cheesygiraffe
Beyond Obsessed
cheesygiraffe
Beyond Obsessed

Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:02 am #41

I screenshot what the code I used looked like. Once I hit preview it looks fine in the actual preview but squished in the editor area.  You have to type it out. Well, you can copy and paste the image address but type out the rest of the code.
Screenshot (12).png

KathyB
Absolutely Obsessed
KathyB
Absolutely Obsessed

Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:08 am #42

Thanks! I tried to Google it, but didn't get anything we could use. I tried playing with it myself, but it didn't work. 

GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed
GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:11 pm #43

KathyB wrote: Has anyone found a way to make the book covers smaller or more uniform in size? Like how we could add 150,222 to the img tag to them and they would all be the same size on the other site. 
I'm experimenting here.

OK, I figured it out!
When you are in full reply and preview mode, below the text box of your post there is the attachments tab for uploading photos (not hot linking), and then there is an "options" tab next to it. If you click on Options, and then on that list select "disable BBCode" then it'll render everything in the text box in code format rather than preview format, and you can alter the size of the photo then :D

Also, can I just say it's awesome we can upload photos direct to this board instead of having to upload them to a separate server (like imgur or photobucket) to then link in?
hooray meme.jpg