CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed
CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed

4:10 AM - Dec 10, 2008 #141

elsi wrote:
CheriePie wrote:I did verify the other day through the Admin that all Members are allowed to delete their posts. So because of that, I assumed you could all see the delete button.

Can I get a show of how many people (non-admins or mods) cannot see the Delete button below their post? It's right next to the Edit button....
I took screen shots from every theme in case the buttons were theme-dependent.

No "Delete" button in any of the themes. See my results at http://www.elsi123.net/stuff/BO-buttons.html
Any change now if you do a hard refresh?

Also, make sure these are posts in an existing topic, and not a post that starts a topic.

TITurtle1
Thoroughly Obsessed
TITurtle1
Thoroughly Obsessed

5:10 AM - Dec 10, 2008 #142

Now that I'm used to the new changes... I like it even more. :) Just wanted to say thanks for putting so much time into this. :hug:

Hehe... we need a mascot. A litte face on the B? :lol:

nwpassage
Thoroughly Obsessed
nwpassage
Thoroughly Obsessed

5:54 AM - Dec 10, 2008 #143

CheriePie wrote:
elsi wrote:
CheriePie wrote:I did verify the other day through the Admin that all Members are allowed to delete their posts. So because of that, I assumed you could all see the delete button.

Can I get a show of how many people (non-admins or mods) cannot see the Delete button below their post? It's right next to the Edit button....

No "Delete" button in any of the themes. See my results at http://www.elsi123.net/stuff/BO-buttons.html

Also, make sure these are posts in an existing topic, and not a post that starts a topic.
I still can't see any delete button, no matter what I do... although, I don't know that I've ever deleted a post here, so it's not like I'm missing it! :lol:

CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed
CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed

7:01 AM - Dec 10, 2008 #144

I was just playing around a bit more with the ZetaFree theme because I felt a lot of the text (like in the topic list and the main index page) was too small. So I increased the size in various places and also found a few more icons to update/replace. If you previously didn't like ZetaFree due to text size, go ahead and check it out again. (I'm still finding this reply text to be a tad smaller than usual, but I couldn't find the right CSS element to change for it so oh well.)

Marlene
Absolutely Obsessed
Marlene
Absolutely Obsessed

9:54 AM - Dec 10, 2008 #145

Thanks for the :rolleyes: smiley :bananadance: Did realise How much i used it when it was gone.

It is fun that you can try all those skins.
I still prefer the font of the frostee them better than the font of the Zetafree but thanks a lot cherie.

Now I am going to check the other skins we've had added while i was asleep.

Yesterday I was using the pink one and the frostee one
now let me go see if I can delete. I did use the delete button regularly

eta: Okay I can't delete.

zzz
Absolutely Obsessed
zzz
Absolutely Obsessed

10:03 AM - Dec 10, 2008 #146

CheriePie wrote:
elsi wrote:

here is the same (refreshing doesn't help).

Jordanne
Exceedingly Obsessed
Jordanne
Exceedingly Obsessed

10:59 AM - Dec 10, 2008 #147

I like zeta free best, but then I can't see if someone is online or not? So I'm switching between Frostee and ZetaFree: I find one clearer and one has an option I like...

CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed
CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed

11:07 AM - Dec 10, 2008 #148

Jordanne wrote:I like zeta free best, but then I can't see if someone is online or not? So I'm switching between Frostee and ZetaFree: I find one clearer and one has an option I like...
You can now (see if someone is online with ZetaFree skin). I just edited and made new PM icons for that theme. It'll have a green one for online, red if they're not. :)

CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed
CheriePie
Beyond Obsessed

4:10 PM - Dec 10, 2008 #149

I'm going to move the posts regarding the timeouts to the Error messages on this board thread in the Feedback forum.

PepperVL
Beyond Obsessed
PepperVL
Beyond Obsessed

5:39 PM - Dec 10, 2008 #150

Still no delete button here, and I'm at work right now, so it's not my computer. (This time!)