Duane Muir, A.KA. Shelldu

Duane Muir, A.KA. Shelldu

January 10th, 2008, 1:49 am #1

Hey Shelldu, I know you've probably already noticed the new forum and are sitting at home boiling. So why don't you come on here and explain yourself for your actions of deleting the old forum. People like Sandlak and Grampa Vrod had stepped up in the past to offer assistance and would have takin it over, why would you punish the league by taking away it's only place to get details, facts, scores and have discussion?

January 10th, 2008, 9:15 am #2

I am happy with this new forum, but that was a CIHL specific one with a lot of history in there that people could have dug up...I think this new forum will be good for Senior hockey in the North, and hopefully throughout BC...but sure would have been nice to have the opportunity to keep the old forum...I and others did appreciate having a place to go to discuss our favorite teams...in our favorite league...so thanks for the three or four years of work that you put into it, it was appreciated!!

January 10th, 2008, 10:34 pm #3

I am just guessing here but i think that Duane shut down the forum because he knew he had been caught trying to sneak players into the playoffs without the mandatory 5 regular season games. I feel that is a somewhat petty reason to end a tool such as the forum. Oh well after seeing the stamps in SMI this past weekend they are gonna need a lot more than Cardinal to get past either OMI or HOU. Too bad we lost the history of the old forum but this one will start to develop a new history for the CIHL. Hats off to the person who took the time to put this together.

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 11th, 2008, 2:44 am #4

Shelldu came to the realization(after dropping 3 of 4 games to the Luckies and 2 games to the steelheads) that with out the soft schedule last season,the Stamps would not have won the Lightning Cup!!!!!