Guest-JKD/Inosanto student John Ladalski

Guest-JKD/Inosanto student John Ladalski

George Tan
George Tan

July 19th, 2003, 1:38 pm #1

John was one of the original students at the Torrance,Ca. school in the mid-1970's.

He later went to Hing Kong and opened up the first school in Asia teaching JKD(John is actually the first instructor out of Inosanto's to open a school,including Paul Vunak,Chris Kent,etc.)

It was John who fiund Dan on behalf of Golden Harvest to come back and finish Game of Death.

Ask John about a variety of topics-JKD,Dan Inosanto,the Hong Kong Film scene(he's worked with them all-Jackie,Jet,you name it).

g.t.

Mark
Mark

July 20th, 2003, 4:01 am #2

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions.....i appreciate your time.

Has Mr. Inosanto ever expressed his feelings to you regarding some of the abuse and criticism he has had from some JKD/ martial arts individuals?

Would you agree that Bruce Lee's fights still look the most realistic fights captured on film....even with more sophisticated techniques such as wires that are being used today?

Thank you once again, and best wishes to you.

Mark

George Tan
George Tan

July 20th, 2003, 1:21 pm #3

John was one of the original students at the Torrance,Ca. school in the mid-1970's.

He later went to Hing Kong and opened up the first school in Asia teaching JKD(John is actually the first instructor out of Inosanto's to open a school,including Paul Vunak,Chris Kent,etc.)

It was John who fiund Dan on behalf of Golden Harvest to come back and finish Game of Death.

Ask John about a variety of topics-JKD,Dan Inosanto,the Hong Kong Film scene(he's worked with them all-Jackie,Jet,you name it).

g.t.
Hi John,
How was G.O.D. organized by Golden Harvest?

2-Did you get a chance to spend time with Tang Long(Kim Tae Jong)?

2-What was Dan's reaction during the filming?

g.t.

Milosz
Milosz

July 20th, 2003, 9:46 pm #4

g.t.
Dear John,
I'll get right to the point:
1. what made you to go and learn from Dan Inosanto? Why do you thought he was the right man among such great martial arts names in the States?
2. have you heard from Bruce's students what was his fave tachniques he taught or used to show?
3. do you know from Dan maybe if Bruce ever taught a weapon usage (such as wing chun butterfly swords maybe)?
4. if that's not too personal - what is your personality?
Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Milosz

Jimmy
Jimmy

July 20th, 2003, 10:45 pm #5

g.t.
Hi John

1/ Is a new documentary about you in the works?

2/ Will it show any rare footage?

3/ Have you seen any rare footage of Bruce Lee from the original Game of Death or have you seen any rare Lee GAME writings from Dan Inosanto? If so, could you please describe what you have seen?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thankyou!

Milosz
Milosz

July 21st, 2003, 7:06 am #6

g.t.
4. Sorry...I meant what is your NATIONALITY not personality. My fault.
Milosz

Sifu JohnLadalski
Sifu JohnLadalski

August 8th, 2005, 4:33 pm #7

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to ask you some questions.....i appreciate your time.

Has Mr. Inosanto ever expressed his feelings to you regarding some of the abuse and criticism he has had from some JKD/ martial arts individuals?

Would you agree that Bruce Lee's fights still look the most realistic fights captured on film....even with more sophisticated techniques such as wires that are being used today?

Mark
Has Mr. Inosanto ever expressed his feelings to you regarding some of the abuse and criticism he has had from some JKD/ martial arts individuals

YES HE WAS WORRIED, he say they do not know what BRUCE LEE wanted interms of what JKD is and how to further develop it , SIFU DAN WAS GIVEN THE RIGHT TO ADVANCE JKD AS HE SEE FIT AS PER WRITTEN REQUEST LETTER BY BRUCE LEE GIVEN HIM THE JKD SCHOOL IN USA IN HIS VERY LAST TRIP TO US BEFORE HE DIED< I SAW AND READ THAT LETTER PERSONALLY. in 1978

YES INDEED< NEW STARS is FOLLOW THE SAME PATH , TONY JAA OF ONG BAK MOVIE OF THAILAND AND BIG FAN OF BRICE LEE DOES THE SAME< NO CGI< NO WIRES< NO SPECIAL EFFECT SFX

BRUCE LEE VIS FOR REAL < DAN SAYS HE MORE REAL IN ACTUCAL PERSON

SORRY FOR VERY LATER REPLY I WAS UNAWARE OG THE QUESTION??

