Vasilios, Reporting In

New recruits, report in.

Vasilios, Reporting In

Joined: 07 Jul 2014, 01:19

07 Jul 2014, 01:30 #1

----++++BEGIN TRANSMISSION PLAYBACK++++----
----++++All Praise The OMNISSIAH++++----

Greetings Gentlemen,

I am General Vasilios (otherwise known as Max) commanding the 1431rst battle-group of imperial guard seconded to Inquisitor Constantinus of the Ordo Hereticus for service in the Sultanite Crusade.

I have served in my position (Been in the hobby) for 11 standard years, and have commanded (own) several army groups, along with troops from various wide ranging sectors of the imperium (different games, scales, and themes i.e. historicals, fantasy, etc)

I hope to provide regular reports (start a painting and hobby blog) to the munitorum/guard high command over the coming months and years of the crusade.


-----+++++Vasilios out++++-----

-----+++++END PLAYBACK+++-----
Reply
Like

Boblogik
Lieutenant
Boblogik
Lieutenant
Joined: 24 Dec 2012, 00:07

07 Jul 2014, 11:10 #2

Welcome! The quartermaster will be by shortly with your fridge box, err I mean armor. Good news it's custom fitted!


"To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate: That is what true conquest is!"
Reply
Like

Makoto
Brigadier General
Makoto
Brigadier General
Joined: 12 Jan 2005, 17:44

07 Jul 2014, 16:34 #3

"Custom fitted" into one-size-doesn't-fit-anybody, but since You've been around You know that already.

Welcome to Boot Camp - read, comment, don't hesitate to post picts and have fun :B):
The correct answer is: Because that is our job

I sometimes question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Reply
Like

Joined: 07 Jul 2014, 01:19

07 Jul 2014, 18:04 #4

Thanks guys! I'll be starting a blog about my crusade army asap. :) Gotta keep high command in the tactical loop.
Reply
Like

Marshal Argos
Lieutenant Colonel
Marshal Argos
Lieutenant Colonel
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 13:33

08 Jul 2014, 04:58 #5

Pleased to meet you, and beware the rest of Officers around here. They may appear normal but none of them have there heads screwed on tight. (Pulls out a bag of Marshmallows) Especially watch out for the one with Flamethrower!!

:B):

Looking forward to seeing your current army and your future plans. Interesting start to the fluff you've got there.
Reply
Like

Joined: 07 Jul 2014, 01:19

08 Jul 2014, 14:15 #6

Marshal Argos @ Jul 7 2014, 11:58 PM wrote: Pleased to meet you, and beware the rest of Officers around here. They may appear normal but none of them have there heads screwed on tight. (Pulls out a bag of Marshmallows) Especially watch out for the one with Flamethrower!!

:B):

Looking forward to seeing your current army and your future plans. Interesting start to the fluff you've got there.
Thanks :)
Reply
Like

Torquemada
Colonel
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 21:03

08 Jul 2014, 15:18 #7

Boblogik @ Jul 7 2014, 01:10 PM wrote: Welcome! The quartermaster will be by shortly with your fridge box, err I mean armor. Good news it's custom fitted!
Why, hello there! You call yourself a general? Nothing but a maggot and cheap cannon fodder! Drop down, and give me 20 push-ups! Pick your flak armour from the pile of dead conscripts, and here's your lasgun. It almost works. Almost. The working one's were sold to the Boot Camp's mafia for booze and cigars for the officers. Also, obey everyone, read our tactics threads and...have a good time, actually. We're friendly here. And awesome. And like pictures.

Welcome to Boot Camp, soldier! Sanity's name is Dave, and he's known to walk with underpants on his head. Read all the stickies.
Reply
Like

Joined: 07 Jul 2014, 01:19

08 Jul 2014, 16:40 #8

Torquemada @ Jul 8 2014, 10:18 AM wrote:
Boblogik @ Jul 7 2014, 01:10 PM wrote: Welcome! The quartermaster will be by shortly with your fridge box, err I mean armor. Good news it's custom fitted!
Why, hello there! You call yourself a general? Nothing but a maggot and cheap cannon fodder! Drop down, and give me 20 push-ups! Pick your flak armour from the pile of dead conscripts, and here's your lasgun. It almost works. Almost. The working one's were sold to the Boot Camp's mafia for booze and cigars for the officers. Also, obey everyone, read our tactics threads and...have a good time, actually. We're friendly here. And awesome. And like pictures.

Welcome to Boot Camp, soldier! Sanity's name is Dave, and he's known to walk with underpants on his head. Read all the stickies.
disparage my rank all you wish, I'm sure the commissariat will deal with you shortly.

Thank you for the welcome.
Reply
Like

Torquemada
Colonel
Joined: 08 Dec 2007, 21:03

08 Jul 2014, 16:57 #9

I am the Supreme Quartermaster of this place. How do you think the Comissariat gets their bolts for their weapons? :D Besides, the only commissar here is Wolfman Walt, and let me tell you, he wouldn't be happy about any complaints that doesn't get him his whiskey and cigars....
Reply
Like

fearlessgod
Major
Joined: 05 Sep 2004, 22:55

23 Jul 2014, 15:34 #10

Welcome to Boot Camp. I see you have already met the welcoming committee... good. Enjoy your stay here. BTW, lock up your valuables... these... um... troopers are fond of shiny things "just laying around".

Anyway, great to have you here...
"Do not strike until you are ready to crush the enemy utterly, and then attack without mercy, destroy every vestige of resistance, leave no one to work against you."

The Tactica Imperium
Reply
Like