Forum survey

The official back-up forum of www.bogleech.com - a fansite for monsters, ghosts, aliens, bizarre zoology and strange creatures of all sorts!

Forum survey

scythemantis
Inconceivable Abomination
scythemantis

16 Jun 2009, 22:07 #1

ANSWER QUESTIERNS (as you see fit)

A/S/L:

How you found the website:

Hobbies:

Favorite films:

Favorite animals:

Favorite foods:

Hated foods:

Anything else you want to say about yourself:
The reviews are IN!
Scythe is such a fucking aardvark

-The NY Times

Sugarpolyp
Nameless Spawn
Sugarpolyp
Nameless Spawn

16 Jun 2009, 22:21 #2

A/S/L: 16, M, Los Angeles

How you found the website: Somebody linked me to the Animal Crossing Psycho article. To this day is still find it fascinating. (I don't even play animal crossing, but that made me want to. Also, the RE reference is extra rad.)

Hobbies: Animation, Painting, Insects, and the Fallout video game series (Yes, Its a hobby all by itself.)

Favorite films: Beetlejuice, Corpse Bride, Silent hill, Kill Bill, Any and all zombie movies, The thing, Alien, Office Space, Cloverfield, Joe's Apartment... Uh... Too many to list. I might come back to this one.

Favorite animals: All i can think of are insects, mammals don't thrill me too much.

Favorite foods: French Dip Sandwiches and Potato Salad.

Hated foods: Beans that have been sitting for a long time and form that nasty skin overtop.

Anything else you want to say about yourself: Oh man, i sound so nerdy. Or do i?

Rasec Wizzlbang
Rasec Wizzlbang

16 Jun 2009, 22:48 #3

A/S/L: 17/m/CA

How you found the website: Through DeviantART

Hobbies: Drawling, sculpting, video games, making youtube poops, inventing creatures, chatting online, Martial Arts, Biology, & Astronomy

Favorite films: Army of Darkness, Good Burger, Black Snake Moan, War of the Worlds, Schindler's List, The Russians Are Coming, the Russians Are Coming!, Independence Day, Labyrinth, and a bunch more.

Favorite animals: All of them

Favorite foods: Chocolate, Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Beef, Fish, More fish, pineapple, Sunflower seeds, mashed potatoes, Sushis, Lasagna, pizza, burritos, tacos, giblets, & foods

Hated foods:... how?

Anything else you want to say about yourself: Rasec Wizzlbang is a cooler alias then yours.

Spivsy
Cosmic Horror
Spivsy
Cosmic Horror

16 Jun 2009, 22:48 #4

A/S/L: 18/mens/Eng Land

How you found the website: I've been knocking around this place since it was hosted on geocities and the sprite archive was the main event. I got the link off a forum we both went to.

Hobbies: I like drawing, screwing around in flash and wishing I had a video camera

Favorite films: Killer Bees, The Producers, Mars Attacks, The Brain That Wouldn't Die and King Kong, the original.

Favorite animals: it changes all the time, but right now the giant ichneumon wasp

Favorite foods: I like crumpets and scones (god I sound so british)

Hated foods: Bacon, sausage, ham, anything thats bee made from a pig really. Not from some weird piglove vegetarianism, it's just coincidence

Anything else you want to say about yourself:
me from several years ago:

TYO

corpsecreature
Elder Thing

16 Jun 2009, 22:50 #5

People should post pictures of themselves here, because the topic that had us all got deleted- and somebody was wearing a monocle and i want to see it again.

Squidtentacle
Indescribable Monstrosity
Squidtentacle
Indescribable Monstrosity

16 Jun 2009, 23:28 #6

A/S/L: 16/M/Houston, TX

How you found the website: Good Ol' Chupacabra

Hobbies: Drawing, video games, roleplaying, Monsterpocalypse

Favorite films: Most Godzilla (Japanese) movies, Silent Hill, Cloverfield, The Call of Cthulhu, Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Monsters vs. Aliens, War of the Worlds...

