Omineca @ Terrace

Omineca @ Terrace

November 23rd, 2008, 12:38 am #1

Is there a webcast for this game... I know last year Terrace had broadcasts for some games. If not please keep us posted!
Go Stamps Go!

November 23rd, 2008, 6:35 am #2

any score yet?
Go Stamps Go!

November 23rd, 2008, 6:39 am #3

9-5 omineca Girodat with a hat trick and Cullis with a hat trick. Thats 21 goals and 6 hat tricks for Cullis this year. Sloppy game by both teams. Terrace had a new goalie in that couldn't stop a beach ball.

November 23rd, 2008, 6:42 am #4

Thanks for the update. Girodat is a stud out there. Had alot of points in Williams Lake last weekend. Cullis is having an amazing year too. Any scraps or bad blood carry over from last year?
Go Stamps Go!

November 23rd, 2008, 5:10 pm #5

Omineca has some nice players, I think they had 14 skaters. Their goalie obviously had a better night. The one and only thing Terrace has to do and this will get them two points and that is just check them because every time Terrace laid out a good check the Ice would do something stupid and end up in the penalty box.. Miller reffed and let a lot go for both sides, actually made a couple of dumb calls, but some real obvious stuff that happened right in front of him could have been called, both ways. Terrace will win today and Omineca will end up getting smacked around..

November 23rd, 2008, 6:56 pm #6

who was in net for terrace???

November 23rd, 2008, 8:02 pm #7

wow thats not good that omineca roster was not even their full roster lots of guys missing they were looking for guys in prince george to play 4 them

November 23rd, 2008, 10:57 pm #8

any updates from the sunday game?
Go Stamps Go!

December 5th, 2008, 8:53 pm #9

Is there a webcast for this game... I know last year Terrace had broadcasts for some games. If not please keep us posted!
Sorry about the calling not going your way on that game. I'm sure Miller did do his best to try and call an even game. It's hard when "a lot" of calls are missed. I'm sure those aren't his intentions. It's always hard to please all the fans. Because in all honesty, some say "they did a lot of stupid calls" but most people don't really understand the rules and why those calls were made in the first place. Then other fans get pissed at refs for making calls and they should have just "let go and let them play" and so on. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. If not you, or other people who hate the way refs call the game, who will?