blb

blb

12:10 AM - Jan 14, 2018 #1

This happens far to often from this guy.
FE4_race_3L_7R_6F.zip (1.22 MiB)

storm
Site Admin
storm
Site Admin

3:14 PM - Jan 14, 2018 #2

What u want me to do? I think BLB is a regular and good racer. Watched hit in reply few times and I don't think it was on purpose.

I think u could have easy solved this in chat and BLB could have said sorry.

9:05 PM - Jan 14, 2018 #3

storm wrote: What u want me to do? I think BLB is a regular and good racer. Watched hit in reply few times and I don't think it was on purpose.

I think u could have easy solved this in chat and BLB could have said sorry.
I would hope you would be fair. This is how blb treats racers who are not in the clique, it's not the first time he has driven through me to get past.

I said on teamspeak at the start of the race that blb would push me off track to get past. Watch the replay again, noting blb's steering, throttle and brake inputs. Then work out what you would have done had you tapped someones rear quarter?. I would have lifted the throttle, blb kept his foot down to try to drive through me. Continue to watch the replay where half a lap later, blb drives into Elvis twice, then calls him out, despite Elvis being in the right.

Another replay a few races later where @ 9 minutes, blb, who is completely off track, drives into Saphira, who is legally holding her line, to spin her out. Again, what would you have done in that situation? I would have lifted the throttle and returned to the track safely.
AS7_race_4L_9R_10F.zip (1.3 MiB)

blb maybe fast and behave himself around you, but he is not good enough to race fair against me, he lacks racecraft and has the arrogance of someone who is protected from being punished for their actions.

storm
Site Admin
storm
Site Admin

2:20 PM - Jan 15, 2018 #4

U can show me more replays for sure accidents happen. But I think these small accidents can be solved in chat etc.

I think we have a very nice but small group racers that visit us almost everyday.

I don't want to ban everyone specially not the regulars. Same goes for u, u a regular racer.

And I know bLb is a hard fighter.

5:53 PM - Jan 15, 2018 #5

I didn't join yesterday, I've had over 14 years in LFS, 7 of those managing a server and a team of ~40 members. I must have dealt with 100's of disputes between racers in that time, so I had to learn how to look at incidents without bias because that's what it takes to keep everyone happy.

They were not accidents, he didn't accidentally steer into and keep his throttle to the floor after contact with me. When off the track and alongside Elvis, he didn't accidentally turn left into him all the way up the hill, and he didn't accidentally drive back onto the track into Saphira. blb should have backed off in all three situations, and that's what you should tell him instead of defending him, because it's your reputation that gets damaged.

I wasn't after a ban, just a hard stare in his direction to get him to realise his behavior wrecks others races. Hopefully, now he has seen my post, he will begin to respect slower racers, and learn to pass them using skills like everyone else does instead of pushing them out of the way. Judging by his comments to me in game last night, he doesn't think he is in the wrong. Maybe that's due to you supporting his behavior.