Coy Cup Schedule

Coy Cup Schedule

March 4th, 2010, 5:39 pm #1

March 16th, 2010, 3:19 am #2

CIHL fans will be interested in postings of game results from as many sources as possible...

Unable to attend this year for a number of reasons, so I'm on the listen and the internet looking for scores and information...

March 16th, 2010, 6:47 pm #3

http://www.bchockey.net/Championships/S ... eason=1038

This is the link to the BC Hockey Sr AA Coy Cup page.I am not sure if Regals or Powell River Peak sites will update scores or summaries.Regals have done radio and internet broadcasts in the past.I have seen nothing this time.

I can post scores and impressions but do not have access to game sheets.Maybe somebody with access can post more details.

Are Kitimat or Williams Lake doing any radio/internet broadcasts?

Should be a good tournament.Good to see CIHL keeping Sr AA hockey alive.Badly need a Sr AA League here on the south coast.Sr AAA just too expensive.Whitehorse are finding out you need $ and recruits to compete on a Sr AAA level.Presently only 19 Sr AAA teams competing for the Allan Cup.

Good luck to Kitimat.

I guess you know that Union College captained by Michael Wakita(Ex King and Kitimat native) are in the ECAC Tournament next week.Apparently first time for Union College.Good luck to Michael and Union College.