polygram 2019

September 4th, 2018, 8:18 pm #1

hi folks,
how come no one commented about that polygram rep's
statement saying that the reissue program ends in 2019?
does that mean at the current rate, only one more box set will be released?

September 4th, 2018, 9:19 pm #2

Where is that? Thanks

September 4th, 2018, 10:40 pm #3

The reissue of albums up to '99 I read. A Tin Machine box would take us from '89 - '91 and a last Bowie box from '92 - '99. Anything post that can be released by ISO anyway I suppose.

He also said something about whoever gets the contract would be able to release box sets of rarities although unlike the previous sets they would not be in chronological order i.e. not 69-73 then 74-76, etc.

We'll see I guess.

September 4th, 2018, 11:16 pm #4

They wouldn't dare try releasing two £200 (well, for the vinyl version) boxes in a year.
We need -
Cracked Actor on DVD!
Arts Lab recordings!
The FULL 1970 Paris Cinema Studios show - forget the mistakes, enjoy the vibe!
1971 Paris Cinema Studios in STEREO - it was on a BBC radio LP.
Glasto 71 too!
Release the archives, set them free...

September 4th, 2018, 11:56 pm #5

You mean Parlophone

September 5th, 2018, 1:16 am #6

Where did you read this?
SHHWEEET! IS....A self confessed, radicalised David Bowie knob ha! ha! I’m in good company. Let’s all celebrate together.

September 5th, 2018, 4:49 am #7

paulkinder wrote: You mean Parlophone
A decade mix up, isn't it. It was the quaint Parlophone in the 60s, then the 'corporate' Polygram in the 70s.
We need -
Cracked Actor on DVD!
Arts Lab recordings!
Glasto 71 too!

September 5th, 2018, 12:23 pm #8

I think the reissue programme as  such will end at this box set maybe something special next year like a rarities box. The possible Tin machine box will be a separate entity ,   any material from the 90's onward will need another approach as a lot of it has been rereleased in various box's and vinyl editions.

September 5th, 2018, 1:23 pm #9

How can the box sets end after this one?

Wasn’t the whole idea of the box sets to release everything that was officially released in the particular year spans of each box right up until the end of Bowie’s life, i.e. albums, singles, various single  edits, etc.

That’s what the stated aim was, and to not honour that aim is to miss sell these very expensive overpriced Bowie box set trinkets.

Sadly miss selling  is all to common these days whether your buying a house, car, or a Bowie box set. What’s worse is none of the dishonest shits doing the miss selling are ever brought to book.

Just make promises you’ve no intention of keeping take the money and just do what the hell you want is the mantra these days.
SHHWEEET! IS....A self confessed, radicalised David Bowie knob ha! ha! I’m in good company. Let’s all celebrate together.

September 5th, 2018, 1:53 pm #10

HI FOLKS,
YES I MEANT PARLOPHONE.
THE NEWS STORY WAS OF JAN. 11TH ON THIS VERY WEBSITE.
SEE DAN CHALMERS OF WARNER AND CLICK THE LINK.
HOW ON EARTH CAN THEY CALL IT CAREER SPANNING IF THIS REISSUE CAMPAIGN ENDS IN JUST OVER A YEAR FROM NOW!

September 5th, 2018, 2:19 pm #11

edetley wrote: HI FOLKS,
YES I MEANT PARLOPHONE.
THE NEWS STORY WAS OF JAN. 11TH ON THIS VERY WEBSITE.
SEE DAN CHALMERS OF WARNER AND CLICK THE LINK.
HOW ON EARTH CAN THEY CALL IT CAREER SPANNING IF THIS REISSUE CAMPAIGN ENDS IN JUST OVER A YEAR FROM NOW!
...why are you shouting??

September 5th, 2018, 3:13 pm #13

Thanks for posting the link.

I am so confused isn't 2018 plus two years not 2020. Wasn't parlophone an emi label in the seventies and indeed through to EMIs enforced break up. I am also struggling to find where it was officially stated that the boxes would cover his whole career.
Can someone set me straight?

September 5th, 2018, 5:37 pm #14

hi folks,
i am not shouting to be sure. just want to know why no 
one with connections can ask warners which year do
these compilations go up to.surely they can reply without
giving away  the surprise content of each collection.
PS...NOW I AM SHOUTING. MR PARLOPHONE  YOU
DON'T BUILD A BRIDGE 2/3s the way and stop.
THAT AIN'T NO [CAREER] SPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 5th, 2018, 8:06 pm #15

Did anyone from parlophone or the estate ever say how many boxes there would be....?

