Moderators: The Double D, Viclav, Johnny Yuma, GrantR Canada, Carignan Salieres

fred2892
Sergeant Major
fred2892
Sergeant Major

May 14th, 2018, 6:06 pm #21

yulzari wrote:Henk. Could you PM me the same? I think that Keith is selling not buying. A move to 'vendors'?
Me too please. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did." T.E. Lawrence

hopmanhenk
Sergeant Major
hopmanhenk
Sergeant Major

May 14th, 2018, 9:23 pm #22

Sorry to get your hopes up.. ive been informed that the are closed sided 8mm clips..
i'll keep an eye out for you guys.

fred2892
Sergeant Major
fred2892
Sergeant Major

May 15th, 2018, 12:11 am #23

hopmanhenk wrote:Sorry to get your hopes up.. ive been informed that the are closed sided 8mm clips..
i'll keep an eye out for you guys.
Thanks, really appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did." T.E. Lawrence

djbuk
Sergeant
djbuk
Sergeant

May 15th, 2018, 5:43 pm #24

Hello there, I got some of the clips from the site on Henk's link they are NOT for the 11mm cartridge they are early solid sided clips for the 1888 8 x 50 cartridge.  Dave
when things get beyond a joke, light a cig and have a smoke,  if you find a cig won't do, boil the kettle have a brew.