Sifu John Ladalski
Sifu John Ladalski

August 8th, 2005, 4:35 pm #8

Mark
Has Mr. Inosanto ever expressed his feelings to you regarding some of the abuse and criticism he has had from some JKD/ martial arts individuals

YES HE WAS WORRIED, he say they do not know what BRUCE LEE wanted interms of what JKD is and how to further develop it , SIFU DAN WAS GIVEN THE RIGHT TO ADVANCE JKD AS HE SEE FIT AS PER WRITTEN REQUEST LETTER BY BRUCE LEE GIVEN HIM THE JKD SCHOOL IN USA IN HIS VERY LAST TRIP TO US BEFORE HE DIED< I SAW AND READ THAT LETTER PERSONALLY. in 1978

YES INDEED< NEW STARS is FOLLOW THE SAME PATH , TONY JAA OF ONG BAK MOVIE OF THAILAND AND BIG FAN OF BRICE LEE DOES THE SAME< NO CGI< NO WIRES< NO SPECIAL EFFECT SFX

BRUCE LEE VIS FOR REAL < DAN SAYS HE MORE REAL IN ACTUCAL PERSON

SORRY FOR VERY LATER REPLY , I WAS UNAWARE OF THE QUESTION??

Sifu John Ladalski
Sifu John Ladalski

August 8th, 2005, 4:43 pm #9

Hi John,
How was G.O.D. organized by Golden Harvest?

2-Did you get a chance to spend time with Tang Long(Kim Tae Jong)?

2-What was Dan's reaction during the filming?

g.t.
1) G.O.D.
was in 1977 , i stay with DAN in Hoiday INN hote in Kowloon. I was his oversaes ageny at that time. I SAW ANDRE MORGAN < HE WAS IN LA MONTH BEFORE AND I GOT SIFU DAN TO RECONSIDER TI DO G>O>D>

2)
I was a friend of the KIM TUNG LONG, that was his real movie name .
i should an DAn show him some JKD , the movie people did not train him right
he was jusy an imitator, BUT A BLACK BELT IN TWD
3)DAN REACTION WAS BRUCE LEE WOULD WANTED THIS MOVIE FINISH FOR HIS NAME SAKE

SIFU JOHN LADALSKI
SIFU JOHN LADALSKI

August 8th, 2005, 4:51 pm #10

Dear John,
I'll get right to the point:
1. what made you to go and learn from Dan Inosanto? Why do you thought he was the right man among such great martial arts names in the States?
2. have you heard from Bruce's students what was his fave tachniques he taught or used to show?
3. do you know from Dan maybe if Bruce ever taught a weapon usage (such as wing chun butterfly swords maybe)?
Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Milosz

I JUSTTWANTED TO LEARN BRUCE LEE JKD < I JUST OPENONLY TO WHAT SIFU DAN AND BRUCE LEE"S CONCEPTS, WHICH IS STILL SO ADVANCE EVEN TODAY< TIME PERIOD.

2. have you heard from Bruce's students what was his fave ???tachniques he taught or used to show?
REFASE THE QUESTION < FIVE ?? FAVE ???

YES HE DID ANS SPEAR ANS SWORD ANS FOIL

SIFI DAN SAYS I HAVE THE SAME UNCONVERTIONAL ATITUDE LIKE BRUCE LEE. he say quote , "just because you have a pesonility like Bruce Lee,.... you still but learn a lot more JKD,,,,,," or something like that