Video-Do you think a penalty should have been called?

Video-Do you think a penalty should have been called?

February 12th, 2012, 7:58 am #1

Was about 8 minutes left in game I think and score was 6-5 WL

February 12th, 2012, 5:29 pm #2

Not only were the Roos playing against a hard to beat team but against the ref as well. Of the 1075 fans in the bleachers, it was obvious from the boo's a penalty was clearly missed here....

February 12th, 2012, 6:16 pm #3

After looking at the video ya should have been a penalty, but we need to be disciplined as a team. We can't let the refs, the fans or the other team get the better of us. I wasn't able to make the game last night, but I can tell you that as a team we need to put all of it behind us and play our game. We believe in each other and we look to each other to be better, we don't look for blame, instead we look for the flaw and see what we can do to improve upon them. It's our time Roos.

February 12th, 2012, 11:12 pm #4

Not only were the Roos playing against a hard to beat team but against the ref as well. Of the 1075 fans in the bleachers, it was obvious from the boo's a penalty was clearly missed here....
607 penalty minutes this past season and you come on here and whine about a call. I think the real penalty in that play is the guy can't skate. WHEN THAT TEAM STARTS PLAYING AS A TEAM FOR THE TEAM THEY WILL DO BETTER,you would think watching the game they are trying out for the pros. BUT IF IT WILL MAKE YOU FEAL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF OK YA IT'S THE REFS DOING IT TO YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!!!

February 13th, 2012, 12:06 am #5

Easy there fast pass don't be trash talking a player saying he can't skate, he can skate very well if you look at the video it's hard to skate with a stick in between your legs. None of our players are blaming the refs so don't be cutting the players down. A fan asked a question another fan said we were battling a good team and the refs. The only player that commented on the play was me, so don't be cutting a player down because a fan saw something and asked a question.

February 13th, 2012, 3:18 am #6

Agreed with Nubbs, no need to be trash talking. I mean I personally think it should've been called, but that's just me...

February 13th, 2012, 7:16 pm #7

Yeah he got his stick in there, but that fall is pretty hurting, looks like a dive almost. Guy tried to sell it I guess, nice dangy though.

Bottom line got the stick in there though wish we could see the reverse angle of that one.

February 13th, 2012, 11:58 pm #8

607 penalty minutes this past season and you come on here and whine about a call. I think the real penalty in that play is the guy can't skate. WHEN THAT TEAM STARTS PLAYING AS A TEAM FOR THE TEAM THEY WILL DO BETTER,you would think watching the game they are trying out for the pros. BUT IF IT WILL MAKE YOU FEAL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF OK YA IT'S THE REFS DOING IT TO YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!!!
All I can say is WOW.... I obviously touched a sore spot.... I wonder why that is.....

As someone else stated, I am a hockey fan, not a player, and was sitting on the same side as the 1000 + people who also had something to say about the hockey stick that was clearly between the players leg's. It takes alot to have an entire arena moan at the same time.... but it happened here.....

Reading the posts from the comment on this video alone, I am proud to be a Roo's fan. While it may be true the team has over 600 penalty minutes, at least off the ice the players are able to show respect and maturity for their behaviour..... Shame on the rest of you......

And now I feel the need to comment on the reference you made to the penalty going to the "guy who can't skate".... perhaps take a look at this link and then say he can't skate.... I suppose you are going to say he can not score also...... if you can't be respectful, perhaps you should find another way to release your anger.....

February 14th, 2012, 1:27 am #9

I just see Fulton put on a nice move to get by the defenceman and the dman recovers and tries to lift his stick. Ends up on the gloves and Fulton goes down a little easy. Coulda been a hooking call. Hardly think this is such a bad miss by the referee that it deserves a video replay and debate. If your gonna go to the trouble of cutting and pasting video highlights then show us some goals and hits.
Go Stamps Go!

February 14th, 2012, 11:52 pm #10

couldn't have said it better myself there rust, you're blowing this up qhockey get it together buddy. it's great your shooting some video at the games, I think every team should shoot video would love to see highlight packs from the weekend