Capri film sold

Capri film sold

DT
DT

March 23rd, 2005, 5:13 pm #1

Just a note to let everyone know that the Ahna Capri film has now been sold to a private party in Japan. There are a few reasons for this , but the main reason is that this person in Japan will use all the footage in an up and coming project. There was too much politcs and red tape to use it it in America, so it will now be used in a project coming out of Japan where copy and image rights are not a factor in this case. The bottom line is, the fans will get to see the whole deal.

March 23rd, 2005, 6:23 pm #2

Thanks for the update and great to see you here.

Very good news that the whole Capri footage will be featured in an upcoming BL project.

Could you please tell us more about the original Mandarin uncut BOSS film that you've seen (it seems to be the hot topic at the moment).

Could you describe the extra scenes that are not featured in the HKL BOSS dvd release?

Be much appreciated as always.

Best, Nick

March 23rd, 2005, 9:03 pm #3

Do you have a rundown of what exactly the Ahna Capri footage contains ? I cannot seem to recall myself, since I only saw it once - almost two years ago.

Peer, Norway

March 23rd, 2005, 11:04 pm #4

Just a note to let everyone know that the Ahna Capri film has now been sold to a private party in Japan. There are a few reasons for this , but the main reason is that this person in Japan will use all the footage in an up and coming project. There was too much politcs and red tape to use it it in America, so it will now be used in a project coming out of Japan where copy and image rights are not a factor in this case. The bottom line is, the fans will get to see the whole deal.
I saw some of it in the 30th anniversary release of ETD. Seems like it was only about 5 minutes, if that. Do we know how much footage there is? When it will be released? And how much money did she make? Thanks

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

DT
DT

March 24th, 2005, 2:16 am #5

Tom, there is about 15 minutes of footage all together, mostly Bruce Lee.

nick
nick

March 24th, 2005, 12:20 pm #6

the only time i've seen the full footage was nearly 2 years ago - what a coincidence

There must of been at least 5 takes of Bruce's running side kick to Bob Wall. It was amazing to see it in real time and not slowed down as in the film - really quick and much better in my opinion. Also Bruce & Bob trying to land kicks on each other. Plenty of stuff on the tennis fields - Bruce, Ahna, Saxon, Clouse, Weintraub, Heller, Jim Kelly, Peter Archer, Bob Wall, Stuntguys, Shek Kien etc. Can't remember everything but it was great stuff

Best,
Nick

March 24th, 2005, 4:47 pm #7

I think I have an Impact article on .jpg somewhere if you want me to e-mail it to you. Let me know.

Peer, Norway

nick
nick

March 24th, 2005, 6:01 pm #8

i remember reading that Capri footage article years ago. There's a good interview with George Lazenby that i'll try and find. That was a good interview. Trying to find the damn issue it's in is the problem LOL.

Leon
Leon

March 25th, 2005, 7:10 pm #9

Leon

Marvellous Hagler
Marvellous Hagler

March 25th, 2005, 7:47 pm #10