Manson

Manson

December 2nd, 2017, 1:09 pm #1

It's not entirely impossible that Bruce could have been with Sharon Tate on the night of the Manson murders. If he had been there, what difference do you think his presence could have made?

December 2nd, 2017, 1:54 pm #2

Impossible to say but Tex Watson had a gun and a bullet is faster.

December 2nd, 2017, 3:49 pm #3

Bruce wasn't there as he was asked the same question by his friend. IMO, if he was there, 2 probable scenarios, either he died or the Mansion badly injured. I remember only a thug held a gun but he was an amateur shooter and the rest held other weapons. These thugs took drugs on that night and their actions probably were clumpsy. But hard to say, Bruce might have unarmed the thug with his JKD and saved Sharon Tate etc. with his nunchaku. But he might also got himself hurt as he once said something like when facing a life and death situation, he would go all out to make sure the enemies were badly destroyed yet he might have injured himself in the situation.

December 2nd, 2017, 5:19 pm #4

It's not entirely impossible that Bruce could have been with Sharon Tate on the night of the Manson murders. If he had been there, what difference do you think his presence could have made?
I bet if Lee and Steve McQueen were present, the manson were be dead. LOL

December 2nd, 2017, 8:28 pm #5

Impossible to say but Tex Watson had a gun and a bullet is faster.
Bullets are faster but humans (fingers) squeeze the gun trigger, so I am not sure what would have happened. Most people , including Joe lewis, admit that Bruce had the mentality of a fighter . so I am not sure

December 2nd, 2017, 8:31 pm #6

Bruce wasn't there as he was asked the same question by his friend. IMO, if he was there, 2 probable scenarios, either he died or the Mansion badly injured. I remember only a thug held a gun but he was an amateur shooter and the rest held other weapons. These thugs took drugs on that night and their actions probably were clumpsy. But hard to say, Bruce might have unarmed the thug with his JKD and saved Sharon Tate etc. with his nunchaku. But he might also got himself hurt as he once said something like when facing a life and death situation, he would go all out to make sure the enemies were badly destroyed yet he might have injured himself in the situation.
I think I read someplace that Bruce said that the people present were not at the Martial arts level to deal with such situations. Anyone can verify the exact comments ?

December 3rd, 2017, 1:03 am #7

I think that's probably true.

Also, it's interesting to note that on that night, Sharon Tate had invited Steve McQueen to come over, but he declined, and went out to another party.
"All type of knowledge ultimately means self-knowledge"

December 3rd, 2017, 7:47 pm #8

I bet if Lee and Steve McQueen were present, the manson were be dead. LOL
Manson wasn't there.

“The brutality of the killings shocked even homicide-squad detectives,” TIME noted. Shocked Hollywood denizens began to hire extra body guards. Their terror only increased when the full extent of the horrific scene came to light.

It turns out the crime was “far bloodier and grimmer” than the police had initially admitted, TIME reported in the following week’s issue. Even decades later, the description is not for the faint. Tate and the victim to which she was tied, Jay Sebring, had been repeatedly slashed. Bullets filled the ceilings and blood covered the floors. Tate was found naked, and “[one] of Miss Tate’s breasts had been cut off, apparently as a result of indiscriminate slashing,” TIME added. “She was nine months pregnant, and there was an X cut on her stomach.”

http://time.com/3984667/sharon-tate-murder-history/

December 4th, 2017, 4:03 am #9

Hmmm...scary massacre.

Lee said the scariest opponents are crazy people. Guess Lee would run for his life if he encountered such mad people carrying gun and other deadly weapons.

December 4th, 2017, 7:37 am #10

Somebody commented that he could have isarmed someone with his Nunchucks.....lol. I am pretty sure he didn't mooch about going to parties (or anywhere) with Nunchucks!

Although McQueen was known to carry a revolver on his person.

Bruce Lee AND Steve McQueen there I am pretty sure we would have been looking at a very different story that night.

McQueen could have quite easily shot a drug fuelled Tex and Lee could have quite easily ripped apart a couple of young girls holding knives.