Bruce Lee's beef with the Triads

Bruce Lee's beef with the Triads

January 11th, 2018, 8:06 am #1

It's speculated that foul play was involved with Bruce Lee's death. Triads may have played a role, or may have not. Jackie Chan recently in a talk show said the death of Bruce Lee had nothing to do with Triads. However, Jackie Chan at some point was running from Triads as well. One can't really trust Jackie Chan's denial of Triads, because it's speculated that he feared his life if he were the publicly talk about them and confirm their shadowy influence in everything.

Throughout Bruce Lee's life he had many beef with the Triads. Before he left HK to go to America in 1959, he was already in deep trouble for beating up Triads, like a Triad leader's son or something. Secondly, Bruce taught martial arts to westerners, which was against the "Chinese community/federation's rules" but it was implied by many people, that in the 60s, the Chinese Traditional Martial Arts Community was run by Triads behind the scenes. Such as, in order to own a martial arts school, you needed to be "verified and registered" into the community, and you had to pay protection fees, which Bruce Lee brushed off quickly with no second thought. This might have bothered them, as he was teaching westerners martial arts AND he was not following the policy of registering himself in the Traditional MA Federation acceptance. That is also including his feud with beating up Triad members back in HK before 1959. Already he had tension with the Triads.

It even progressed more as Bruce Lee became a super international star, and his beef with Lo Wei (who was a triad leader who does HK films), and his connections with Betty Ting Pei, who was also his friend but also a triad and was hugely connected with Triads.

Lastly, the fact that Bruce Lee was going to leave HK and pursue his acting career in America after Enter The Dragon, Raymond Chow, GH Studios, and the Triads behind the movie industry in HK, were furious about Bruce Lee going over to Warner Brothers instead of making millions of money in HK. This pissed them off apparently. It is said that a man who messes with the Triads money, will be on their hit list.

It would explain why Birth of The Dragon movie, which also had Triads in the movie, was made to portray Bruce in a negative, degrading, historically and biographically incorrect. I would not be surprised that Birth of The Dragon movie was specifically designed as a diversion by the Triads to show THEIR vision of Bruce Lee in a negative light. Wong Jack Man in real life, had to fight Bruce Lee, remember? But Wong Jack Man didn't send himself to fight Bruce Lee, WJM was sent by "the elders of the traditional Chinese MA community" aka "Triads behind the scenes."

This is all speculation honestly, there's no evidence for this, but in my mind I believe it's all connected. Bruce had had problems with the Triads dating as far back as 1959 all the way until 1973. It wouldn't surprise me that the Triads really hate him.

So, what do you guys think?

January 11th, 2018, 8:13 am #2

Bruce Lee's death was also supposedly raised many questions. Some say he had neck injuries, some say his funeral was suspicious because there was so much makeup and you couldn't see his face. Some say his corpse had no injury, and it was normal for a dead body to look swollen like that. I honestly believe there was foul play.

Brandon Lee wanted to investigate his father's death, which was massively hush-hush and covered up, or hugely suspicious, as soon as Brandon announced he was interested in opening a new investigation on his father's death, he shortly died after that. Of course, it's easy to make it look like a "freak death" as Triads are masters of faking deaths or covering up murders. Back in ancient times, many influential and kind leaders in China were killed by Triads through stuff like poisoning tea, poisoning rice, poisoning anything, or just straight up assassinated.

This raises many questions, but I'm just shedding light on it. What do you guys think?

January 11th, 2018, 8:18 am #3

Kung fu hero Jackie Chan is known for doing his own stunt work in all his films, but it’s a fight scene that happened off the screen that nearly landed him in trouble. Last week Hong Kong police announced they had dropped their investigation into Chan’s claims that he’d faced down a group of thugs while brandishing a small arsenal of weaponry, saying there was no evidence.

In an interview with the Chinese magazine Southern People Weekly in December, the 58 year-old film star said that at one point in his career he had come under threat from Hong Kong’s notorious triad gangs. Without elaborating when exactly, he claimed that he and other actors had been subject to extortion and threatened by gun-wielding villains. “In the past, when they bullied me, I hid in the United States,” he told the magazine, according to a report in the South China Morning Post. “They opened fire at me once I got off the airplane.”

Finally, the Rush Hour star had enough and fought back, he told the magazine. “When I returned to Hong Kong and ate outside, more than 20 people surrounded me with melon knives,” he said. “I pulled out a gun, and had two more concealed. I told them they had been going too far.”

“I confronted them with two guns and six grenades,” he added, although he failed to elaborate on how the stand-off ended.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/07/pol ... fia-thugs/

January 11th, 2018, 10:29 am #4

It's speculated that foul play was involved with Bruce Lee's death. Triads may have played a role, or may have not. Jackie Chan recently in a talk show said the death of Bruce Lee had nothing to do with Triads. However, Jackie Chan at some point was running from Triads as well. One can't really trust Jackie Chan's denial of Triads, because it's speculated that he feared his life if he were the publicly talk about them and confirm their shadowy influence in everything.

Throughout Bruce Lee's life he had many beef with the Triads. Before he left HK to go to America in 1959, he was already in deep trouble for beating up Triads, like a Triad leader's son or something. Secondly, Bruce taught martial arts to westerners, which was against the "Chinese community/federation's rules" but it was implied by many people, that in the 60s, the Chinese Traditional Martial Arts Community was run by Triads behind the scenes. Such as, in order to own a martial arts school, you needed to be "verified and registered" into the community, and you had to pay protection fees, which Bruce Lee brushed off quickly with no second thought. This might have bothered them, as he was teaching westerners martial arts AND he was not following the policy of registering himself in the Traditional MA Federation acceptance. That is also including his feud with beating up Triad members back in HK before 1959. Already he had tension with the Triads.