Favorite animals: Snakes, deep-sea predatory fish (viperfish, dragonfish, rat-trap fish, etc.), scorpions, centipedes, cephalopods.

Favorite foods: Tangerines, sausage, ham, french bread, pizza.

Hated foods: Fish and certain Mexican food (The latter is a personal psychosomatic issue).

Anything else you want to say about yourself: I'm kind of a pyromaniac. Kind of.
Picture.

Oh, and the picture thread wasn't deleted. http://z3.invisionfree.com/bogleech/ind ... wtopic=119
"Only the unknown frightens men. But once a man has faced the unknown, that terror becomes the known" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Bah, you kids today with your toe-hoes and your scarlet devils and your wings made of christmas ornaments and your I-dunno-whatsits." - Ragspaper

SmashedPumpkin
Elder Thing

17 Jun 2009, 01:04 #7

Real name: Sorry, I don't like giving out my true name on the interwebs. Sorry.

A/S/L: 16 (I'm getting my learner's permit soon!)/ I'm a dude/ southern New York State.

How you found the website: Linked to it from the cartoon ABYSSAL on NG.

Hobbies: I draw, read, do puzzles, play drums in a band, do lead vocals in another band, listen to rock, and try to get over my severe phobia of the deep ocean and its inhabitants (which makes you wonder why I come to Bogleech, huh? The answer is: I steer clear of the Nature articles).

Favorite films: Pirates of the Caribbean series (Yay! Krakens!), Hellboy, Watchmen, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Animusic.

Favorite animals: Cephalopods, cats(I have two), and frogs. Frogs are fun to hold in your hands. I had four cupped in my hands at once once. It was...squirmy.

Favorite foods: Pizza (like every teenager), rice, mozzarella sticks, and cabbage.

Hated foods: Tomatoes. I hate them, but I love tomato soup and ketchup. Go figure. Also, I had a concussion about a month ago, and ever since then, I can barely tolerate sugary foods. I don't know why.

Anything else you want to say about yourself: I go to a Catholic school, but I'm not. I want to run track, because I'm basically a shrimp. I hang out with the "unpopular" crowd of people who don't do well in school and don't play sports, although I want to play sports(though I'm crap) and I get decent grades. My younger sibling is a Bogleechian forum member, too. See if you can guess who!

corpsecreature
Elder Thing

17 Jun 2009, 01:09 #8

SmashedPumpkin @ Jun 17 2009, 01:04 AM wrote: Hobbies: play drums in a band
Dude, what kind of drumset do you have? Or do you have a bunch of different peices?

MuscoviteMica
Nameless Spawn
MuscoviteMica
Nameless Spawn

17 Jun 2009, 01:24 #9

Name: Eve Goldman
A: Not tellin' S: Girl L: Pennsylvania
Found the site: Because a friend showed me Ticklestitch and I fell in love.
Hobbies: Wrestling, Winterguard, Colorguard, Science Olympiad, Violin + Bass Guitar, Cooking, Sewing.
Films: Pearl Harbor, West Side Story, Creature from the Black Lagoon (old).
Animals: Cats, Squids (who doesn't?), Pirahnas, EELS!, Other Cephalopods.
Good Food: Sugary stuff, Pizza, Cereal.
Bad Food: Curry and other spicy things, Chickpeas, Kiwi (allergies), tomatoes
Other: Fave mineral- Muscovite Mica. But I bet that you could tell that already.
Because biotite mica simply isn't good enough.

Take a ride on the walking hospital!

SmashedPumpkin
Elder Thing

17 Jun 2009, 01:33 #10

corpsecreature @ Jun 17 2009, 01:09 AM wrote: Dude, what kind of drumset do you have? Or do you have a bunch of different peices?
Pearl snare, bass, and 5 toms (3 mounted, 2 floor), though the bass and the lowest tom don't match everything else. I'm currently searching for a way to mount the 3rd mounted tom, because the other two hook onto my bass drum. I also have Zildjian ZBT hihats and a splash cymbal, a Zildjian ZXT crash, and a Sabian B8 ride. Yeah. I'll put up a photo or something.

