Best movie ever.

xaznwi3rd0
Lunar Knight
Lunar Knight
xaznwi3rd0
Lunar Knight
Lunar Knight

July 21st, 2008, 10:21 pm #2

Quite a good movie. The Joker was weird.

Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django
Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django

July 21st, 2008, 10:41 pm #3

I'm prolly gonna be the only one against the norm here, but I hated it.
[+] Spoiler
They completely ruined the Batman continuum. I liked how they introduced Two-Face and everything, but I was furious that they killed him. And the way they portrayed Batman was more akin to Jean-Paul Valley Batman than anything like Bruce Wayne Batman. It bothered me how much DC has trouble following their comics when moving to a movie medium.
Besides that, Batman's voice just kept getting raspier throughout the movie. It was more a sign of bad acting than anything else. The whole movie annoyed me, overall.

Though, I am excited for the Watchmen movie, but they'll prolly slaughter that one too.
"Take care, he who fights monsters, lest he thereby become a monster. And stare not too deeply into the abyss, lest it begin to stare into you."- Friedrich Nietzsche

"I can ride my bike with no handlebars" -The Flobots

Xbox Live Gamertag: Vaku Adikaia

Which FFXI Class are You?

Death_Blade_182
Apprentince Gunslinger
Apprentince Gunslinger
Death_Blade_182
Apprentince Gunslinger
Apprentince Gunslinger

July 21st, 2008, 11:44 pm #4

It was cool, I'd give it an 8/10
[+] Spoiler
When i heard the name "Harvey Dent" I was like, omg two face! But then they totally ruined it, I thought that he would get his face burned at the end, and that he would be the villain of the next Batman movie, but then they just killed him... i must say I was REALLY disappointed by that, I felt like he was added to the movie just to include more Batman characters or something. Also, I didn't liked how he looked (hell, I think Tommy Lee Jones looked better)
Besides that, it was a great movie, I really liked how they depicted The Joker, he was awesome

Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django
Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django

July 22nd, 2008, 12:07 am #5

Death_Blade_182 wrote: It was cool, I'd give it an 8/10
[+] Spoiler
When i heard the name "Harvey Dent" I was like, omg two face! But then they totally ruined it, I thought that he would get his face burned at the end, and that he would be the villain of the next Batman movie, but then they just killed him... i must say I was REALLY disappointed by that, I felt like he was added to the movie just to include more Batman characters or something. Also, I didn't liked how he looked (hell, I think Tommy Lee Jones looked better)
Besides that, it was a great movie, I really liked how they depicted The Joker, he was awesome
Agreed. Personally, I feel they should have ended the movie about an hour earlier than they did.
"Take care, he who fights monsters, lest he thereby become a monster. And stare not too deeply into the abyss, lest it begin to stare into you."- Friedrich Nietzsche

"I can ride my bike with no handlebars" -The Flobots

Xbox Live Gamertag: Vaku Adikaia

Which FFXI Class are You?

Kajy
Seireijuu
Seireijuu

July 22nd, 2008, 12:43 am #6

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videol ... ark-knight

Also I didn't watch the movie >3> Looks good.

Beeg
Sol Django
Sol Django
Beeg
Sol Django
Sol Django

July 22nd, 2008, 1:51 am #7

I do remember that there were several reviews or what not
[+] Spoiler
WHich stated that Two Face would return for the next movie and play a greater part in it
I enjoyed the movie, though I didn't know how long it was going to be, so was surprised when it didn't end at the point I thought it was going to end at.

I liked batman's voice (the raspy) it made it harder to tell who he was.. which totally gives you away when you are trying to protect your secret identity.

The main point why I enjoyed these movies so much was that they "made them life like" (its in quotations, because you people here take everything typed as a 100% statement)
If the right person had the tec (or very similar equipment), this movie batman could exist as opposed to any other hero who I have seen up to this point. Makes it more enjoyable.

July 22nd, 2008, 2:03 am #8

Vaku wrote: I'm prolly gonna be the only one against the norm here, but I hated it.
[+] Spoiler
They completely ruined the Batman continuum. I liked how they introduced Two-Face and everything, but I was furious that they killed him. And the way they portrayed Batman was more akin to Jean-Paul Valley Batman than anything like Bruce Wayne Batman. It bothered me how much DC has trouble following their comics when moving to a movie medium.
Besides that, Batman's voice just kept getting raspier throughout the movie. It was more a sign of bad acting than anything else. The whole movie annoyed me, overall.

Though, I am excited for the Watchmen movie, but they'll prolly slaughter that one too.
If you know all the plot twist before they happen, or all the lines before they play (thanks to reading the comics or something) then I don't think it would appeal to you as much. That's probably a reason they change it. So they don't give a story told X amount of years ago.

Beeg
Sol Django
Sol Django
Beeg
Sol Django
Sol Django

July 22nd, 2008, 2:42 am #9

Higgins Von Higgings wrote:
Vaku wrote: I'm prolly gonna be the only one against the norm here, but I hated it.
[+] Spoiler

If you know all the plot twist before they happen, or all the lines before they play (thanks to reading the comics or something) then I don't think it would appeal to you as much. That's probably a reason they change it. So they don't give a story told X amount of years ago.
i agree, if they just remade those original batman movies from years ago, how happy would everyone be... since it seemes that they, and the origianl live actiuon show get so much hate these days...

Death_Blade_182
Apprentince Gunslinger
Apprentince Gunslinger
Death_Blade_182
Apprentince Gunslinger
Apprentince Gunslinger

July 22nd, 2008, 2:46 am #10

^ yeah that would be cool, I'd really like to see a remake of Batman Returns, which is by far my favorite Batman movie ever