It even progressed more as Bruce Lee became a super international star, and his beef with Lo Wei (who was a triad leader who does HK films), and his connections with Betty Ting Pei, who was also his friend but also a triad and was hugely connected with Triads.

Lastly, the fact that Bruce Lee was going to leave HK and pursue his acting career in America after Enter The Dragon, Raymond Chow, GH Studios, and the Triads behind the movie industry in HK, were furious about Bruce Lee going over to Warner Brothers instead of making millions of money in HK. This pissed them off apparently. It is said that a man who messes with the Triads money, will be on their hit list.

It would explain why Birth of The Dragon movie, which also had Triads in the movie, was made to portray Bruce in a negative, degrading, historically and biographically incorrect. I would not be surprised that Birth of The Dragon movie was specifically designed as a diversion by the Triads to show THEIR vision of Bruce Lee in a negative light. Wong Jack Man in real life, had to fight Bruce Lee, remember? But Wong Jack Man didn't send himself to fight Bruce Lee, WJM was sent by "the elders of the traditional Chinese MA community" aka "Triads behind the scenes."

This is all speculation honestly, there's no evidence for this, but in my mind I believe it's all connected. Bruce had had problems with the Triads dating as far back as 1959 all the way until 1973. It wouldn't surprise me that the Triads really hate him.

The biggest lie ever told is the Devil doesn't exist. If you are influenced by the improbable aspect of something, you could very well become a probable victim of the same circumstance.
Simply based on WHY he had to leave HK in 1959, with his dad insisting he not return, is reason enough to believe the past caught up to Bruce Lee. Factor in the "overnight" success he experienced with his return in Kung-Fu Films, he was once again facing the elements which ran him away; Triads. They own the entertainment industry and law enforcement, in that part of the World. There's no way Lee would escape after returning to a place his dad WARNED him not to, and take up a living within the same environment. That's tempting fate 100%.
Then add in his stubborn, cocky, aggressive, and defiant nature, you have a recipe for disaster.
Look at all the stars since his death who have PLAYED the game with Triads,including JC, Sammo, Ti Lung... (what, you think his alcoholism came from nowhere?) and look at those who didn't and PAID the price; Linda Lin Di, Wang Lung Wei, Anita Mui, Leslie Cheung, Jet Li's original manager, San Mao... The list goes on. Chow Yun Fat was caught up at the height of his fame and threatened, had his career stalled for 3 yrs simply because a Triad wanted to tie his career down. Actresses have been raped, and publicly shamed...

They are the REAL deal, people. Bruce Lee more than likely met his end as a result of crossing them. You can believe the 'official' reports, however, if they wanted it reported he had a heart attack, that would be the case-even with bullet holes to the back of the head.

January 11th, 2018, 12:09 pm #5

Lo Wei got the triads after Jackie Chan after he refused to do any more films for him re contract. Jackie went into hiding. Raymond Chow/Golden Harvest/Wang Yu sorted that out.

I've never seen the actual source of Brandon looking into his father's death? Is there an actual source or just a rumour? I know Tom Bleecker claimed he was.

January 11th, 2018, 9:58 pm #6

Nick, like him or not, and I'm currently not a fan or friend of Tom anymore, he would know, whether Brandon sought to put his own concerns at ease.

Look at it like this; if Lo called the dogs on Jackie, for such minuts circumstances, what would he do to someone who caused him to lose fa e and be totally disrespected in front of colleagues? Being a BOSS and all?

Hmmmm....

January 11th, 2018, 9:59 pm #7

Lo Wei got the triads after Jackie Chan after he refused to do any more films for him re contract. Jackie went into hiding. Raymond Chow/Golden Harvest/Wang Yu sorted that out.

I've never seen the actual source of Brandon looking into his father's death? Is there an actual source or just a rumour? I know Tom Bleecker claimed he was.
Nick, like him or not, and I'm currently not a fan or friend of Tom anymore, he would know, whether Brandon sought to put his own concerns at ease.

Look at it like this; if Lo called the dogs on Jackie, for such minute circumstances, what would he do to someone who caused him to lose face and be totally disrespected in front of colleagues? Being a BOSS and all?

Hmmmm....

January 12th, 2018, 12:33 am #8

Looking at this another way, did the Triads force Bruce Lee to abuse cortisone and have his sweat glands removed?

January 12th, 2018, 12:45 pm #9

Lo Wei was a good actor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TID5vYclX4A

I don't believe Lo Wei had anything to do with Bruce's death.
Last edited by pathfinder73 on January 12th, 2018, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 12th, 2018, 3:00 pm #10

C'mon, Nick... YOU can't see that's an act?! Man, you lose points big time, on this one.
Fact: Lo Wei was an popular industry heart throb during the 50's. It wouldn't be beyond his abilities to pull off an "act". But, I don't say what I'm standing by for those reasons... I do because the man had a serious conflict with Lee, TEN DAYS EARLIER, where cops were called. Knowing the egos he and Bruce had, they clashed often. He was still a "BOSS".
You don't go around threatening Bosses, with no affiliates, and be left untouched.
The insurance policy taken out on Lee by Chow in May, should've been another alert of impeding circumstances. Chow knew Lee was on his way-one way or another, out. He'd prepared himself to suffer NO losses, and he didn't.

I don't understand why you guys can't see this for what it truly is.