NOTE: Due to USPS Postal Rate increases and the elimination of Surface Mail for International shipments, the costs of M-Bags have increased significantly. Since the amount to be included with each parcel you send for an M-Bag may differ from country to country, the required amount you must send along with your book(s) is given next to each listing.
If you're sending more than one book, have a scale, and wish to calculate how much to enclose based on weight, then please always round UP to the next nearest whole dollar amount.
- Cosmic-gin (AU) organized by Needmorezoloft - $5 per pound (or use $3/paperback and $5/hardcover)
- Kislany (CY) organized by BookMooch Mary (details here) - $2 per mass market paperback, $3 per trade paperback or hardcover
- Amberkatze/Rianonne (Austria) organized by KathyB - $3 per pound (or use $2/paperback and $3/hardcover) Last mbag mailed 11/12/09
- luckaye (QLD, AU) organized by Azuki - $5 per pound (or use $3/paperback and $5/hardcover)
- bluejazzyfish (UK) organized by elsi - $3 per pound (or use $3/hardcover, $2/paperback)
- VeganMedusa (NZ) organized by chambejd - $5 per pound (or use $3/paperback and $5/hardcover)
- Xeyra/Butterfly-noir (PT) organized by PepperVL - $3 per pound (or use $2/paperback and $3/hardcover)
- Candy-is-dandy/Teachie (UK) organized by appaloosatb - $3 per pound (or use $2/paperback and $3/hardcover)
Handy Tip: Keep an online shared list between sender and recipient, someplace like Zoho Planner or BackpackIt, to keep track of books coming and going.