Werid video games

Video games, role playing games, card games, board games, any kind of a thing with the word "game" in it!

Werid video games

xolta
Outer Godling
xolta
Outer Godling

11 Feb 2012, 00:07 #1

I enjoy weird/ interesting games. I fell that older games were a tad weirder.
But that's not to say video games today are any less weird. So lets talk about weird games. One of my favorite series is katamari damacy winch is a a mega ton of weirdness yet i love it for every thing it is.
Curently banned for life for blockbuster and hollywood video

Krader
Elder Thing
Krader
Elder Thing

11 Feb 2012, 02:06 #2

It's not just weird, it's demented as fuck! I mean, think about it; you roll up hundreds of innocent people (or whole continents at the end), crushing or suffocating them. Even if they survive that, they probably won't survive the vacuum of space, let alone the fiery hell of being turned into a star. Needless to say, I fucking love that game.

Hey, let's be civilised and just scratch each other's eyes out.- Inazor Felix

Brontozaurus
Elder Thing
Brontozaurus
Elder Thing

11 Feb 2012, 12:41 #3

Psychonauts is probably one of the weirdest games I've played. Aside from the game taking place at a summer camp for psychics, it also includes pyrokinetic cougars, telekinetic bears, a city of talking fish (where you are a Godzilla-sized monster) in the mind of a giant mutant lungfish, and a circus where everything is made of meat.

It is amazing.
They're all like "BASE STATS STAB RATING TYPE MATCHES EGG MOVES" and I'm all like "I like Magmar because it's a duck and it's on fire." -dodoman1

"This is what we've come to. Arguing about bath salts being released into the atmosphere." -Spivsy

acidonia
Nameless Spawn
acidonia
Nameless Spawn

11 Feb 2012, 20:15 #4

The Gunstringer for 360 needs Kinect as well

You play as a Day of the Dead Cowboy Marionete gets really random and is funny.

Pu.Li.Ru.La Arcade

Beat em up with very nonsensical enemys play the Japanese version over the English one they removed a few things in the english versions.

Parodius series, Mostly on Arcade and Super Nintendo

Wario Ware series.

Metal Black , Arcade

Revereche
Outer Godling
Revereche
Outer Godling

11 Feb 2012, 22:40 #5

ペロペロペロ

Jesus lizard
Inconceivable Abomination
Jesus lizard

12 Feb 2012, 00:45 #6

.....................................................................................................................................))><((

Revereche
Outer Godling
Revereche
Outer Godling

12 Feb 2012, 04:32 #7

Fuck Catherine. Everyone bitches about sexism in fucking Bayonetta, but has no problem with this?

&#12506;&#12525;&#12506;&#12525;&#12506;&#12525;

ScutigeraColeoptrata
ScutigeraColeoptrata

12 Feb 2012, 04:46 #8

Honestly, I like Atlus and everything, but the way Catherine oversimplifies relationships in a very cynical fashion never sat well with me. It's definitely not one of my favourites, even though I think the dream world aesthetic is quite nice.
"Despair is the Disk One boss of the game of Life."
-Chupacabra

Check out my website! http://www.lucidstillness.com/

Ragspaper
Ragspaper

12 Feb 2012, 07:18 #9

Mushroom Men! The only E-rated game where your indication of how much health you have is pieces of your head falling off until all that's left is your pulsating exposed brain.

Hedgehodge Monster
Nameless Spawn
Hedgehodge Monster
Nameless Spawn

12 Feb 2012, 07:44 #10

Since Yume Nikki has been bought up can any of it's fangames be bought up as well?

Because I'm rather partial to .flow and Answered Prayers and I think the dude making the latter needs to stop making epic paintings of ponies and get it done gragh

Also everything by this guy. Some of it's been linked in this thread already but yeah, just linking to his site adsadfdsafas

KDarkness
Indescribable Monstrosity
KDarkness
Indescribable Monstrosity

12 Feb 2012, 21:12 #11

I didn't know this was the guy who did Mondo Medicals.
I'll have to check out some of his other stuff.

Edit: I guess Revereche mentioned this earlier OH WELL
"Sometimes I think we'd all be better off without our organs; less heartache." - ScutigeraColeoptrata

FILTHY_PEASANT
Nameless Spawn
FILTHY_PEASANT
Nameless Spawn

14 Feb 2012, 21:19 #12

"Have you ever noticed that when you eat mushrooms in mario you get bigger, but that in real life mushrooms don't do that?! Hahaha holy shit, I'm so fucking witty, jesus christ, I am so funny sitting around making these fucking video game jokes, my boner is so big, so fucking huge, video game jokes wrap around my throbbing manhood; I am complete." - Tim Buckley
*~lil bitch~*

Rasec Wizzlbang
Rasec Wizzlbang

14 Feb 2012, 21:39 #13

xolta
Outer Godling
xolta
Outer Godling

14 Feb 2012, 21:46 #14

FILTHY_PEASANT @ Feb 14 2012, 03:19 PM wrote: "Have you ever noticed that when you eat mushrooms in mario you get bigger, but that in real life mushrooms don't do that?! Hahaha holy shit, I'm so fucking witty, jesus christ, I am so funny sitting around making these fucking video game jokes, my boner is so big, so fucking huge, video game jokes wrap around my throbbing manhood; I am complete." - Tim Buckley
What dose this have to do with any thing.

Chameleon twist is a perrty odd 3d platfromer for its odd contorls and life system. the plot is a chameleon named buddy follows the rabbit white down a hole and goes on adventure in not wonderland land.
Curently banned for life for blockbuster and hollywood video

Rasec Wizzlbang
Rasec Wizzlbang

14 Feb 2012, 21:47 #15

ooh, I remember that game. It was pretty fun, I thought.