whats wrong with gay called nilex

2:45 AM - Jan 14, 2017 #1

hello
I will try to describe today's situation. We was racing on BL1, everything was ok. At end of long straight i braked a little bit too late and hitted "FU NILEX". It was not hard hit, just little touch, it wasnt planned anyway. Then I got kicked, hmm I said to myself WHAT?! Kick for that, wtf is wrong, b2r server was full of friendly ppl, who can did that.... I always said sorry after race or explain what happened and everything was ok, lol, I think u know me. Maybe Im not as good as you, but Im not person who racing only for crash ppl. Anyway I got angry because I got kicked for stupid thing. When I come back this guy with excess of permissions was really conceited, I dont like ppl like him. So I politely asked him WTF PUSSY, because I wanted to know what he is doing and why he is destroying atmosphere in this server. Kick for that thing ?? oh my gosh, its a fucking game, play and have fun, if u are angry, if your girlfriend didnt do blowjob, if you fucked up your test or something, go to the gym, destroy something, but dont be like fucking pussy and dont mix in this other ppl!! I hate this. And I got banned for 999 years.
Admins behaviour like 5yo kid. Who gave him permission ?! He should moderate abandoned sandpit, not server full of ppl.

sorry for my english im still learning but im old and its hard to learn new language if u are old :/

thanks and have nice weekend,

greets.
Last edited by adi7501 on 3:45 AM - Jan 14, 2017, edited 1 time in total.

storm
Site Admin
storm
Site Admin

3:00 AM - Jan 14, 2017 #2

Nah u not banned 999 days I changed it and Nilex also feels sorry but still hate u'r action.

And I must say u made me almost ban u few times :) I just never did :) No hard feelings :lol:

Think I send u message same time u posted here or earlier on lfsworld.net anyway u'r not in ban list anymore.

Cheers Storm :ugeek:

3:43 AM - Jan 14, 2017 #3

I should tell that im joining ur server just for FUN, nothing more. I dont care about results, it's not important to me. I belive u saw me few times when I drove like dumb before finish line and someone overtaked me. I really dont care.
When I joined first time to ur server after 3 years break, I said WOOW, a lot of ppl are still playing this game, holly shit it's fantastic. And atmosphere was and is nice, ppl are everytime talking about something and there is no quarrel about stupid race accident. Someone said "sorry", someone answer "ok' and thats all. Thats why I like it!
I hate when someone takes the game too seriously.

See you on track
and tell me when I see you on motorcycle, as once talked about : )

greets

storm
Site Admin
storm
Site Admin

4:15 PM - Jan 14, 2017 #4

adi7501 wrote:and tell me when I see you on motorcycle, as once talked about : )
It's bin 25 years ago that I last ride a bike now i'm to scared to ride a bike again :)

9:32 PM - Feb 08, 2017 #5

lmao

11:46 AM - Feb 09, 2017 #6

Nilex wrote:lmao
Yeah funny title. :D And this one too: "politely asked him WTF PUSSY"

3:58 AM - Jun 25, 2017 #7

kol]

storm
Site Admin
storm
Site Admin

4:00 AM - Jun 25, 2017 #8

Looool

12:25 AM - Jun 30, 2017 #9

pug205 wrote:kol]
:D:D:Dd

3:50 AM - Sep 22, 2018 #10

is there a polite way to call someone a pussy lol ????