I’ve said on here before I thought they’d stop at the end of the 80s. 

September 5th, 2018, 8:33 pm #16

Both 'sides' are right here.

The piece linked to does not actually state what period the boxes will cover.

However the idea that 'celebrating Bowie's legacy' stops at the 80's is galling and insulting, when in the eyes of so many he pulled off, by the end of his life what some thought he might never do - garnered respect for his whole career / career overall in the eyes of many, as opposed to mainly for his 70s work as was once the case.

The article states two more years from Jan 2018, so I guess we will find out what that means.

http://www.musicweek.com/labels/read/it ... gue/071067
We need -
Cracked Actor on DVD!
Arts Lab recordings!
Glasto 71 too!

September 5th, 2018, 8:35 pm #17

NB you can nitpick re 'whole' career, however that's why I added ' / career overall".
We need -
Cracked Actor on DVD!
Arts Lab recordings!
Glasto 71 too!

September 6th, 2018, 2:30 am #18

mythnormadman wrote: I am so confused isn't 2018 plus two years not 2020 I am also struggling to find where it was officially stated that the boxes would cover his whole career.
Official blurb from Parlophone  from the BWW news page 25th September 2015

FIVE YEARS 1969-1973 BOX SET RELEASED
25th September 2015
David Bowie Five Years 1969-1973 Box Set Officially released today is DAVID BOWIE FIVE YEARS (1969-1973) via Parlophone Records, the first in a series of box sets spanning his career.

Spanning his career says to me the box sets should end with Blackstar. Unless it was another imposter David Bowie who brought out albums after the 80s. They will probably get out of their obligations on a technicality because it doesn’t say ENTIRE career.

September 6th, 2018, 4:18 am #19

If Tin Machine gets its own box, (this year or next), then I can see two more boxes:

2019 Boxset - BTWN through Hours
(Although that’s a lot of tours to cover)
-S+V (Which one?)
-Outside (Any concert TBH)
-Earthling (Some version of Live&Well)
-Hours (VH1 Expanded/Paris)

I like the symmetry of starting with S+V and ending with VH1 though. Going from a “greatest hits tour” to Bowie chatting while half-playing Rebel Rebel...

2020 - Toy through Blackstar
-BBC 2000 (Including Toy Tracks)
-Heathen (Low live gig)
-Reality (Reality Tour Expanded)

This is the one I’m waiting for. Kicking off with whatever version(s) of Toy Bowie earmarked for release, and ending with Blackstar (Perhaps this is where Blaze will finally settle?). It doesn’t seem that big until you realize The Next Day is basically a double album.

The appearance of Cracked Actor, WTTB, and Serious Moonlight have me excited for the future.

Edit:
Not to forget, there’s the 50th Birthday concert and the acoustic sessions. Perhaps a Tibet House Ep?

September 6th, 2018, 6:29 am #20

SHHWEEET! wrote:
mythnormadman wrote: I am so confused isn't 2018 plus two years not 2020 I am also struggling to find where it was officially stated that the boxes would cover his whole career.
Official blurb from Parlophone  from the BWW news page 25th September 2015

FIVE YEARS 1969-1973 BOX SET RELEASED
25th September 2015
David Bowie Five Years 1969-1973 Box Set Officially released today is DAVID BOWIE FIVE YEARS (1969-1973) via Parlophone Records, the first in a series of box sets spanning his career.

Spanning his career says to me the box sets should end with Blackstar. Unless it was another imposter David Bowie who brought out albums after the 80s. They will probably get out of their obligations on a technicality because it doesn’t say ENTIRE career.
I guess it is how people read these things. That never set the expectation for me that it would be the entire career. I only ever expected material that Parlophone had the rights to issue - so no Decca, etc, just the bulk of the long middle part of the his career. In addition, at the point in time that statement was made, David was still with us and making music so it was kind of implicit that it was not the entire career.

If we take Chalmers statement of "we’re kind of midway through" to be true, then at the point it was published three box sets had been issued. That suggests to me that there is at least one more box set (perhaps two,) after this years box. 

