Bruce Lee vs Wong Jack man

Bruce Lee vs Wong Jack man

December 29th, 2017, 11:45 am #1

Iam currious are there any pics of that fight? I believe in the past someone posted a pic of that fight...
DT said it was been filmed but were it is...

December 29th, 2017, 9:40 pm #2

No pics, no film, and only two or three surviving eyewitnesses.
"All type of knowledge ultimately means self-knowledge"

January 4th, 2018, 2:18 am #3

Iam currious are there any pics of that fight? I believe in the past someone posted a pic of that fight...
NT

January 4th, 2018, 2:34 am #4

Leon - I'm not saying DT is wrong but personally I highly, highly doubt that anyone would have taken photos or filmed the fight.

January 5th, 2018, 3:17 am #5

NT
"In then back-pedaling away from Bruce, he stumbled over one of the small riser steps that came up from the studio floor. Bruce was over him now, relentless with his punches, shouting in Cantonese:'Do you yield? Do you yield?' Having lost his feet, Wong had little choice. 'From there,' explains Chin, 'he said he gives up and we stopped the fight. The whole thing lasted...not more than seven minutes." (Exchanging Hands - Striking Distance pg 141)

"David Chin, very frank about the matter decades later, concedes, 'I've always felt bad for WJM, so, I would tell people it was a draw.'" (Aftermath - Striking Distance pg 143)

Typical Chinese way of covering up to avoid the other party of losing face.

Bruce Lee won. Really nothing to argue about that. Truth prevails after decades later.