Terrace @ Hazelton

Terrace @ Hazelton

October 18th, 2009, 4:50 am #1

Any updates?
Go Stamps Go!

October 18th, 2009, 5:53 am #2

These teams fans moan and groan they don't get any respect -- but is there nopody with a cell phone, a friend, a computer who could put a single update on the Forum.

We've pretty well had blow-by-blow from Prince Rupert and from Burns Lake. People care about these games...and clearly somebody needs to take on this role in both Hazelton and Terrace...

What, I continue to wonder, is the matter with all of the Terrace and Hazelton CIHL fans?? Are the end-of period scores a national security matter or something??

Let's get on the ball!

October 18th, 2009, 6:20 am #3

Maybe their hands are too damn frozen to text. It's hard to text with mittens on in that big tin can. Or maybe it's the roof keeping the signal out.you never know

October 18th, 2009, 6:39 am #4

When I think of the enthusiasm, the depth of delight when these teams first hit the ice, I'm just astounded that - in Hockeyville, of all places -- nothing seems to matter anymore -- not even the new "ownership" (community group) that is...the games, the scores...??? I'm just simple wigged out by it...

Can't even publicize it -- because I've seen nothing official.
I've talked to Kevin and Andrew and seen them in action -- now they've vanished!

October 18th, 2009, 6:41 am #5

although in fairness the game in Hazelton. Was gonna stick around to find out the results, but not having anything by 11:40 p.m. is a bit nuts.

October 18th, 2009, 6:46 am #6

It was 5-4 for hazelton. Heard it was a crazy game. Got out of hand quick. When doesn't it when these 2 teams meet? Someone said that there were 5 ejections from the game. Don't know for who though. I often wonder whether that would make it a great game to watch or a horrible one when hockey games break out between fights.

October 18th, 2009, 3:53 pm #7

a Blackberry with e-mail capability, and who is up before noon, say, in Hazelton or Hockeyville, could fill us in a bit on what happened there so Statsguy and the rest of can get the standings in our heads. And remember Hazelton, get the score sheet (best copy availabe, (even if the top copy is going to BCAHA -- if it was that kind of a "too many men ejected" barnburner as reported) to the Statsguy in WL.

October 18th, 2009, 7:13 pm #8

These teams fans moan and groan they don't get any respect -- but is there nopody with a cell phone, a friend, a computer who could put a single update on the Forum.

We've pretty well had blow-by-blow from Prince Rupert and from Burns Lake. People care about these games...and clearly somebody needs to take on this role in both Hazelton and Terrace...

What, I continue to wonder, is the matter with all of the Terrace and Hazelton CIHL fans?? Are the end-of period scores a national security matter or something??

Let's get on the ball!
if no updates are posted on the chat forum, you can always go to twitter. everything is posted on there right away.

October 18th, 2009, 8:24 pm #9

Updates can be found on the Terrace Riverkings Facebook page for updates on any game. Cell reception last night wasn't the greatest to be able to text too many times.

October 18th, 2009, 9:30 pm #10

if no updates are posted on the chat forum, you can always go to twitter. everything is posted on there right away.
is on the wrong side of my personal line in the sand! Sorry...I'd rather not know...although I do know it was 5-4 Haz. with a bunch of scraps...