September 6th, 2018, 9:10 am #21

mythnormadman wrote: I guess it is how people read these things. That never set the expectation for me that it would be the entire career. I only ever expected material that Parlophone had the rights to issue - so no Decca, etc, just the bulk of the long middle part of the his career. In addition, at the point in time that statement was made, David was still with us and making music so it was kind of implicit that it was not the entire career.
That’s true, but that’s the problem with the English language. Words and sentences can be taken in a variety of different ways, witness many things that are written on message boards which  are taken completely in the wrong way by the reader, it’s also why those who go to theological college are made to study the bible and it’s contents in Latin.

Whilst Bowie was still alive when these box sets started, its reasonable for those who got on board with these box sets to read the statement, career spanning, to mean his career up to the date the first box, Five Years, was announced.

It’s misleading the customer whichever way you dress it up. Let’s put out a  vague press release that allows us to change the rules if it suits us sometime in the future.

September 6th, 2018, 9:29 am #22

SHHWEEET! wrote:
mythnormadman wrote: I guess it is how people read these things. That never set the expectation for me that it would be the entire career. I only ever expected material that Parlophone had the rights to issue - so no Decca, etc, just the bulk of the long middle part of the his career. In addition, at the point in time that statement was made, David was still with us and making music so it was kind of implicit that it was not the entire career.
That’s true, but that’s the problem with the English language. Words and sentences can be taken in a variety of different ways, witness many things that are written on message boards which  are taken completely in the wrong way by the reader, it’s also why those who go to theological college are made to study the bible and it’s contents in Latin.

Whilst Bowie was still alive when these box sets started, its reasonable for those who got on board with these box sets to read the statement, career spanning, to mean his career up to the date the first box, Five Years, was announced.

It’s misleading the customer whichever way you dress it up. Let’s put out a  vague press release that allows us to change the rules if it suits us sometime in the future.
Your right it did mislead some customers, and continues to do so, but I think the absence of 1963-1968 was a bit of a clue that it had limitations as to the breadth of the span. It might well be that Parlophone end up doing a deal with the other labels to do a latter days box set or those labels might do a latter days box set themselves tailgaiting on from Parlophone's efforts. Time will tell. I kind of find it fun not knowing.

September 6th, 2018, 10:19 am #23

mythnormadman wrote:
SHHWEEET! wrote:

Your right it did mislead some customers, and continues to do so, but I think the absence of 1963-1968 was a bit of a clue that it had limitations as to the breadth of the span. It might well be that Parlophone end up doing a deal with the other labels to do a latter days box set or those labels might do a latter days box set themselves tailgaiting on from Parlophone's efforts. Time will tell. I kind of find it fun not knowing.
They probably wouldn’t include the Deram stuff because let’s be honest it probably wouldn’t sell in huge numbers whether they had the rights to include it in this box set series or not. These box sets are aimed not at hard core fans who have everything anyway, but at the general music buying public in order to make Parlophone lots of money.  Unfortunately the general music buying public probably think Bowie’s career started with the Space Oddity album, that’s why the omission of the Deram material didn’t personally give me a particular clue as to the possible limited breadth of the span of the box sets, and the possibility of them not continuing right up until ( In light of his death ) the end.

At the prices they are charging for these box sets, it’s a bit rich Parlophone possibly stopping them short and leaving a gaping hole which was the latter / final part of his career. If it’s a rights thing? then they should have made sure they had the rights to everything before issuing  a misleading press statement.

I’m just glad I never bought into this latest box set reissue. This whole misleading marketing bollox really annoys me at the best of times, I’d feel even more annoyed had I invested hundreds of pounds in them only to then learn I’d possibly not have the set properly completed which could affect the future collectors market value of them a little?

Also for the record I do think the statement, career spanning, should have included the Deram years despite my comments explaining the possibility why they might not have been.

September 6th, 2018, 12:19 pm #24

However Parlophone eventually try to weasel out of it, 'spanning his career' isn't just some generic phrase or vague string of words - it does actually mean something.
And if their box sets don't cover the beginning and end of Bowie's career, well, they don't actually 'span his career' at all.
Whether they used that phrase because they're lazy monkeys who haven't got a grasp of language or because they were setting out to give a misleading impression of the scope of their reissue programme, I dunno.
Either's plausible. 

