If I Can Sparkle (I've Got A Right) (no db)

If I Can Sparkle (I've Got A Right) (no db)

February 25th, 2012, 8:01 pm #1

I must say most of you have reacted more than favorably to the whimsical glitter posters I've been putting up here on the boards lately, and thanks for the compliments and rave reviews -- but there is one exception and I want to know why it cracks this person's crystal that I put up these posters. I enjoy creating them -- and sharing them -- they are ALL Bowie-related, most of you think they're pretty, and I'm not hurting anyone or breaking any laws by putting them up -- so WHAT is this person's problem with these posters? Like Bowie's bestie said, I'VE GOT A RIGHT, and if this person doesn't want to look at them, then he/she doesn't have to, but I don't think that he/she has any right to complain about my putting them up.
Last edited by Sparkina on February 28th, 2012, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 25th, 2012, 8:13 pm #2

The Gentleman would be proud to see these wonderful works of art! I'm sure Cagey and everyone else agrees with me!

February 25th, 2012, 8:15 pm #3

I must say most of you have reacted more than favorably to the whimsical glitter posters I've been putting up here on the boards lately, and thanks for the compliments and rave reviews -- but there is one exception and I want to know why it cracks this person's crystal that I put up these posters. I enjoy creating them -- and sharing them -- they are ALL Bowie-related, most of you think they're pretty, and I'm not hurting anyone or breaking any laws by putting them up -- so WHAT is this person's problem with these posters? Like Bowie's bestie said, I'VE GOT A RIGHT, and if this person doesn't want to look at them, then he/she doesn't have to, but I don't think that he/she has any right to complain about my putting them up.
Press your inner ignore button, gurl.

February 25th, 2012, 8:17 pm #4

I enjoy your sparkling gifs, Sparkina

Keep the glittering work up!

</b>

February 25th, 2012, 8:30 pm #5

Thanks, all. It was just this one person who complained

February 25th, 2012, 8:52 pm #6

No one has any right to complain at another`s efforts or hard work on this board.
keep on sparkling away. you do a grand job.

February 25th, 2012, 9:27 pm #7

The board would be a lesser place without the great Sparkina.

February 26th, 2012, 1:48 am #8

"The board would be a lesser place without the great Sparkina."

Amen!

February 26th, 2012, 2:27 am #9

Do it like The Gentleman, Sparkina:

[img/]

February 26th, 2012, 2:36 am #10

Take a journey through Sparkinas mind.................

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315"></embed></object>

Mist.

"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes." - William Gibson.

February 26th, 2012, 2:39 pm #11

LOL!

That's just run of the mill television in the UK now Michael

And I'm not kidding!!!

</b>

February 26th, 2012, 2:43 pm #12

-----------------------------------------------