CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed
CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:09 pm #91

msjoanna wrote:Looks like the current rate for M-bags to Portugal are $3.45 per pound.

I'm going to organize an m-bag for Xeyra:

$3.45/lb
$3.50/hardback
$2.50/trade paperback
$2.00/mass market paperback

Does that seem like the right price list? Money can be sent to me using Revolution Money Exchange, concealed cash, or amazon gift certificates. I'll also accept paypal, but there are sometimes fees associated with receiving money from paypal (depending on how the money is sent).
Wondering if this ever got off the ground, or was it already sent and completed?

I notice it was never followed up on with info added to the first post with the list.

msjoanna
Exceedingly Obsessed
msjoanna
Exceedingly Obsessed

Mon May 16, 2016 5:02 pm #92

CheriePie wrote:
msjoanna wrote:Looks like the current rate for M-bags to Portugal are $3.45 per pound.

I'm going to organize an m-bag for Xeyra:

$3.45/lb
$3.50/hardback
$2.50/trade paperback
$2.00/mass market paperback

Does that seem like the right price list? Money can be sent to me using Revolution Money Exchange, concealed cash, or amazon gift certificates. I'll also accept paypal, but there are sometimes fees associated with receiving money from paypal (depending on how the money is sent).
Wondering if this ever got off the ground, or was it already sent and completed?

I notice it was never followed up on with info added to the first post with the list.
I have several books for Xeyra. We're talking about how to get them to her. I have to go look up the new postal rates.