July 23rd, 2018, 8:49 pm #101

Mystery to me... The entire thing makes no sense. Thanks x Ozzie

July 23rd, 2018, 11:22 pm #102

Penthouse: Bruce didn't touch women very much in his films, did he? Would you say that the screen image was true to life?

Linda Lee: Oh, that was just the fault of the script. He would have loved to. He could have made a great love movie.

Penthouse: Did he ever say to you, "I'd love to put a really hot scene in one of my movies."?

Linda Lee: Yeah, yes he did. And I think it would have come around to that. I'm sure it would have.

Penthouse: I've been told that when Bruce appeared at the studio, certain people would have to run and hide. Do you think he was a bit temperamental.

Linda Lee: I think the two things you've said don't go together. He was very friendly, even with the guys who shine the shoes and all that. He was very friendly and outgoing and yes he was moody and temperamental but he never hurt or harmed anyone with his moods. It was just that he was a sensitive person.

Penthouse: Has your ghostwriter ever said to you, 'We can't say that' because that dents Bruce's reputation with all his real fans...? Have you shaped the story at all to make Bruce seem better than he was?

Linda Lee: The contract I have with W.H.Allen gives me all rights. I was approached by others in the United States. They would not give me final approval.

Penthouse: You realise, of course, that people are going to start contesting it as soon as the book is widely circulated. You were his wife; people will assert that you're biased.

Linda Lee: Let them try.

Penthoouse: It's straight down the middle?

Linda Lee: Straight down the middle.

from Penthouse Vol.10 No.3 1975

August 6th, 2018, 5:34 pm #103

One thing's certain;  there was a whirlwind of activity swarming this man's life in the last year or so prior to his demise, and very LITTLE had to do with filmmaking. Was Lee so far gone that Linda, Wu Ngan, Bob Baker, and all were pressured by "outside forces", that they all became implicit in their actions, leading up to the final hour?

Murder, I'm convinced.

August 6th, 2018, 6:25 pm #104

@ pathfinder73

Is it possible for you to ask Mr. Polly if he comes back here some day for more questions? I would like to ask him for example if his book get s published in more languages?

Thank you very much!
Best regards

August 6th, 2018, 7:45 pm #105

August 9th, 2018, 4:38 pm #106

Thank you very much, pathfinder! :-)

Unfortunately not in German yet, but ok.