Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:26 pm #1

Which domain name do you like best?

Total votes: 92
21(23%)
14(15%)
32(35%)
15(16%)
10(11%)

Okay... I was gonna put in all that had at least 10 votes, but that wouldn't have limited us down much more from the 10, so I took the ones with 13 or more votes and then added in the 2nd version of TBR since there was so much discussion over it. Let the voting commence...

noumena12
Thoroughly Obsessed
noumena12
Thoroughly Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:32 pm #2

Will this never end????

KarinAlyssa
Fully Obsessed
KarinAlyssa
Fully Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:34 pm #3

I voted !

SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed
SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:37 pm #4

noumena12 wrote: Will this never end????
hopefully this round will give us a clear winner... *crossing fingers*

Trust me, I'm as tired as you are with trying to pick the name and I assume there will be people unhappy no matter what ends up winning. I'll just put up my shield and try to avoid all the :bash: There are too many different people in this forum and there's no way we can all agree on the name. Honestly, it's really not that important as long as it's a name that we can all remember easily. It's the content of the forum that is important and we ALL make up that aspect of the site.

noumena12
Thoroughly Obsessed
noumena12
Thoroughly Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:40 pm #5

SandDanz wrote:

Trust me, I'm as tired as you are with trying to pick the name and I assume there will be people unhappy no matter what ends up winning. I'll just put up my shield and try to avoid all the :bash: There are too many different people in this forum and there's no way we can all agree on the name. Honestly, it's really not that important as long as it's a name that we can all remember easily. It's the content of the forum that is important and we ALL make up that aspect of the site.
Don't worry Sand, I won't beat you up over the name...I just don't have time to care about it that much. However, if you do another round of voting...I might have to drive over and :bash: you!

SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed
SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:41 pm #6

noumena12 wrote:
SandDanz wrote:

Don't worry Sand, I won't beat you up over the name...I just don't have time to care about it that much. However, if you do another round of voting...I might have to drive over and :bash: you!
well... tell everyone to vote the same or at least 1 a lot more than the others and we can let this thing finally die!

noumena12
Thoroughly Obsessed
noumena12
Thoroughly Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:41 pm #7

SandDanz wrote:
noumena12 wrote:
SandDanz wrote:

well... tell everyone to vote the same or at least 1 a lot more than the others and we can let this thing finally die!
Or you could just pick a name...I mean, you are hosting the site!

Ri
Exceedingly Obsessed
Ri
Exceedingly Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:45 pm #8

I voted for bookobsessed because we all are. I also like that it has a .com and not a .net domain. It is clear to anyone who reads it (whether already familiar witht eh site or not) what it is all about. While including TBR is cute, this is not a common anagram for the general population. I am also don't like domain names with numbers and dashes in them. They are too hard for me to remember.

Hopefully this poll will finally get us a name! :rolleyes:

morsecode
Exceedingly Obsessed
morsecode
Exceedingly Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:47 pm #9

I voted, but really any of these are OK with me :rolleyes:

SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed
SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:52 pm #10

noumena12 wrote: Or you could just pick a name...I mean, you are hosting the site!
I would have liked to have done that. I had a fave pick, but it got kicked out the last round. It was my initial idea from the start, but I figured if I just picked something I'd have basically burned myself at the stake so-to-speak. (I should really stop quoting stuff from books I've just read )