The last pictures taken of Bruce, circa July 10-20, 1973?

December 27th, 2017, 3:02 am #71

Yes, he looks strikingly different here than he does in The Big Boss/Fists of Fury. It would be interesting to know what diet and methods he was using to get down to such a low weight.
NT

December 27th, 2017, 11:43 am #72

Why didn't he just go to the doctor, if the damned headaches were that bad?! And Betty...WTF?! Dude goes into convulsions and collapses, and you don't call for an ambulance?! This is HK's current biggest star, you stupid...!

Man, Linda was a special woman to not have gone postal on that ass!
But then again, maybe she was growing tired of all the b.s. too...
Tom Bleecker told me in an email a few years ago that he had asked Linda if she believed the official cause of death and she told him no.

Tom said he believed Linda did not dispute the findings because she just wanted the whole thing to be over with, as she did not have the resources to litigate both the estate as well as the inquest doctors. She had very little money at the time, and was now faced with raising two children by herself.
"All type of knowledge ultimately means self-knowledge"

December 27th, 2017, 11:50 am #73

I don't know who the poster is, but he has provided a rock solid piece of evidence where we have Unicorn Chan on video saying that Lee never told him he was having headaches. I mean, that's a slam dunk. Whomever posted that youtube link, could have done so with out the harsh language towards you. And no one here should ever call anyone a fool. But, what he has done, is laid down a direct statement by Unicorn Chan (on video) saying he never heard Lee complaining about headaches. The poster has invited you to bring some proof of what you say to the debate. You never do that. You post here without providing one shred of evidence that what you say is true. Time to step up.
In interviews, George Lazenby said that Bruce told him at lunch, "I've been getting these headaches lately. I don't usually get headaches". That's when George offered to reschedule the dinner meeting.

What Bruce meant by 'lately', is open to interpretation. But it definitely sounds like Bruce meant he had more than one headache, and not only on July 20th.
"All type of knowledge ultimately means self-knowledge"

December 28th, 2017, 7:34 am #74

In the picture, take a look at his arms.. There's nothing there.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bruce+l ... 34&bih=295

March 5th, 2018, 6:38 pm #75

The B&W photos (2 of them) I've seen were taken just after midnight on July 21, by Dr. Yip and his police party at Queens' mortuary, shortly before the body was put in refrigeration (Langford drove over there, too). Remember that Yip (forensic expert for the Royal HKPD) and his party went from BTP's place to Queen's to examine the body. He said Lee's upper body was heavily swollen and he could see the surgical incision made on Lee's inner left temple that was for a blood transfusion (Dr. Mak in ER did this procedure). I noted this years ago and you can see the blood (dark spots) trapped under the skin on his temple. Also, Yip noted moderate bruises on Bruce's fingertips on both hands; the skin and nails on the upper part of the fingers got hit during the seizure in Betty's bedroom (no, there were no black fingernails from poisoning observed during the autopsy). Note for Nick; In Lycette's summary, he made a small mistake and typed "Inner aspect of the left ankle." That's incorrect..he meant left temple.

-Rick
The funeral home where Bruce Lee's Seattle services were held is now a bar called the Pine Box.
https://m.facebook.com/PineBoxBar/