Question for Steve

Question for Steve

September 13th, 2017, 5:11 pm #1

Hi Steve,

I wondering do pictures exsists of Bruce Lee & Jackie Chan together on the set of FOF never seen one...

September 14th, 2017, 1:44 am #2

NT

September 14th, 2017, 4:41 pm #3

I can't remember any but you can see Jackie practising in the Ching Wu schoolyard. Sammo first worked on this film with Lee - also no pics - he told Sammo he wanted to use him in his next film aka GAME. He went location scouting in March 72 for GOD.
Last edited by pathfinder73 on September 14th, 2017, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LJF

September 16th, 2017, 7:49 am #4

Hi Steve,

I wondering do pictures exsists of Bruce Lee & Jackie Chan together on the set of FOF never seen one...
Hi Leon, Jackie Chan appears in 2 scenes in FOF as revealed in one of his many Chinese documentaries.

The first scene, as Nick has said, he appeared in a Kung Fu training session with another actress, Lee Ying-Chi in the Jing Mo School's field. The second scene was when he was asked to stand-in for the role of Susuki, the villain (probably arranged by Sammo Hung who worked with Bruce; many of the stuntmen were Sammo’s schoolmates, like Yuen Wah, Yuen Kwai, Jackie Chan etc.). In this scene, Chan Chen jumped with a flying kick at Susuki and then we saw Susuki flew out of the window, that guy who was thrown out of the window was Jackie Chan. Jackie Chan said personally in an interview it took him 6 times to shoot this scene and Bruce was impressed with his performance. But so far there's no photo of them together in FOF.

There’s another rumored scene where Jackie Chan played a Jap Karateka in the dojo and fought Bruce together with the group of Karatekas. But after watching the footage, it is confirmed that that guy wasn’t Jackie Chan. The hairstyle and look are different if you see a close-up in the film.

Thanks.

http://s26.postimg.org/u50i37mrd/jc-bl-fof.jpg

September 16th, 2017, 10:05 am #5

NT

September 29th, 2017, 7:10 am #6

What's the minimum age for a stuntman today?