I Took A Trip On A Gemini Spacecraft ( NON db )

I Took A Trip On A Gemini Spacecraft ( NON db )

February 22nd, 2012, 4:32 pm #1

UFO Scout Ship Lands In New Mexico? 2012 HD

Is this for real?

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>

Possible leaked footage of a UFO arriving then landing at an unknown location in New Mexico. Could be one of ours, CGI, or could be the real deal. As Always You Decide.

</b>

February 22nd, 2012, 4:53 pm #2

That doesn't look real !

February 22nd, 2012, 4:59 pm #3

UFO Scout Ship Lands In New Mexico? 2012 HD

Is this for real?

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>

Possible leaked footage of a UFO arriving then landing at an unknown location in New Mexico. Could be one of ours, CGI, or could be the real deal. As Always You Decide.

</b>

not sure of the origin of this; only managed to stream a few seconds of it but I do believe they (USA) have V motherships! they admitted years ago to having saucers. conventional aircraft have been far surpassed with much of the work done at area 51.

----------------------------

green eggs and ham