FREE Boktai Poster!

Dijago
Dijago

11:08 PM - Feb 27, 2017 #1

Looking at this board makes me sad. Reminds me of a better time, even though I was never that active. :/

For the people who are still taking a look inside this forum: I have a little present for you!

Early last year I comissioned the amazing Heavy Metal Hanzo (https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeavyMetalHanzo/?fref=ts) to draw me a Boktai picture I can put on my wall. The result is truly breathtaking if you ask me!

And because I'm such a nice guy (and I want that there is more Boktai stuff out there), I give you the full high res file. This means you can print your very own Boktai poster!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zrbou577rcm3w ... h.png?dl=0

Please, DO NOT use this picture commercially or I will go after you. (This includes Youtube Thumbnails, website banners or anything similar) This is for personal use only!

Have fun with the poster! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

My only request is that, if you have drawn os comissioned some kind of Boktai stuff in the past, make it available so we can all enjoy it! As high res as possible. Let's fill our walls with sunshine!

EDIT: I may take this down after a while, so get it while you can!

DjangoSP
Sol Django
Sol Django
DjangoSP
Sol Django
Sol Django

3:24 PM - Apr 01, 2017 #2

Awesome, thanks for posting this!
My fan-art topic: http://s4.zetaboards.com/BoktaiOnline/t ... 10/33/#new
太陽と共にあらんことを!

Dijago
Dijago

9:40 PM - May 02, 2017 #3

No problem!

Just a heads up: I'll remove the download link in a couple of weeks, so if you want the file get it now!

LordHuffnPuff
Time-Crossing Warrior
Time-Crossing Warrior
LordHuffnPuff
Time-Crossing Warrior
Time-Crossing Warrior

9:18 PM - May 11, 2017 #4

Dijago wrote:I'll remove the download link in a couple of weeks, so if you want the file get it now!
why

He rides across the nation; the thoroughbred of sin.

Lingrow
Leecher
Leecher

1:18 PM - May 19, 2017 #5

Thanks you so much for the poster is AMAZING! I will print it soon, loooove the game so much, nice to see there are still so many devoted fans like you guys :)
Also sorry for going out topic but this is the most recent post of this forum so I wanted to ask if there is any possibilities for you guys to upload the soundtrack of all 3 games again because all the links are down, I would appreciate so much.

Again thanks, and greeting from Venezuela I grew up with these games and it's nice that even today we can share stuff from the game.

Dijago
Dijago

11:19 PM - May 24, 2017 #6

LordHuffnPuff wrote:
Dijago wrote:I'll remove the download link in a couple of weeks, so if you want the file get it now!
why
Well, I don't want it to be EVERYWHERE, you know? This is a present for Hardcore Boktai fans who care about this.

But I'll keep it up for a bit longer, thinking about 6 months in total. This should be more than enough for casual forum visitors to get it.

And if anyone actually prints this out, show me where it ended up! Would love to see pictures. :)

LordHuffnPuff
Time-Crossing Warrior
Time-Crossing Warrior
LordHuffnPuff
Time-Crossing Warrior
Time-Crossing Warrior

10:28 PM - May 25, 2017 #7

Dijago wrote:
LordHuffnPuff wrote:
why
Well, I don't want it to be EVERYWHERE, you know? This is a present for Hardcore Boktai fans who care about this.
I'm confused why you would want to limit the number of people who can enjoy something. Is it just to feel like you have something a person who finds this page in a year does not?

He rides across the nation; the thoroughbred of sin.

Big Green
Leecher
Leecher
Big Green
Leecher
Leecher

9:54 AM - Aug 16, 2017 #8

Thanks for the poster TC! I made it my phone screen background

8BitWalugi

5:16 PM - Aug 17, 2017 #9

This looks incredible, thank you so much for sharing!
Warrock for (E) Lunar Knights is out!
wrote:::Unlock War Rock
121EC96C 00000006
http://s4.zetaboards.com/BoktaiOnline/t ... 799/1/#new

serenade696969
Solar Bug
Solar Bug

12:16 PM - Aug 27, 2017 #10

Thanks my dude and lordhuffinpuff has a point if people really want it you should leave link up