Question about GOD for Nick.

February 1st, 2014, 5:14 pm #1

we have all seen the choreography writings, notes and drawings for the 3 completed levels of G.O.D but my question is, do such notes exist for the other 2 floors and the ground floor which were not filmed?

jean-marc
jean-marc

February 2nd, 2014, 2:47 pm #2

Good question my friend; I would like to know too.Someone have a answer please ?
Thanks by advance.
J-M

February 3rd, 2014, 12:39 am #3

we have all seen the choreography writings, notes and drawings for the 3 completed levels of G.O.D but my question is, do such notes exist for the other 2 floors and the ground floor which were not filmed?
Haven't heard but I think he would've written choreography notes for Taky's fight scene - Taky was originally coming over in OCT 72 so he would've had ideas ready and written down beforehand. Probably big fight at pagoda in South Korea. He would've had plenty of ideas written down for this location.

February 3rd, 2014, 1:36 pm #4

The fightnotes of the others two floors and the ground floor with the 40 karateman!

February 3rd, 2014, 3:52 pm #5

we all would leon a good project would be to collect all the notes from various sources like inosanto, Robert lee, taky etc. and put them all into one record for reference.

February 3rd, 2014, 5:45 pm #6

What I'd like to see, is the home video footage Lee shot at his Mansion in HK of Dan Inosanto rehearsing fight scenes for Game of Death, and the rumored Way of the Dragon behind the scenes footage that would be great.

February 4th, 2014, 11:29 am #7

I've seen the GAME rehearsal footage and some very rare 1973 home movie footage filmed inside the house. Haven't seen the WAY footage but it was talked about many years ago - 20 mins or so. It's strange that more extras never talked about this film. We heard from John Derbyshire - where did all the others disappear to?

Chris
Chris

February 4th, 2014, 1:56 pm #8

Nice Nick- where did you see that? Over in LA?

Is that privately owned footage or Foundation stuff? What were they up to in the in-house footage?

February 4th, 2014, 5:00 pm #9

I've seen the GAME rehearsal footage and some very rare 1973 home movie footage filmed inside the house. Haven't seen the WAY footage but it was talked about many years ago - 20 mins or so. It's strange that more extras never talked about this film. We heard from John Derbyshire - where did all the others disappear to?
Yes strange indeed, WOTD was Bruce's labor of love film, I would think he or Raymond Chow or at least Bob Wall would have some outtakes or behind the scenes footage, who knows,
maybe it's out there somewhere.

February 4th, 2014, 5:18 pm #10

BTW, anyone know of any lost footage from Fist of Fury? outtakes from his fight with Bob Baker, Japanese school ect...