cihl week 2 predictions

cihl week 2 predictions

October 9th, 2009, 12:02 am #1

a handful of games this weekend in the CI.

Fri

SMI @ HAZ- Haz gets the victory in their first game at home at the den 6-4

SAT

PR @ TER- Pre-season rematch... Rupert dismantles my hometown Terrace team 7-3 (sad but true)

KIT @ WL- Long road trip wont help the demins, lake wins this one 5-3

HAZ @ SMI- Smithers takes it 6-2

OMI @ BL- I don't care what people have been saying about omineca.. they will murder Burns 12-2

SUN

OMI @ BL- the ice will win again 8-2

KIT @ WL- Kitimat will win the rematch 5-2

October 9th, 2009, 10:46 pm #2

Being in the (far) west I admittedly don't know too much about the Eastern teams, but here goes nothing...

Fri

SMI @ HAZ- If the Hazelton from game two against the Rampage show up they have a shot, but I just don't see it. Smithers

SAT

PR @ TER- Terrace will be hungry for their first win, but they'll have to keep waiting as they can't match Rupert's speed. Rupert takes it.

KIT @ WL- Normally I would say you can't pick against Kitimat, but it's a long drive to Williams Lake and the Coy Cup champs looking for their first win. Williams Lake wins game one.

HAZ @ SMI- Smithers again, but Hazelton will rebound next week against Terrace.

OMI @ BL- Flip a coin, I don't know too much about either team. Say Burns Lake because it's Vanderhoof's first game of the season and Burns Lake is at home.

SUN

OMI @ BL- Omenica gets into the game and takes it.

KIT @ WL- Kitimat will take this one as losing two straight isn't their deal.

Now time to sit back and see just how wrong I am...with the exception of Rupert vs. Terrace of course.

October 10th, 2009, 10:13 am #3

Just great to see some predictions. Glad the CIHL is playing again!!!! Hopefully for yrs to come!

October 10th, 2009, 7:55 pm #4

Rupert will take it to Terrace, Willy's will take a pair from Kitimat, Smithers will get a win back against Hazelton, and Omineca will split with Burns Lake

October 10th, 2009, 10:10 pm #5

sure is quiet, isn't it game day today? Thought there'd be some trash floating around on here. maybe some thoughts as to what to expect tonight. any insider info from the bob mackenzies out there?