anyone need a good laugh right about now?

anyone need a good laugh right about now?

January 20th, 2009, 11:16 am #1

if so, go to www.youtube.com and search Ragdish. I have 8 videos up there...a few of them are hockey related. If you watch Ragdish Debut first, you'll see who I am, and understand that Ragdish is my alter ego. You'll laugh.....if you have a sense of humor, that is. I used to phone into a sports talk show on CBC late night news in Vancouver on Sunday nights. The guy that screened the calls for the show would always ask me what my question for the guest was gonna be, so I'd tell him in my normal voice (good english) and he'd give me the 'green light' to ask it, so he'd place me on hold til it was airtime. When airtime came, I quickly asked the same question in my authentic East Indian accent, which always caught them offguard, and threw them off just enuff lol.
I'm only posting this to help everyone lighten up a bit, as things seem to be getting a little tense in here as of late lol.
I hope I'm not out of line here by doing this, if so, I'm open to constructive critism from the room moderators, but please, do not have me deported...just send Ragdish back.

January 20th, 2009, 3:38 pm #2

Pretty funny, i like your debuet, funny stuff.

January 20th, 2009, 7:16 pm #3

Definitely some funny stuff.. especially the one call into kelowna.

January 20th, 2009, 9:20 pm #4

if so, go to www.youtube.com and search Ragdish. I have 8 videos up there...a few of them are hockey related. If you watch Ragdish Debut first, you'll see who I am, and understand that Ragdish is my alter ego. You'll laugh.....if you have a sense of humor, that is. I used to phone into a sports talk show on CBC late night news in Vancouver on Sunday nights. The guy that screened the calls for the show would always ask me what my question for the guest was gonna be, so I'd tell him in my normal voice (good english) and he'd give me the 'green light' to ask it, so he'd place me on hold til it was airtime. When airtime came, I quickly asked the same question in my authentic East Indian accent, which always caught them offguard, and threw them off just enuff lol.
I'm only posting this to help everyone lighten up a bit, as things seem to be getting a little tense in here as of late lol.
I hope I'm not out of line here by doing this, if so, I'm open to constructive critism from the room moderators, but please, do not have me deported...just send Ragdish back.
LOL, that was funny, thanks for the laugh, yes your right of the tension needed to be light'en up abit, great job, also would like to compliment what a great job on the rampage coverage throughout the first season, was great to see all the action that the rampage brought this year!
Look foward to see much more next year.

January 20th, 2009, 10:24 pm #5

Thanks for the compliment. Phil Cornwall and Kelly Gerrie make it all happen, Phil's the webmaster, and Kelly owns the camera equipment and runs the camera for us for most of the games. Kevin Movold, Lucky Uppal and Dave Uppal also help out on camera from time to time. They all make me look good. Without them, and you fans out there, I am nothing. Thanks again.

January 21st, 2009, 12:53 am #6

No doubt about it... the video highlight reels on the Rampage site are the best feature of any site CIHL wide. Great work.
Go Stamps Go!

January 21st, 2009, 1:16 am #7

criticism* lol

January 21st, 2009, 2:22 am #8

thats some funny stuff..I like the Richie Sutter spot...just a question...I used to listen to Dan russell "Sportstalk"...there was a regular Native caller from Prince Rupert that I often thought was sort of the same deal as Ragdish...was it really you???

January 21st, 2009, 3:37 am #9

No, that wasn't me. I think that guy was legit tho lol.

January 21st, 2009, 5:54 pm #10

Hahaha!That's funny! TSN said "East" Indian accent, not the other one Sandlak... Think you may have misunderstood him. But, still funny as heck.