Acoustic Guitar Tribute to David Bowie (Space Oddity with original Voice)

September 1st, 2018, 5:40 am #1

hello people, my name is Richard and I'm new here in the forum. 

I would like to share a video with you that I did. 
It is a tribute to one of the greatest artists who lived on this earth. 
I hope you like it Have fun.

Richie_Stardust

September 2nd, 2018, 10:36 am #2

Your sitting on a stool playing a guitar along with David Bowie singing Space Oddity. Lovely, very original.

As the_starman would say, “there’s an album in this”
SHHWEEET! IS....A self confessed, radicalised David Bowie knob ha! ha! I’m in good company. Let’s all celebrate together.

September 2nd, 2018, 2:22 pm #3

"SHHWEEET about me, nothing SHHWEEET about me, yeah-eh".  

I can only think that you never took the time to read his introduction SHHWEEET, or listen to his recording beyond the first few strums.  And!..... before you think me being shitty, I initially thought the same.  It is in fact, far more than just playing guitar 
along-a-David.

Roll your sleeves down and don't consider everything worthy of confrontation. 

September 2nd, 2018, 7:21 pm #4

bianniottonaim wrote: "SHHWEEET about me, nothing SHHWEEET about me, yeah-eh".  

I can only think that you never took the time to read his introduction SHHWEEET, or listen to his recording beyond the first few strums.  And!..... before you think me being shitty, I initially thought the same.  It is in fact, far more than just playing guitar 
along-a-David.

Roll your sleeves down and don't consider everything worthy of confrontation. 
Errm yes I did.

What I saw and heard was a man sitting on a stool playing a guitar along to Bowie singing Space Oddity.

Very good guitar playing though admittedly.

Would you care to enlighten me as to what it is I’ve actually missed? You know explain to me what makes this a standout tribute video that sets itself apart from the hundreds of other Bowie tribute videos doing the rounds on here, YouTube, or anywhere else.

My sleeves are fully rolled down fastened tightly at the cuffs, complete with solid gold cuff links.

Btw Richie Stardust, welcome to the BWW forum. 😉
SHHWEEET! IS....A self confessed, radicalised David Bowie knob ha! ha! I’m in good company. Let’s all celebrate together.

September 3rd, 2018, 1:22 pm #5

Have fun? I haven't had fun since I was about four. You can probably tell...