Ahna Capri home movie.

Ahna Capri home movie.

February 1st, 2015, 4:28 pm #1

I haven't checked the forum for a while, and I see that I've got a few pages to through to in order to catch up. Has it been previously mentioned that you can see a tasty amount of the Ahna Capri home movie footage on YouTube under - bruce Lee enter the dragon video dreh

February 1st, 2015, 9:15 pm #2

Funny that you mentioned this. I was taken to a link yesterday to this:

Not sure if its been seen before on here but the quality of the footage is very crisp, although much shorter.

sdog2006
sdog2006

February 1st, 2015, 10:12 pm #3

The footage has been circulating for a couple of years now. I ripped it off YouTube in 2012 and then it disappeared for a while.

The short clip is from the Blood and Steel doc and was provided by Ahna Capri over ten years ago.

Tragically she's no longer with us but that clip, plus what appears in I Am Bruce Lee shows us the condition we could have it in.

Think this is likely to be the last piece of quality footage left to own. New GOD Rushes or TVB shows are probably fantasy.

February 2nd, 2015, 7:14 am #4

Funny that you mentioned this. I was taken to a link yesterday to this:

Not sure if its been seen before on here but the quality of the footage is very crisp, although much shorter.
Loved the scene around 1:45 with the 'extras' sitting on top of the wall - it brings to mind the many descriptions of the extra who jumped down from the wall to challenge Bruce.

February 2nd, 2015, 8:02 pm #5

I haven't checked the forum for a while, and I see that I've got a few pages to through to in order to catch up. Has it been previously mentioned that you can see a tasty amount of the Ahna Capri home movie footage on YouTube under - bruce Lee enter the dragon video dreh
Too bad she didn’t have her camera when Lee beat up that extra that jumped off the wall and called him out, I saw a picture of that fight, and Ahna Capri was sitting right
There watching and laughing as Lee was spin kicking the guy
in the gut.

February 3rd, 2015, 7:08 pm #6

It is the first time I hear there is a picture about the fight. Are you sure it is real and how can we find it?

February 3rd, 2015, 7:24 pm #7

Yes there are several photos of one of Lee fighting one of the extras on the grass on the set of ETD, they've been around for years. You can find them anywhere on the internet, just type in "Bruce Lee challenge match Enter the Dragon set" or the book "The making of Enter the Dragon" has them, Or check with Nick, he can upload them to this site. Good Luck.

February 3rd, 2015, 7:40 pm #8

Thanks. I have the book, but never thought the pictures are real.

February 3rd, 2015, 8:15 pm #9

Yes they are real indeed, as I said, you can find more online, I forgot where I saw the Ahna Capri shot, but it's a good shot of Lee spin kicking the extra in the gut, and Ahna Capri is stting off to the side laughing, too bad she didn't have her camera, that footage would be top dollar.

February 4th, 2015, 1:06 am #10

Has Anyone ever seen the full version of this footage? I've only seen clips in various documentaries. Is a complete version out there?