hk tvb operation relief

hk tvb operation relief

April 20th, 2017, 9:35 pm #1

Hi everyone in new here but been reading on this forum for months very interesting forum, I recently came across the colour footage of hk tvb operation relief on youtube and was wondering why all this footage exists but not a single frame of Bruce still? It screams out to me that the foundation have had their hands on it! Any info would be great thanks 😊

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2017, 1:13 am #2

This topic has been discussed before but basically the story goes that tvb was questioned multiple times and accordingly it has been wiped. Though it's possible it's highly doubted so beside photos and info no actual footage has been released. It may still exist in the same quality but then again one can only speculate. We all know that there is unseen footage circulating among collectors and clubs but it's same like a yacht club :P don't you worry as soon as the hell is frozen we'll get to see all of it hehe

April 21st, 2017, 7:29 am #3

Thanks for that, although I'm still confused why the rest of the footage from that show is available but not the Bruce sections? I mean why would they keep that but but the bruce footage? Its on youtube for all to see!

April 21st, 2017, 9:18 am #4

simple, they don't want you to see it (NT)

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2017, 10:12 am #5

Thanks for that, although I'm still confused why the rest of the footage from that show is available but not the Bruce sections? I mean why would they keep that but but the bruce footage? Its on youtube for all to see!
What's funny about the whole topic is that Bruce Lee shared the treasury legacy of martial arts with the world as he passed most of his treasury legacy is held back from the world. Seems we can be glad what we already have seen.

April 21st, 2017, 11:28 am #6

But why wouldn't they want us to see it? Would it be purely so they can release seconds at a time to make money? After all, this is THE master doing his thing! Watching him move the way he does always makes you realise he was the real deal so surely footage would just serve as proof that he was one of the greatest exponents of martial expression of all time which is what they're (the estate) always preaching! They should let actions speak!

April 21st, 2017, 11:59 am #7

no point in wasting your breath ............ the Lee estate do not have it but a certain person does .Hope his daughter / family see sense when he departs this earth !

April 21st, 2017, 1:02 pm #8

Inosanto?

April 21st, 2017, 3:14 pm #9

money anymore, its more gratification that you have the footage or have seen the footage. It's a lost treasure that only a handful have managed to see it.

I don't think any of Lee's unseen footage's will be released to the general public anymore, and if there was footage released it would be like every 25 years or so.

April 21st, 2017, 8:21 pm #10

no point in wasting your breath ............ the Lee estate do not have it but a certain person does .Hope his daughter / family see sense when he departs this earth !
Who is this 'certain person'?
"All type of knowledge ultimately means self-knowledge"