The Boot Camp Officer Cadre Membership!

The Boot Camp Officer Cadre Membership!

Mkoll
Lieutenant Colonel
Mkoll
Lieutenant Colonel

Oct 8 2011, 06:28 AM #1

Greetings all. As many of you know we are on a free Invision board with ads. While awesome because it costs us nothing we have always wanted more for our forum. The Moderators and Admins are in agreeance that a new "Home Page" is needed. This will be a proper website with a set address that is easier to use and direct people to than our forum. This however means hosting fees and the other dreaded stuff. Combined with a new year on the horizon and a new way to have competitions, new merchandise ideas and possible prizes for our awesome competitions means that Boot Camps needs a little money.

The first idea was to ask ourselves and our members to donate. But I thought "why should our members give up their hard earned money for nothing" and thus the idea for the Boot Camp Officer Cadre (BCOC) was born. This is an OPTIONAL new type of account for members who wish to help the forum expand.

For a donation of $15 (US) to our Boot Camp Paypal you will receive membership into the BCOC. This membership is good for one year ending on December 31st of the year purchased. As a bonus anyone signing up in 2011 will actually be enrolled into the 2012 membership (so that means 3 extra months)

With each year you will have the choice to opt out with no problems. Each year will have some special perks and rewards for current members. With that said lets get to the meat of this post; The 2011/2012 BCOC Membership Perks!

1 - Upon becoming a BCOC Member you will receive a PM from myself asking for a Personal Title. (Mine is Lord Marshall for example) This title will NEVER expire. It cannot be changed (except upon a new years membership) however so choose wisely. This does mean that becoming a member for a single year will give you this title as long as you choose to be part of Boot Camp!

2 - Moved into the group "Boot Camp Officer Cadre". Most of you are currently listed as a Squaddie. This move will not give you more power on the forums or anything like that, but it will help identify you as someone who has helped out. The group is not all that changes though! Your name will now appear in ORANGE! rather than the normal black (much like how mine is red) and your icon will be changed to a medal no matter your post count.

3 - A new limited edition badge. This badge will be created for 2012 members by Izaak. and be PMed to our BCOC members. They will be able to wear show this in their signature should they wish alongside all the other amazing badges Izaak. makes!

4 - We at the Boot Camp are looking at some special items for the future. While no exact details exist now they will rule! We are looking at items like special icon dice, t-shirts and more. These items will be in limited stock so all BCOC Member will have first access. We will also give away one of whatever the item is to a random BCOC Member for free. This means you have a chance to get a new item first and for free! As the date for such endeavours are unknown this offer will never expire and a single purchase of this Membership gives you access to the deal anytime and even the chance to win.

5 - Your name on a list of special "Thank Yous" in the Forum Information section. This list will be updated and special ribbons tacked on for each year of Membership. Just a little thank you from us.

6 - My eternal gratitude. Seriously this forum has been my baby for some time now and I want to see it grow and expand. We could be the next big forum with the right moves and your donation is beyond helpful.

So 6 perks not bad eh. To join simply send $15 to awaiting edit via Paypal. We prefer if you use the Personal - Payment Owed option so we can avoid Paypal fees, but feel free to issue it how you prefer.

Once paid please PM Admins Wolfman Walt or Izaak with your name (and email used) and include your title (if you have thought of one) and I will put you into the system within the week. If you wish to donate, but cannot use Paypal for some reason please PM one of the above admins and we will see what we can do.

Well thank you all for your time. I hope this will interest some of you. I will create and account with the new feature and post a reply so you can all see what it will look like. I hope with your help we can all see a new Boot Camp in the future!
Boot Camp Officer Cadre membership is here! Support Boot Camps future and gain some special perks!

Ordose
Trainee
Ordose
Trainee

Oct 8 2011, 06:32 AM #2

Showing off! So I hacked my brother account to show you the BCOC perks.

As you can see my name is a unique colour that I would share with only other BCOC members. My icon is the sexy medal, and my title is Mkolls Brother. This one is completly unique and the only person who has it.

Of course in a few weeks I will remove him, as he hasn't actual become a BCOC Member. So there you go.

Sigma
Brigadier General
Sigma
Brigadier General

Oct 8 2011, 06:50 AM #3

Do eet! Donate! I have!

It's only US$15!
Mothegreat wrote: And Sigma kicks our asses in one paragraph. The End.

Garak
Major

Oct 8 2011, 09:02 AM #4

Payday is at the end of the next week and I'll be happy to donate.
It's a good day for some other fragger to die.

DarkCrusader
Private

Oct 8 2011, 09:51 AM #5

Next week as well.

r0xAs
Lieutenant Colonel
r0xAs
Lieutenant Colonel

Oct 8 2011, 01:24 PM #6

i will be happy to donate next month!

Wodon, the War god
Brigadier General
Wodon, the War god
Brigadier General

Oct 8 2011, 01:36 PM #7

You can count me in.

Have you considered a $150 or $120 "Lifetime" donation?
Imperial Navy - Because Close Air Support and Friendly Fire should be easier to tell apart.

D503
Brigadier General
D503
Brigadier General

Oct 8 2011, 02:43 PM #8

I'll donate, no worries.

I'll get it sorted sometime next week, or whenever I'm free.

My PAINTING BLOG (Redemptionists and Eldar)

2013: 3,710 points painted
2014: 2,390 points painted

Oct 8 2011, 03:11 PM #9

There you go, Torque! A way to get your title back.

So, this is such a great idea, I didn't even ask my wife permission to send the money.

~ Pax

Be my my mirror, my sword and shield... my missionary in a foreign field

Mkoll
Lieutenant Colonel
Mkoll
Lieutenant Colonel

Oct 8 2011, 04:30 PM #10

Wodon, the War god @ Oct 8 2011, 07:36 AM wrote: You can count me in.

Have you considered a $150 or $120 "Lifetime" donation?
I have. The honest truth is however what happens if for some reason in 3 years you are no longer interested in the forum?

We want to expand our forum, not steal from you. I wouldn't feel right if I took that much money from someone. If you are seriously interested in it however please PM me. You would receive the perks for each year as the became avaliable and be allowed to change your personal title every 2 months as a reward. A lifetime membership would also only cost $75 (the equivilant of 5 years membership) as a bonus for such a donation.
Boot Camp Officer Cadre membership is here! Support Boot Camps future and gain some special perks!

Torquemada
Colonel

Oct 8 2011, 06:55 PM #11

Gah! My salary is on the 15th. I'll get my title back! YAY! :)

Oct 8 2011, 07:01 PM #12

got no job... need to get one quick....

Oct 9 2011, 07:01 AM #13

Pax Urbis Pax Imperi @ Oct 8 2011, 10:11 AM wrote: There you go, Torque! A way to get your title back.

So, this is such a great idea, I didn't even ask my wife permission to send the money.

~ Pax
Wow, that was fast. Thanks!

Be my my mirror, my sword and shield... my missionary in a foreign field

fearlessgod
Major

Oct 9 2011, 04:50 PM #14

Nice idea guys. Count me in next payday. :thumbs-up:

~fearlessgod~
"Do not strike until you are ready to crush the enemy utterly, and then attack without mercy, destroy every vestige of resistance, leave no one to work against you."

The Tactica Imperium

Semper Loyalus
Lieutenant Colonel
Semper Loyalus
Lieutenant Colonel

Oct 16 2011, 03:29 PM #15

Somehow I didn't see this until now. I'm in on payday for sure. Great idea, HQ. :salute2:
Armor Forever!

D503 wrote: My army isn't really a regular imperial force, more like an arsonistic lynchmob.