No Plan pre-orders -

No Plan pre-orders -

07 Feb 2017, 12:09 #1

UPDATED #2

Announcing the physical release of DAVID BOWIE's 'No Plan' EP which will be available in FOUR additional formats, <a rel="nofollow" href="[/img], <a rel="nofollow" href="" black vinyl</a> and 12" exclusive white vinyl with litho print.<p>The <a rel="nofollow" href=" version</a> will be available on 24th February.</p><p>The 12" <a rel="nofollow" href=" vinyl</a> with special laser etching on side B, available on 21st April.</p><p>The RECORD STORE DAY 2017 12" clear blue vinyl, limited edition, numbered, exclusive in-store at independent record stores will be available on Saturday 22nd April.</p><p>The 12" exclusive white vinyl, limited edition, made-to-order, one-time-run, of a numbered die-cut package, with special laser etching on side B, with exclusive 12x12 artwork lithograph available. This release is scheduled for 26th May.</p><p>All formats include the following tracks:</p><p>       1. Lazarus.
       2. No Plan.
       3. Killing A Little Time.
       4. When I Met You.</p><p>The No Plan EP artwork has been designed by Jonathan Barnbrook.</p><p>The 12" <a rel="nofollow" href=" vinyl</a> and <a rel="nofollow" href=" version</a> are both available now to pre-order.</p>

Last edited by paulkinder on 10 Feb 2017, 02:12, edited 1 time in total.

07 Feb 2017, 14:27 #2

Wonder why they stopped taking pre-orders on the ltd. white edition with litho. I was able pre-order it yesterday.

07 Feb 2017, 15:13 #3

it's just a temporary glitch and it's being fixed - Shouldn't state SOLD OUT

You should be able to order again shortly

07 Feb 2017, 15:23 #4

Thanks, Paul... it's available to pre-order again.

07 Feb 2017, 15:34 #5

It's out of stock on the European/UK page but available on the US page. Be quick though because I just ordered 37 of them.

http://store.davidbowie.com/music-2/vin ... litho.html

Mist.
Last edited by Mist001 on 07 Feb 2017, 15:35, edited 1 time in total.

07 Feb 2017, 18:33 #6

Imagine all those folk who spent top money on the 3LP Lazarus soundtrack just for those new songs and now then they get released seperately anyway.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Suspected of being a shoulder surfer
But he didn't know from shit
About challenge response systems"

08 Feb 2017, 01:03 #7

UPDATED #2

Announcing the physical release of DAVID BOWIE's 'No Plan' EP which will be available in FOUR additional formats, <a rel="nofollow" href="[/img], <a rel="nofollow" href="" black vinyl</a> and 12" exclusive white vinyl with litho print.<p>The <a rel="nofollow" href=" version</a> will be available on 24th February.</p><p>The 12" <a rel="nofollow" href=" vinyl</a> with special laser etching on side B, available on 21st April.</p><p>The RECORD STORE DAY 2017 12" clear blue vinyl, limited edition, numbered, exclusive in-store at independent record stores will be available on Saturday 22nd April.</p><p>The 12" exclusive white vinyl, limited edition, made-to-order, one-time-run, of a numbered die-cut package, with special laser etching on side B, with exclusive 12x12 artwork lithograph available. This release is scheduled for 26th May.</p><p>All formats include the following tracks:</p><p>       1. Lazarus.
       2. No Plan.
       4. When I Met You.</p><p>The No Plan EP artwork has been designed by Jonathan Barnbrook.</p><p>The 12" <a rel="nofollow" href=" vinyl</a> and <a rel="nofollow" href=" version</a> are both available now to pre-order.</p>
Over at bullmoose online they are claiming a clear/blue/red colour vinyl edition of this release.
Can anyone confirm this is true?

08 Feb 2017, 06:52 #9

I canceled my order and am awaiting a refund. It struck me that this isn't a limited or numbered edition. According to the blurb, the amount pressed depends on the amount of people ordering it. Well, if a million people order it, then there's going to be an awful lot of them floating about. It's not a rare or difficult to obtain item, just a marketing ploy so I had a change of heart and stuck in for a refund this morning!

Mist.

08 Feb 2017, 09:51 #10

£6.80(!) for the cd single on amazon! I know vinyl fans are used to being ripped off but sheesh, even cheapo cd singles are getting in on it now. Vinyl's £13.15.

The way these 3 important 'final' tracks have been released (three release dates now) has been a right botch job. Either there really is No Plan, or more likely The Plan is for us to buy the same thing 3 times over in the space of a few months.

Doesn't bode well for future archive releases.

09 Feb 2017, 17:59 #11

UPDATED #2

2. No Plan.
<p>There is also a Japanese No Plan CD Blu-spec CD2 (Cat. No. SICP-31052) to be released on 22nd March.</p>

10 Feb 2017, 02:14 #12

UPDATED #2

2. No Plan.
For RECORD STORE DAY 2017...

David Bowie - No Plan EP 12" clear blue vinyl, limited edition, numbered, exclusive in-store at independent record stores will be available on Saturday 22nd April.

http://recordstoreday.co.uk/exclusive-releases/new

13 Mar 2017, 16:34 #14

For RECORD STORE DAY 2017...

David Bowie - No Plan EP 12" clear blue vinyl, limited edition, numbered, exclusive in-store at independent record stores will be available on Saturday 22nd April.

http://recordstoreday.co.uk/exclusive-releases/new
blu-spec 2...for the man who wants...everything

but you do know mist only cancelled that order,coz' he ordered 38 of the official ones.

29 Apr 2017, 18:10 #15

Check out the price sticker:

Mist.