+]rebooting[+

New recruits, report in.

+]rebooting[+

dantelorel
Trainee

Jul 6 2017, 06:16 PM #1

Well, I can't remember my old password any more, nor which email account I tethered myself to, and the old username was unwieldy anyway. Decided to dive back into the hobby now that 8th edition is among us - with qualifications and employment (neither of which I had when I originally signed up... it's been a while, huh) the cost no longer seems prohibitive. The game looks almost playable now. :rolleyes:

In my time-honoured tradition I'm going to loiter about without actually collecting Guard, for now anyway. I have some filthy xenos on order, so might have something to post soon if there aren't any mods left to keep them under quarantine...

Signing off for now,
The soldier formerly known as Danté Lor'el

Jul 7 2017, 03:40 PM #2

Welcome back, Dante'. I just signed back up myself but I remember you. :thumbs-up:
Legio Patria Nostra! Armor forever!

Mothegreat
Colonel

Jul 8 2017, 04:14 PM #3

Terrible timing but welcome back, the forum images just commited suicide. So far we are unable to contact any surviving admins so instead insanemachina just set us up a Boot Camp 2.0, so you get to register again! Find the link in the "Saving Boot" thread.
Mothegreat @ Apr 5 2010, 12:57 AM wrote:I not gonna lie. I want to punch everyone.
D503 @ Apr 5 2010, 11:25 PM wrote:Technically, fisting is not punching
Captain Mike @ Jul 12 2010, 10:00 PM wrote:Boot camp... it's more that crack den from Platoon.