Possible Bowie sighting in London

Possible Bowie sighting in London

April 10th, 2012, 11:29 pm #1

I have no way of verifying this but on March 21 a friend was in a cafe in Soho and swears blind that DB walked past.

I was skeptical until she said it was in Dean St. Perhaps he was visiting Tony Visconti at the studio.

Anyone know if he's been in the UK in the last month?

April 11th, 2012, 5:36 am #2

So let's see...he was definitely seen at the Whitney on Thursday, April 2nd.

Quite possible. Maybe he wanted to check out his plaque.

"With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil: that takes religion." Steven Weinberg
"Schtum!"

April 11th, 2012, 2:03 pm #3

this is gonna start a whole rash of bogus Bowie sightings. . .

April 11th, 2012, 4:44 pm #4

Bowie sightings are very much like Loch Ness Monster sightings, Fans wont believe you unless you have clear photographs or video evidence. If you do get a recent photo of Bowie, the first thing you need to do is let the BWW members analyze and study the photo to determine when and where the photo was taken.

April 11th, 2012, 8:00 pm #5

Actually, it may be easier to get a clear shot of 'Nessie' than Bowie these days. Dear Nessie has been feeling a bit chatting and social of late - a refreshing change.

GeekGurlPhD - now geeking live on Twitter (GeekGurlPhD) and at www.geekgirlsmanifesto.blogspot.com

"It is all just masks and mirrors. One day to shatter in shrieking revelation. The gaping black chasm stares back -- a last reminder of who I was. Nothingness made flesh - ripped - torn - tossed away. Porcelain shards bleeding crimson regrets."

<font color="#FF0000">Calvin on the Nature of Life
CALVIN: They say the world is a stage. But obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines.
HOBBES: Maybe thats why its hard to tell if were living in a tragedy or a farce.
CALVIN: We need more special effects and dance numbers.
</font>

April 11th, 2012, 10:28 pm #6

I saw Bowie today! He was eating a steakbake outside Greggs on the Kingsland Road, Dalston. He was in the company of a blue faced smurfling, who was eating a jam donut and wearing a voluminous pair of Bowie bags. They crossed over the road and went into the shopping centre where they went to Iceland and bought some frozen pizza's, a bag of king prawns, chips, milk and some bog roll. They then headed towards Matalan but we couldn't follow them anymore because we had to go elsewhere, but if I see him again I'll let you know......night!

April 11th, 2012, 10:58 pm #7

Hello, hey Mr Bowie.

April 12th, 2012, 4:32 am #8

I seen him driving a taxi in Sydney last week.

"I Love The Smell Of Adelaide In The Evening"

April 12th, 2012, 6:57 am #9

this would happen. I rest my case. Oh forgot to say, I saw Bowie in Napoleon House, New Orleans yesterday but it already feels like a year ago. Nice Reuben's Sandwich they serve too . . .

April 12th, 2012, 11:16 am #10

David was yesterday at 4.45 pm inside of the old "chateau d'herouville" trying to find some old "Low" and "The Idiot" outtakes ...
After they take together the Train to Paris St Lazare to meet the fans at the FNAC !
Later at night ... Iggy call Marc Zermati to have a place for sleeping and David stay Outside and spend the night in the Underground ...
This morning, nobody know ...
Last edited by philglam on April 12th, 2012, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 12th, 2012, 3:54 pm #11

I have no way of verifying this but on March 21 a friend was in a cafe in Soho and swears blind that DB walked past.

I was skeptical until she said it was in Dean St. Perhaps he was visiting Tony Visconti at the studio.

Anyone know if he's been in the UK in the last month?
Well, Visconti's definitely currently in the Dean St Studio. This pic was tagged on facebook two hours ago:

<a href="http://myspace.com/bowiemash" rel="nofollow">
</a>

April 12th, 2012, 9:36 pm #12

Your all wrong because I saw David Bowie trying out the cocktail drinks in the Thin White Duke wine bar in Carlisle Cumbria.

His verdict on the cocktails? They were OK but he prefers a pint of Jennings that he tried when he sank a few in the Dog and Gun. I know this coz I asked him.

--------------------------------------------
REALITY bites

---------------------------------------------

April 14th, 2012, 6:54 pm #13

You'd never guess who I saw on the 253 to Camden Town this morning? yeah, only Bowie! He was with the Loch Ness monster, Elvis and John Lennon! No blue faced smurfling though. That's twice in one week, will wonders never cease!........toodles!

April 14th, 2012, 8:53 pm #14

Apparently, The Stones and The Who amongst others, are being lined up to play at this years London Olympics, BUT...............all the artists are playing to pre-recorded backing tracks. If TV and Bowie were both in London at the same time, they could have been recording a backing track. The audience is big enough for Bowie, but with him being out of practice for a while now, could he hold his own against the likes of Daltrey and Jagger?

I get the feeling (although I haven't heard anything), that Bowie might just put in an appearance there.

Mist.

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes." - William Gibson.

April 14th, 2012, 9:47 pm #15

You'd never guess who I saw on the 253 to Camden Town this morning? yeah, only Bowie! He was with the Loch Ness monster, Elvis and John Lennon! No blue faced smurfling though. That's twice in one week, will wonders never cease!........toodles!
Really? And how did Elvis look? Was Nessie wearing the cute lil pink cardigan she favors?

GeekGurlPhD - now geeking live on Twitter (GeekGurlPhD) and at www.geekgirlsmanifesto.blogspot.com

"It is all just masks and mirrors. One day to shatter in shrieking revelation. The gaping black chasm stares back -- a last reminder of who I was. Nothingness made flesh - ripped - torn - tossed away. Porcelain shards bleeding crimson regrets."

<font color="#FF0000">Calvin on the Nature of Life
CALVIN: They say the world is a stage. But obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines.
HOBBES: Maybe thats why its hard to tell if were living in a tragedy or a farce.
CALVIN: We need more special effects and dance numbers.
</font>

April 14th, 2012, 9:47 pm #16

Singing Heroes of course!