September 6th, 2018, 5:08 pm #25

Well the four year plan statement would suggest one more box and the earlier statement that this would be a 'career spanning' project either means everything from Buddha to Blackstar will be crammed into the last box leaving little room for remixes or live stuff etc or they intend to renege on the career spanning promise and stop prematurely. My money is on the former, but time will tell

September 6th, 2018, 5:33 pm #26

This has always been the issue with Bowie's catalogue, i.e. the lack of attention for his later work.
- The Ryko/Sound+Vision reissues stopped after Scary Monsters (the vinyl LPs even after David Live)
- The 2-CD/box set nth anniversary editions stopped after Station to Station
- The mini LP artwork CD reissues stopped after Tin Machine '89
- The 2000 S+V set stopped after BTWN

There were expanded editions of his later work, but these were released shortly after the initial release, so I do not consider them actual reissues. And some later albums even have been out of print for years (TMII and Oy vey baby still are, and Buddha was for a long time).

Maybe the box sets are not selling that well as Parlophone hoped? Certainly the 90s will be of less interest to casual fans or those who were young in the 60s/70s. And physical releases are becoming less and less relevant.

LTA will be the first box set I will buy I must admit, but it would be nice to have more than one follow-up box, and have it span his whole career incl Blackstar. Toy should be included, a nicely remixed S+V show incl the rarities (so pre-summer 1990), an expanded Liveandwell (I have the CD but am not a big fan I must say), the 2000/2001 shows, incl the full Berlin Low performance and the BBC Theatre full show, etc. 

September 7th, 2018, 6:23 pm #27

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... dealmaking

In 2013, the licenses to Bowie’s catalog were acquired by Warner Music Group, along with the rest of EMI’s Parlophone imprint. Late last year, Warner’s Rhino Records released Five Years (1969-1973), a box set of Bowie’s albums from those years, along with some rarities and two live collections. The label plans further box sets based on different eras of Bowie’s career, as well as various other reissues, including a vinyl edition of the BBC sessions collection Bowie at the Beeb, due late in February.

(The rights to all of his albums except for the last four are now licensed to Warner Music.)

September 7th, 2018, 6:52 pm #28

doctoroctopussy wrote: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... dealmaking

In 2013, the licenses to Bowie’s catalog were acquired by Warner Music Group, along with the rest of EMI’s Parlophone imprint. Late last year, Warner’s Rhino Records released Five Years (1969-1973), a box set of Bowie’s albums from those years, along with some rarities and two live collections. The label plans further box sets based on different eras of Bowie’s career, as well as various other reissues, including a vinyl edition of the BBC sessions collection Bowie at the Beeb, due late in February.

(The rights to all of his albums except for the last four are now licensed to Warner Music.)
When rykodisc Will repackage again?

September 7th, 2018, 7:59 pm #29

doctoroctopussy wrote: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news ... dealmaking

- which presumably means that the box sets will conclude with material up to and including Hours. Hopefully a complete and properly mixed Toy will be in that final box.

September 8th, 2018, 2:19 am #30

LuisKantor wrote: Hopefully a complete and properly mixed Toy will be in that final box.
Well if a reworking of NLMD can get the go ahead I can’t see any reason why Toy shouldn’t get its deserved release unless there really is some sort of water tight legal thing in place that would prevent it.

At least Toy is a proper David Bowie album and not a posthumous reworking.

September 8th, 2018, 8:03 am #31

The post hours album rights are fully controlled by the Bowie estate, so I do not see why they could not license them to Parlophone for a box set. Let's wait and see.

Although the 1966-1968 stuff is still controlled by Universal, his pre 1966 recordings are also in the hands of Warner now, hence they could include these on the Nothing has changed compilation, but not anything from his first album (Love you till Tuesday would have been nice to include for instance, as probably nobody would dare to include The Laughing Gnome...).

September 8th, 2018, 2:32 pm #32

oakey1973 wrote: The post hours album rights are fully controlled by the Bowie estate, so I do not see why they could not license them to Parlophone for a box set. Let's wait and see.
I thought there had been a recent official confirmation that the box set after 'Loving The Alien' will be the last one? I really can't believe that will include everything from Tin Machine (or BTWN if Tin Machine is treated as a separate project, as PK has mentioned on here before) right up to Blackstar, plus assorted live cuts/rarities.

September 8th, 2018, 6:23 pm #33

I agree

To cover Bowie’s career from BTWN to Blackstar would surely take at least 2 boxes, it would be a pretty big final box otherwise.  

