Marcos Ocaña new book, Bruce Lee Ilimitado "Bruce lee Unlimited"

11:27 PM - May 05, 2018 #1

Hi guys.

Marcos have a new book in town, it´s a super biography about Bruce, much better than his first book. He´s got an access to the documents of the Hong Kong official deparment about Lee´s death, giving some light to all that rumours about what happend that 20/07.

The chapter of bruce´s death, it´s amazing, tones of details, and to me i looks like cannabis have a huge impact on his health, even linda said at the court, that he began to use it in march/april 73, 3 doctors believe in cannabis version, another 3 in hypersensitivity of any component from equagesic, because they dont know.

Then when you see the reaction of Chow, when Betty said the first time that she cant awake Bruce (let him sleep a little bit more..), why he or betty didn´t call an ambulance and try 10 minutes, it´s a CSI case.

The truth is simple, everyone lies, Linda, Chow, Betty, etc.

Why Bruce was so afraid for have that super second insurance? was really at home like Linda said? or with andre morgan at the office (brownie time)?

Too many questions without answer.

http://europeanbruceleeclub.net/ilimitado/

9:12 AM - May 06, 2018 #2

Its a shame it isnt in English but only in Spanish, so if i order the book i cant read it :( 

12:55 PM - May 07, 2018 #3

Since Marcos last book was also in english, I guess it´s only a matter of time until he brings it out. At least I hope so.🙂

1:34 PM - May 07, 2018 #4

The answer was no only Spanish :(

3:03 PM - May 07, 2018 #5

I think that Tom Bleecker had the best breakdown. He's the only one who is aware of the over use of Cortico-steroids.

I still wonder what he meant by BL's over-use of the 'rage reaction', which he talks about briefly. It may be that he's implying there was a problem with his adrenal glands due to that.

7:27 PM - May 10, 2018 #6

[quote="badger01j"]
I think that Tom Bleecker had the best breakdown. He's the only one who is aware of the over use of Cortico-steroids.

I still wonder what he meant by BL's over-use of the 'rage reaction', which he talks about briefly. It may be that he's implying there was a problem with his adrenal glands due to that.
[/quote]

I believe Bruce was coming apart at the seams both mentally and physically; mentally, due to the abuse of cortisone and not understanding what was happening to his body, and physically due to the other things as the unhealthy dieting, and removal of sweat glands. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Having a drugged out wore of a mistress as he did in Betty really wasn't helping. No moral/ethic compass in existence. He is a product of his own destructive tendancies, which his family in HK knew of him before sending him to the U.S.