Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed
Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed

Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:28 pm #11

Lizabeth86 wrote: This would be a Sunday?
Well it is open for discussion but Sundays seem to work for most people.

rootmartin
Exceedingly Obsessed
rootmartin
Exceedingly Obsessed

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:04 pm #12

Hi there!

I think that I should be able to do a daytrip to Salem on one of those Sundays in April. I previewed it with my husband (who will be on kid duty all day) and he was good with it.

I'd be happy to drive folks from Marlborough if anyone's interested..... liz, joy? Terra? Anyone else? That way, it wouldn't feel quite so far to drive and we could start the "meet-up" earlier! :lol:

terra57
Exceedingly Obsessed
terra57
Exceedingly Obsessed

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:22 pm #13

rootmartin wrote: Hi there!

I think that I should be able to do a daytrip to Salem on one of those Sundays in April. I previewed it with my husband (who will be on kid duty all day) and he was good with it.

I'd be happy to drive folks from Marlborough if anyone's interested..... liz, joy? Terra? Anyone else? That way, it wouldn't feel quite so far to drive and we could start the "meet-up" earlier! :lol:
I'll take you up on that ride and chip in for gas. I can drive to your house and then we can go from there.
Liz if you want to drive to my house then you can hitch a ride with me to rootmartins. That way you don't have to drive all the way either.

CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed
CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed

Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:07 pm #14

Yay! I'm glad this is all starting to come together! :bananacheer:

ETA - BTW, Ap, I looked at the webpage and yup, now I know where Gulu is now since I know Essex St. Part of Essex is pedestrian traffic only though it looks like this is the part where it isn't, but yeah, I know a few ways to get to that part of town myself. :)

Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed
Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed

Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:40 pm #15

CheriePie wrote: Yay! I'm glad this is all starting to come together! :bananacheer:

Me too, cause I think Salem will be a really fun place to meetup.

BTW all of you who are coming make sure to enter my rabck contest in the giveaways and bartering section. :whistle:

CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed
CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed

Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:35 pm #16

apolonia wrote: BTW all of you who are coming make sure to enter my rabck contest in the giveaways and bartering section. :whistle:
Shall I throw my name back into the hat? Or am I expired now that I already won once?

Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed
Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:53 am #17

CheriePie wrote:
apolonia wrote: BTW all of you who are coming make sure to enter my rabck contest in the giveaways and bartering section.  :whistle:
Shall I throw my name back into the hat? Or am I expired now that I already won once?
No throw your name in the hat again. I don't have a limit per person. Plus I have to start to but down on my shipping costs so I'd rather give someone the books in person rather than mail them.

Speaking of which, if I decide to go to London (it's about 50/50 right now) I'd be happy to take along any books anyone want to give or owes to anyone going to convention.

Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed
Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed

Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:21 pm #18

We are bidding for our new schedules in the next 2 weeks. So I should know then what days off I have, and if I don't have Sundays I can start to work on getting a specific one off.

Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed
Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:55 am #19

I should know tomorrow if I have every Sunday off or if I need to get someone to work for me. So I will post tomorrow night and see what weekend we can pick. Also I have decided that I cannot go to convention so any weekend in April is open (pending the bid and the whole day off business.)

Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed
Apolonia
Thoroughly Obsessed

Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:05 pm #20

Okay Sundays are my new offical day off starting April 1st so what Sunday works for everyone?