Is there such a thing as a double box? If so it would obviously be double the price.

September 12th, 2018, 6:16 pm #34

hi everybody back on line

September 12th, 2018, 6:24 pm #35

although i was aware that the last four albums were not owned by polydor,
i thought they were bought up in 2015 for the box set reissue program.i.e. career spanning.
this should have also included the 63-68 material. what i like to call the seeds of genius.
as well, the under-rated tin machine output is part of the bowie legacy .
always ahead of his time. check out the belt buckle db wears on the cover of the upcoming lta 

September 12th, 2018, 7:01 pm #36

Part of the idea behind the box sets was to get all the albums back on the shelves. The last 4 have never been off the shelves!

Wot is point?

September 12th, 2018, 7:32 pm #37

the point my dear sir,
is both for esthetics and consistency .
deliver the book in full, not with the final chapter and introduction missing.
do not miss out as well in some of the side stories.

September 12th, 2018, 10:06 pm #38

yea... I can't stress how disappointed I'll be if they don't complete the series, with these box sets 

September 12th, 2018, 10:55 pm #39

When will be released a box for collectors?

September 12th, 2018, 11:38 pm #40

Any day now.

September 13th, 2018, 2:33 am #41

doctoroctopussy wrote: Part of the idea behind the box sets was to get all the albums back on the shelves. The last 4 have never been off the shelves!

Wot is point?
None of his albums have been off the shelves.

The idea behind the box sets was to get his albums selling for an overinflated price / full price instead of two for a tenner.

September 13th, 2018, 6:12 am #42

SHHWEEET! wrote:
doctoroctopussy wrote: Part of the idea behind the box sets was to get all the albums back on the shelves. The last 4 have never been off the shelves!

Wot is point?

The idea behind the box sets was to get his albums selling for an overinflated price / full price  instead of two for a tenner.
They had been off the shelves in shops near where I live. Elsewhere some shops probably had old stock, cd format being much much easier to find than vinyl. The reason for all those counterfeit ziggy lp , etc on coloured vinyl was to plug the hole that unavailabilty had created.

Interestingly in the press release for the latest box it says  "a series of box sets spanning his career from 1969". That for me acts as confirmation of no 1963-68 box to be issued by Parlophone , although personally I never thought it would be.

September 13th, 2018, 1:53 pm #43

oakey1973 wrote: The post hours album rights are fully controlled by the Bowie estate, so I do not see why they could not license them to Parlophone for a box set. Let's wait and see.

Although the 1966-1968 stuff is still controlled by Universal, his pre 1966 recordings are also in the hands of Warner now, hence they could include these on the Nothing has changed compilation, but not anything from his first album (Love you till Tuesday would have been nice to include for instance, as probably nobody would dare to include The Laughing Gnome...).
Correct, Parlophone owns the rights up to and including Hours. In fact they have already rereleased Outside, Earthling and Hours in 2016 as standalone CDs. For example here is hours https://www.discogs.com/David-Bowie-Hou ... se/8769998

September 13th, 2018, 1:59 pm #44

oakey1973 wrote: This has always been the issue with Bowie's catalogue, i.e. the lack of attention for his later work.
- The Ryko/Sound+Vision reissues stopped after Scary Monsters (the vinyl LPs even after David Live)
- The 2-CD/box set nth anniversary editions stopped after Station to Station
- The mini LP artwork CD reissues stopped after Tin Machine '89
- The 2000 S+V set stopped after BTWN

There were expanded editions of his later work, but these were released shortly after the initial release, so I do not consider them actual reissues. And some later albums even have been out of print for years (TMII and Oy vey baby still are, and Buddha was for a long time).

Maybe the box sets are not selling that well as Parlophone hoped? Certainly the 90s will be of less interest to casual fans or those who were young in the 60s/70s. And physical releases are becoming less and less relevant.

