Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django
Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django

July 23rd, 2008, 8:30 pm #21

camizas wrote:
LastLunarChild wrote: I'm not a fan of batman that much.
yeah me too. generally I hate all the marvel heros. they're so ridiculous. but that's what I think!
Batman is DC. You fail.
"Take care, he who fights monsters, lest he thereby become a monster. And stare not too deeply into the abyss, lest it begin to stare into you."- Friedrich Nietzsche

"I can ride my bike with no handlebars" -The Flobots

Xbox Live Gamertag: Vaku Adikaia

Which FFXI Class are You?

camizas
Bok
Bok

July 23rd, 2008, 8:33 pm #22

Vaku wrote:
camizas wrote:
LastLunarChild wrote: I'm not a fan of batman that much.
yeah me too. generally I hate all the marvel heros. they're so ridiculous. but that's what I think!
Batman is DC. You fail.
Sorry, what means DC?

Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django
Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django

July 23rd, 2008, 8:36 pm #23

Marvel: X-Men, Spider-man, Hulk, Iron Man, Daredevil, I don't care to name all of their heros.

DC: Batman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Impulse, Nightwing, The Comedian, etc.
"Take care, he who fights monsters, lest he thereby become a monster. And stare not too deeply into the abyss, lest it begin to stare into you."- Friedrich Nietzsche

camizas
Bok
Bok

July 23rd, 2008, 8:44 pm #24

Vaku wrote: Marvel: X-Men, Spider-man, Hulk, Iron Man, Daredevil, I don't care to name all of their heros.

DC: Batman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Impulse, Nightwing, The Comedian, etc.
heh ^_^'' there, you see I really don't pay much attention to those heros at all xD

LordHuffnPuff
Time-Crossing Warrior
Time-Crossing Warrior
LordHuffnPuff
Time-Crossing Warrior
Time-Crossing Warrior

July 23rd, 2008, 8:49 pm #25

Generally, DC > Marvel, but not by much.

He rides across the nation; the thoroughbred of sin.

camizas
Bok
Bok

July 23rd, 2008, 8:52 pm #26

funny, I always thought it was all the same. because you can see many times all of them together.

Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django
Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django

July 23rd, 2008, 9:01 pm #27

No, you're right, you just don't pay attention.

Death_Blade_182
Apprentince Gunslinger
Apprentince Gunslinger
Death_Blade_182
Apprentince Gunslinger
Apprentince Gunslinger

July 23rd, 2008, 9:06 pm #28

camizas wrote:funny, I always thought it was all the same. because you can see many times all of them together.
most of the time you only see DC heroes together (like the justice league), same with Marvel, but there must be some crossovers out there

camizas
Bok
Bok

July 23rd, 2008, 9:18 pm #29

Death_Blade_182 wrote:
camizas wrote:funny, I always thought it was all the same. because you can see many times all of them together.
most of the time you only see DC heroes together (like the justice league), same with Marvel, but there must be some crossovers out there
A LOT of them! At least in my country... You got games, you got comics, you got posters, you got dolls, you got toys, etc., where you can see all them together.

Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django
Vaku
Sol Django
Sol Django

July 23rd, 2008, 9:29 pm #30

There are few rare occasions (21 issues in total) where Marvel characters met with DC ones. There are many fan made things with this happening. But only around 21 official crossovers. In any country.