CdnBlueRose
Exceedingly Obsessed
CdnBlueRose
Exceedingly Obsessed

1:16 AM - Apr 22, 2008 #251

Xeyra wrote:
CdnBlueRose wrote: We did have pretty much all the links in on the swap books, but I noticed there are a lot of relay books added now - as chambejd has taken on that job - and many of those still need links researched.  Hopefully soon people participating in relays will start adding the links when they post their books - we still need to do a little education in that area.
Rosie and chambejd, would you like some help with finding the links for the relay books? I can search bookcrossing for the books that are missing those links and then PM either one of you with them, if you need the help. Just let me know. :)
I'd have to look and see where we sit with these and get back to you - thanks for the offer, it's appreciated! :hug:

msjoanna
Exceedingly Obsessed
msjoanna
Exceedingly Obsessed

3:45 PM - Apr 22, 2008 #252

Gah...I screwed up a record and now can't edit it.

The relevant record is:
11/29/07 - International Reverse Wishlist Relay
Neverwhere Neil Gaiman
azuki --> luckaye

I offered Neverwhere to luckaye in that relay (the book linked in the record).

Later, azuki offered to throw a copy into an m-bag for luckaye instead of my sending it to azuki first.
See: http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/357999

What I wanted to do was change the record in the database to have the new link and to show that the book is being sent by azuki.

Could someone please fix this up for me?

Thanks. :kiss:

Marlene
Absolutely Obsessed
Marlene
Absolutely Obsessed

4:42 PM - Apr 22, 2008 #253

Yep. I will check it for you babe :)

so If I understand correctly it is not next to your name.
wait I am in zoho now......

It does not say you are involved at all. I did change the link. In the journal azuki explains everything but I can also make a note if you want?

msjoanna
Exceedingly Obsessed
msjoanna
Exceedingly Obsessed

5:01 PM - Apr 22, 2008 #254

Marlene wrote: Yep. I will check it for you babe :)

so If I understand correctly it is not next to your name.
wait I am in zoho now......

It does not say you are involved at all. I did change the link. In the journal azuki explains everything but I can also make a note if you want?
Nope, that's all. I wanted to change the link, but I'd changed the sender so then I couldn't change the link.

Thanks!

fantasy221
Thoroughly Obsessed
fantasy221
Thoroughly Obsessed

9:26 PM - Apr 22, 2008 #255

CdnBlueRose wrote: We did have pretty much all the links in on the swap books, but I noticed there are a lot of relay books added now - as chambejd has taken on that job - and many of those still need links researched. Hopefully soon people participating in relays will start adding the links when they post their books - we still need to do a little education in that area.
once finals are over I can do more, starting with looking up BC urls for the relay books

camis
Exceptionally Obsessed
camis
Exceptionally Obsessed

6:06 AM - Apr 23, 2008 #256

CheriePie wrote:
If not—and we really shouild've taken the time to make an official announcement on this—Marlene is our Swap Data Coordinator, and I'm sure she'd be happy to help you out and get these updated for you. :angel: Thank you Marlene! :kiss:
Seems some people's help is wanted more than others :shrug:

Marlene
Absolutely Obsessed
Marlene
Absolutely Obsessed

8:54 AM - Apr 23, 2008 #257

I think you are wrong camis.
A couple of weeks ago they asked me if I could help with the database cause I have so much time on my hands. no job and I was already looking up all the swap books , without being asked cause I like doing it.

we are nearly done with the updating. :)

camis
Exceptionally Obsessed
camis
Exceptionally Obsessed

12:18 PM - Apr 23, 2008 #258

Marlene wrote: I think you are wrong camis.
A couple of weeks ago they asked me if I could help with the database cause I have so much time on my hands. no job and I was already looking up all the swap books , without being asked cause I like doing it.

we are nearly done with the updating. :)
Like I say, some people's help is obviously wanted more than others...I volunteered to help when the database was first put in place, but clearly my help is not required. :shrug:

CdnBlueRose
Exceedingly Obsessed
CdnBlueRose
Exceedingly Obsessed

1:08 PM - Apr 23, 2008 #259

camis wrote:
CheriePie wrote:
If not—and we really shouild've taken the time to make an official announcement on this—Marlene is our Swap Data Coordinator, and I'm sure she'd be happy to help you out and get these updated for you.  :angel:  Thank you Marlene!  :kiss:
Camis didn't you get set up yet? I thought that happened too!

camis
Exceptionally Obsessed
camis
Exceptionally Obsessed

1:58 PM - Apr 23, 2008 #260

CdnBlueRose wrote:
camis wrote:
CheriePie wrote:
If not—and we really shouild've taken the time to make an official announcement on this—Marlene is our Swap Data Coordinator, and I'm sure she'd be happy to help you out and get these updated for you.  :angel:  Thank you Marlene!  :kiss:
Camis didn't you get set up yet? I thought that happened too!
No! I tried yesterday as I have a received a swap book en route to someone else and I cannot do anything about it.
Tank_n_Glow.jpg