2018 Birthday Exchange

HoserLauren
Exceptionally Obsessed
HoserLauren
Exceptionally Obsessed

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:41 pm #1

Happy birthday!!

This is the open thread for the 2018 birthday exchange. Please come let us know what you received on your birthday.

Jan-10 GateGypsy  - received from PepperVL and Lemonitsa
Jan-27 Nikel27 - received from Kiri and GateGypsy
Mar-11 Zosime - received from Dancing-dog and has tsjara
Mar-29 tsjara - received from nimrodiel and booksnbeer
Jul-26 Azuki - received from Zosime and Booksnbeer
Aug-12 Nimrodiel - received from HoserLauren and Azuki
Aug-17Kiri
Sep-17 Dancing-dog - received from Nimrodiel and PepperVL
Oct-01PepperVL
Oct-16Lemonitsa
Oct-17BooksnBeer
Nov-09HoserLauren

When you ship your partner's present, please let me know. As a reminder, it doesn't need to be a book, it can be any birthday goodie :)

Have fun!
Last edited by HoserLauren on Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

HoserLauren
Exceptionally Obsessed
HoserLauren
Exceptionally Obsessed

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:11 am #2

GG - you have stuff coming from Amazon so watch out for those boxes!

HoserLauren
Exceptionally Obsessed
HoserLauren
Exceptionally Obsessed

Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 am #3

Nicole - youve got a package on its way to you that will probably arrive post-birthday

GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed
GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed

Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:12 am #4

HoserLauren wrote:GG - you have stuff coming from Amazon so watch out for those boxes!
Will do! Very busy at work this week but can likely get to the post office tomorrow.

HoserLauren
Exceptionally Obsessed
HoserLauren
Exceptionally Obsessed

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:18 am #5

GG - more stuff coming, from Indigo this time!

GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed
GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 pm #6

My present from PepperVL arrived just in time for my birthday. I picked up the parcel on Wednesday, I just didn't get the photo uploaded until today. (on a side note, I'm super proud of myself for figuring out how to hotlink this pic into this post via facebook. YaY me.)

Thanks so much, Pepper! the socks are super adorable, and the art/stationery set is very cool.even the pencil sharpener is made of wood!

PepperVL
Beyond Obsessed
PepperVL
Beyond Obsessed

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:09 pm #7

GateGypsy wrote:

My present from PepperVL arrived just in time for my birthday. I picked up the parcel on Wednesday, I just didn't get the photo uploaded until today. (on a side note, I'm super proud of myself for figuring out how to hotlink this pic into this post via facebook. YaY me.)

Thanks so much, Pepper! the socks are super adorable, and the art/stationery set is very cool.even the pencil sharpener is made of wood!
You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. That's only one of the packages, though... You have more coming from me.

GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed
GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed

Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:29 am #8

PepperVL wrote:You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. That's only one of the packages, though... You have more coming from me.
:clapping:

PepperVL
Beyond Obsessed
PepperVL
Beyond Obsessed

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:02 am #9

GateGypsy wrote:
PepperVL wrote:You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. That's only one of the packages, though... You have more coming from me.
There should be 3 more packages - one should be in your PO Box next time the post office is open (its in the possession of Canada Post in your city, anyway) and the other two will, unfortunately, not arrive until the end of the month. Sorry :(

GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed
GateGypsy
Exceptionally Obsessed

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:26 pm #10

PepperVL wrote:
GateGypsy wrote:
There should be 3 more packages - one should be in your PO Box next time the post office is open (its in the possession of Canada Post in your city, anyway) and the other two will, unfortunately, not arrive until the end of the month. Sorry :(
The slowness of the parcel post is nothing I could begrudge you. :blowkiss:

More wonderful things have arrived! Today Pepper's gift of stationery (6 packs/designs with 8 pages each that's the right size for me to use in a printer or handwritten) and a super exciting wishlist book were at my box today :swoon: Super excited to get "The Marrow Thieves"! I'll be reading it very soon!