eastern boys

eastern boys

February 24th, 2009, 2:19 am #1

any eastern boys coming to watch the coy cup ,since ur east teams r supposed to destroy everyone from the west. i hope the west wins at least 1 game.HA HA

February 24th, 2009, 5:52 am #2

Kitimat is a great team who has dominated this league for a long time. Don't think them winning the championship would prove the west was good. If you want to actually look objectively at the streght of the teams this year you would know 4 of the top 5 were in the east then there's hazelton, terrace and rupert who are competitive but not at the same level as the top 5. Just the facts.

Go Stamps Go!
Go Stamps Go!

February 24th, 2009, 7:27 am #3

You travelling with the team this week...I think you owe me a beer or two from last year or I owe you...anyway I'll buy if your here this weekend look for the big bald guy Black leather coat and Harley toque? By the way I agree with your comments... hey if your coming I'll introduce to DP... and apparently his new found fan base they travel round following him like some kind of entourage... (sorry DP just kidding but even you got to admit its funny watching the brats poke at the pitbull with a stick, they may not realize it... but the pitbull will bite when provoked....)

drive safe...play hard... oh and Honk the buses horn all the way through smithers will ya... rub it in just a little

February 24th, 2009, 8:14 am #4

too freakin funny! Not like they don't deserve it... I still hope Williams Lake ends it for Kitimat! I still think the West was tougher than the mighty eastern teams give them credit for!! no joke... stats etc say different. call me stoopid... West is the best! unfortunately Kitimat is probably going to prove it!

February 24th, 2009, 6:45 pm #5

come on steely you 2. you guys should not feel bad old hewitson and darrell were not 2 lippy when kitamat was down 1 game to the wolves. only after kitamat won the third game did u see them posting again. then they got too damn cocky.

February 24th, 2009, 7:49 pm #6

Guess us demon fans only speak when we feel the need... WHEN we speak or choose not to speak is probably the difference between knowing and understanding the great game of hockey and living in a fantasy dream world such as yours...

Sticks and stones.... but we're still playing... and win loose or draw...we are playing the best team from the east in the Final.... looking forward to it...AGAIN!

February 24th, 2009, 7:54 pm #7

i still say it was because u were not sure,cause ur team may have got bitch slapped in 2nd game.well at least ur still playing and that speaks volumes 4 ur team.