Suresh Chand sends Viruses

Suresh Chand sends Viruses

nick
nick

August 22nd, 2005, 11:56 am #1

just received one attachment with a virus in an email to me. Thought you all should know. He better have a good reason. Will keep you informed. I know he posts at Jan's forums.

cookie will crumble
cookie will crumble

August 22nd, 2005, 4:12 pm #2

Yeah, it looks like he is working for his boy DM. You know how it is, when they start to player hate they do their thing. I guess they did not like you taking of their posts when they put down John Saxon's project and John Saxon, while they were posting under other names than themselves. Same M.O., some bitter guys with no real info to share with anyone, while at the same time taking others images and getting credit for those images in DVD's, etc. Thats okay, someone real soon will be paid a visit who lives about 6 hours away from London.

Nick Clarke
Nick Clarke

August 22nd, 2005, 4:48 pm #3

I'm not the only moderator on this forum. Thought you should all know so there's no confusion on messages being deleted.

His email said " do not show this to anyone " LOL - sad bastard.

suresh
suresh

August 23rd, 2005, 1:06 am #4

Nick I have not sent you any emails so am not sure why you have stated on this forum that I am sending you viruses? All emails sent to me go through my firewall and itf it contains a virus it gets rejected so I do not even get to read the email. Any emails I send are also checked by my firewall therefore would not contain any viruses. I think someone as posed as me and sending these virus emails. If you do 'show address' on the email address which these emails come from then you will see who these emails are from rather than the friendly name which.

nick
nick

August 23rd, 2005, 10:00 am #5

suresh
suresh

August 24th, 2005, 4:02 am #6

Ok that is my email address but its visible to everyone on another forum. I have not emailed you nor anyone else for that matter. I am not part of any malicious group, so not sure why you're saying these things, I certainly have not coresponded with you recently so I know I did not say "do not show this to anyone" so I fail to understand where you have imagined that from.

nick
nick

August 24th, 2005, 11:32 am #7

i haven't imagined anything. That was what your email said 'don't show this to anyone' with an attachment - violence.exe I suggest you do a scan for viruses on your own computer and tell me what u find?

14th floor and going up
14th floor and going up

August 24th, 2005, 3:16 pm #8

Hey Suresh, instead of making up excuses here on this forum, maybe you should contact your buddy DM to see if he is using you by using your email address to send viruses', because it sure in hell does not seem you have any interest in finding out who really is behind all this. Yo seem to be, oh well, you got the wrong guy mate. Please, we can all smell the bad air from hear. If it smells like a dog, it is a dog. RUFF RUFF!

nick
nick

August 24th, 2005, 3:58 pm #9

still got the email for proof.

To: littledragon@manx.net Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:18:42 +0100
Subject: excuse me Status: 3
CC: From: sureshchand1@totalise.co.uk
Reply-to: sureshchand1@totalise.co.uk

Attachments: violence.zip (30k)

do not show this anyone!

violence.zip
Last edited by pathfinder73 on August 24th, 2005, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suresh
suresh

August 25th, 2005, 3:12 am #10

That isn't proof

anyhow, not going to waste anymore time trying to make you believe me

catch u later