Which domain name do you like best?
cheesygiraffe
Beyond Obsessed
cheesygiraffe
Beyond Obsessed

4:31 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #41

Ri wrote:
SandDanz wrote: BTW, I think that if any of the other 4 end up reaching at least 20 votes we'll have one last poll with the top 2 choices... we'll see how it goes.  :rolleyes:
:bananadance: Woo hoo! More polls!

:bash: :whistle: :rolleyes:

Seriously, thanks for your extreme efforts to make us all happy, Sand! :kiss:
No more polls please!

SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed
SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed

4:48 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #42

Ri wrote: Seriously, thanks for your extreme efforts to make us all happy, Sand! :kiss:
Thanks! It's definitely not an easy "job" with the variety of people here. We all just have different opinions on things, which is good since it'd be boring if we were all alike, but it really makes things hard to decide on! :rolleyes: :wacko:

CandyTX
Thoroughly Obsessed
CandyTX
Thoroughly Obsessed

4:51 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #43

I seriously don't think we need any more polls... LOL... I don't think it really matters what we call ourselves.

Ri
Exceedingly Obsessed
Ri
Exceedingly Obsessed

5:50 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #44

Maybe we could have a poll to see if we should have another name the board poll!

:whistle:

chambejd
Thoroughly Obsessed
chambejd
Thoroughly Obsessed

6:07 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #45

I think we should do another poll with the top two or three. While there is one clear leader, it has only received one-third of the votes. I would like to see the name chosen by the majority.

cheesygiraffe
Beyond Obsessed
cheesygiraffe
Beyond Obsessed

6:53 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #46

chambejd wrote: I think we should do another poll with the top two or three. While there is one clear leader, it has only received one-third of the votes. I would like to see the name chosen by the majority.
It's more than a 1/3 of the vote. ;) Plus it's almost double of 2nd place's votes. :whistle:

CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed
CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed

7:15 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #47

cheesygiraffe wrote:
chambejd wrote: I think we should do another poll with the top two or three.  While there is one clear leader, it has only received one-third of the votes.  I would like to see the name chosen by the majority.
It's more than a 1/3 of the vote. ;) Plus it's almost double of 2nd place's votes. :whistle:
Not really though. Cuz if you add the two different forms of the 2beread/to-be-read domain together, on the assumption that the users who chose one of those would prefer one the other as their second choice, then that's clearly in 2nd place.

SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed
SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed

7:17 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #48

CheriePie wrote:
cheesygiraffe wrote:
chambejd wrote: I think we should do another poll with the top two or three.  While there is one clear leader, it has only received one-third of the votes.  I would like to see the name chosen by the majority.
Not really though. Cuz if you add the two different forms of the 2beread/to-be-read domain together, on the assumption that the users who chose one of those would prefer one the other as their second choice, then that's clearly in 2nd place.
that's kinda why I was thinking we should do 1 more poll

cheesygiraffe
Beyond Obsessed
cheesygiraffe
Beyond Obsessed

7:18 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #49

CheriePie wrote:
cheesygiraffe wrote:
BUT a lot of people don't like the 2.

SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed
SandDanz
Thoroughly Obsessed

7:21 PM - Feb 08, 2007 #50

cheesygiraffe wrote:
CheriePie wrote:
cheesygiraffe wrote:
BUT a lot of people don't like the 2.
only 1 way to find out! :bash: