August 4th, 2018, 10:01 pm #21

[quote="Ozzie"]"Every woman will --at one time or another-- lie about their age."[/quote]

Agreed. And while I'm not trying to turn this into something seedy, I think it sort of was. Bruce met her in 1967 and Stirling says in his biography he met her in 1969 after an introduction by Bruce. However, my guess is by the time the affair with Bruce was happening it was the 70's and Bruce fully assumed she was 18+ based on the (false) 1951 birthdate and Tiana telling him she was.

Another interesting thing I learned is she already had been married once and had a child when she married Stirling in 1974. Stirling had already been married 3 times prior.

August 4th, 2018, 10:05 pm #22

People sure we're busy... Like the song says, "...love the one your with." Sleep around too much in this day and age, your groceries might explode. đŸ˜‚

JTF

August 11th, 2018, 11:05 pm #23

On page 107 of UNSETTLED MATTERS, Bleecker refers to Robert Clouse's book regarding Bruce telling Stirling Silliphant that Tiana was a "gold-digger" and that he should get rid of her. According to Clouse, Lee's statements were in response to Silliphant divulging the fact that he intended to marry Tiana. Bleecker then claims that "Bruce had kept a personal, private file on Tiana that included several beautiful photographs of the woman." Interesting.

August 12th, 2018, 5:45 am #24

[quote="JTF"]
On page 107 of UNSETTLED MATTERS, Bleecker refers to Robert Clouse's book regarding Bruce telling Stirling Silliphant that Tiana was a "gold-digger" and that he should get rid of her. According to Clouse, Lee's statements were in response to Silliphant divulging the fact that he intended to marry Tiana. Bleecker then claims that "Bruce had kept a personal, private file on Tiana that included several beautiful photographs of the woman." Interesting.
[/quote]

I read that too ... Bruce didn't always seem to handle himself with decorum and grace. He seemed pretty impulsive and egotistical at times... Especially when you read all the things about him and then put the pieces together. Human. After all.