I got it piece by piece from craigslist (drums, then hihat/splash, then ride, then crash), and it cost about $500.

corpsecreature
Elder Thing

17 Jun 2009, 01:57 #11

SmashedPumpkin @ Jun 17 2009, 01:33 AM wrote: Pearl snare, bass, and 5 toms (3 mounted, 2 floor), though the bass and the lowest tom don't match everything else. I'm currently searching for a way to mount the 3rd mounted tom, because the other two hook onto my bass drum. I also have Zildjian ZBT hihats and a splash cymbal, a Zildjian ZXT crash, and a Sabian B8 ride. Yeah. I'll put up a photo or something.

I got it piece by piece from craigslist (drums, then hihat/splash, then ride, then crash), and it cost about $500.
Thats a wicked deal, a friend of mine is actually looking for drums, but everything around here is over-expensive because its fancy new. : /
Thats actually grat stage quality stuff. I hooked up a strobe light that will go off to the beat of my friends drums from inside of them, it looks awesome. We're currently working on lasers, too. We just need some smoke machines and some other things.

SmashedPumpkin
Elder Thing

17 Jun 2009, 03:08 #12

corpsecreature @ Jun 17 2009, 01:57 AM wrote: I hooked up a strobe light that will go off to the beat of my friends drums from inside of them, it looks awesome.
Ooh! Did you hook it up via an electronic drum trigger?

corpsecreature
Elder Thing

17 Jun 2009, 03:20 #13

SmashedPumpkin @ Jun 17 2009, 03:08 AM wrote: Ooh! Did you hook it up via an electronic drum trigger?
I basically just fiddled with stuff until it went off when he hit the drum. I have no idea what i did, but its been a crowd pleaser. :U

Galactic Tomahawk
Elder Thing

17 Jun 2009, 05:22 #14

Real name (Passing on last name): Jonah

A/S/L: 21/M/Winnipeg

How you found the website: Pokemon article.

Hobbies: Animation, manga/comics, videogames, reading, writing, drawing.

Favorite films: Copying my facebook favorites. The Producers, American Beauty, Hairspray, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Transformers, Batman 1989, Batman: TDK, Spirited Away, The Castle of Cagliostro, Paprika, The Incredibles, No Country For Old Men, Wall-E, Burn After Reading.

Favorite animals: Octopi, squids, general cephalopods, axolotls, frogs, general amphibians, jellyfish, cats, platypi, bears, bats.

Favorite foods: Pizza, pasta, hamburgers, rice, chicken. Also been getting in to a lot of different kinds of asian foods lately, particularly Thai, Korean and Japanese (weeaboo etc).

Hated foods: Brussel sprouts, general forms of coleslaw. Besides a few things I hated as a kid I can't really think of much I hate. Most is just vague dislike at worst.

Anything else you want to say about yourself: I'm a fucking nerd.

Huggles
Nameless Spawn
Huggles
Nameless Spawn

17 Jun 2009, 07:28 #15

A/S/L: 27/F/Ohio

How you found the website: You gave me the link

Hobbies: Video games, watching tv/movies/cartoons/anime, reading books/things on the interwebs, looking for hobbies to amuse me more than 5 minutes.

Favorite films: The City of Lost Children, Iria: Zeiram the Animation, Serenity, Casshern, Dark City, Ghost in the Shell, and tons of others I always fail to remember when asked.

Favorite animals: Puppies, kitties, koalas, dinosaurs, and other animals that can't hurt me.

Favorite foods: Chocolate. Cookies. Candy. BBQ ribs. Chicken. Eggs. Fruit.

Hated foods: Tomatoes, but only large pieces of them. I like ketchup, pizza, and tomato soup, but I could never eat a slice on a sandwich or tiny ones in a salad. Mushrooms. Arthropods and sea critters that aren't fish. Vegetables.

Anything else you want to say about yourself: Not really, no.

Oh. I like ninjas.