LTA will be the first box set I will buy I must admit, but it would be nice to have more than one follow-up box, and have it span his whole career incl Blackstar. Toy should be included, a nicely remixed S+V show incl the rarities (so pre-summer 1990), an expanded Liveandwell (I have the CD but am not a big fan I must say), the 2000/2001 shows, incl the full Berlin Low performance and the BBC Theatre full show, etc. 
Ryko reissues stopped after Scary Monsters because that was all they had the rights to, EMI had the remaining albums.
The anniversary editions stopped because they got way behind schedule, the licensing was up for grabs and EMI at that time were in turmoil due to the thread of being broken up and sold.
The mini LP series stopped with Tin Machine, because at that time, could in theory have gone up to and included Buddha, but I think they stopped at TM1 because they didn't have the rights to TM2 which is still in a state of flux due to the whole band having ownership of that album, not just Bowie.
The Sound+Vision Box set from 2003 stopped at Buddha, not BTWN and that was as far as EMI had the rights to at that time.

As far as the box set it concerned, yes they could probably have done some cross label deals, but they must have thought it wasn't worth it from a monetary point of view.

September 13th, 2018, 2:10 pm #45

mythnormadman wrote: They had been off the shelves
in shops near where I live. Elsewhere some shops probably had old stock, cd format being much much easier to find than vinyl. The reason for all those counterfeit ziggy lp , etc on coloured vinyl was to plug the hole that unavailabilty had created.
They CDs have always been available where I live and if not places like Amazon have them all. Ok vinyl not so much, but isn’t vinyl a bit of a specialised market anyway? Old editions of CDs as well as newer ones which is true, but all Bowie’s albums have been widely available and not hard to get.

The whole purpose of the box sets is to make Parlophone lots of dosh by selling all the main albums at full price and above. How can anyone say that’s not the case?

September 13th, 2018, 2:19 pm #46

mythnormadman wrote:
SHHWEEET! wrote:

Wot is point?

The idea behind the box sets was to get his albums selling for an overinflated price / full price  instead of two for a tenner.
They had been off the shelves in shops near where I live. Elsewhere some shops probably had old stock, cd format being much much easier to find than vinyl. The reason for all those counterfeit ziggy lp , etc on coloured vinyl was to plug the hole that unavailabilty had created.

Interestingly in the press release for the latest box it says  "a series of box sets spanning his career from 1969". That for me acts as confirmation of no 1963-68 box to be issued by Parlophone , although personally I never thought it would be.
How could Parlophone issue a 1963-1968 box set when they don't own the material, all of that material is owned by UMG.

September 13th, 2018, 4:04 pm #47

UntitledNo1 wrote:
mythnormadman wrote:
SHHWEEET! wrote:

How could Parlophone issue a 1963-1968 box set when they don't own the material, all of that material is owned by UMG.
I agree with you which is exactly the point I made in an earlier post in this thread where I stated something like my expectation with the box sets that they had the rights to. others here had different expectations.

September 13th, 2018, 4:40 pm #48

SHHWEEET! wrote:
mythnormadman wrote: They had been off the shelves
in shops near where I live. Elsewhere some shops probably had old stock, cd format being much much easier to find than vinyl. The reason for all those counterfeit ziggy lp , etc on coloured vinyl was to plug the hole that unavailabilty had created.
They CDs have always been available where I live and if not places like Amazon have them all. Ok vinyl not so much, but isn’t vinyl a bit of a specialised market anyway? Old editions of CDs as well as newer ones which is true, but all Bowie’s albums have been widely available and not hard to get.

The whole purpose of the box sets is to make Parlophone lots of dosh by selling all the main albums at full price and above. How can anyone say that’s not the case?
Vinyl is a significant portion of sales, particularly for Bowie. CD sales are dropping like a stone, although I still love them.
Lots of dosh is a matter of perception.The music week article gave some sales figures and from those I would not conclude lots of dosh. Worth doing obviously but I would not conclude lots of dosh.

September 13th, 2018, 4:51 pm #49

I'd be fine with at least one more boxset that goes up to Reality, then TND & Blackstar can be their own things if not get the deluxe reissue treatment.  Would love to replace the Outside-Reality box I currently have, since the 2-disc version of Reality contained in it comes with two copies of Disc 1 instead of having the proper second disc of outtakes and B-sides.  (returned the first box and the second box had the same problem, go figure)

September 13th, 2018, 7:31 pm #50

hi,
63-68 material could have been purchased by parlephone.
as far as s+v concerts being released in the box set, i hope i am wrong, but i doubt it.
that is because no audios or videos were officially released, unfortunately, for that tour.
and for toy being released, i do think columbia/sony own the rights.
after all, it was suppose to be released during the heathen days: 21st century output.