Dream Thread

The official back-up forum of www.bogleech.com - a fansite for monsters, ghosts, aliens, bizarre zoology and strange creatures of all sorts!

Dream Thread

Rasec Wizzlbang
Inconceivable Abomination
Rasec Wizzlbang

01 Feb 2010, 03:04 #1

Post awesome/trippy/scary/wtf worthy dreams in here!

All my dreams are always WTF worthy...

(repost)
Last night I dreamt that I was watching pokemon. In the episode, Ash and a whole bunch of pokemon were forced to be in a small cabin with each other for some reason, and were starting to piss each other off.

So Ash's squirtle was sitting there, minding it's own business, when a Moltres thought it would be funny if it snuck up behind it and squawked some profanity in its ear. I could tell it was profanity because it was bleeped out, despite the fact it was just a squawk.

The Squirtle got pissed and chased the Moltres into some kind of shed filled with explosives. Which promptly exploded when they were both inside.

Two pokemon emerged from the wreck, both 'evolutions' of Squirtle. One was a Squitle wearing some turn of the century formal outfit, with spider legs sprouting out of its shell, and the other was a giant blimp-like Blastoise-ish thing flying in the sky with six limbs and hundreds of Blastoise cannons on its underside. They proceeded to fight.

Then the story veered off into the blimp/blastoise thing flying over the ocean, who ran into Dora the explorer.

Dora punched it.

It then punched her back sending her out of the atmosphere. Thus starting Doras outer space adventure where she finds a planet without color, and has to find out why.

I woke up in a cold sweat thinking to myself...

"WTF!?"
(/repost)

Another one was when I fought Christopher Lee for the title of Pineapple King, but you guys don't wanna hear about that one again...

... Do you?

Cosbydaf
Cosmic Horror
Cosbydaf
Cosmic Horror

01 Feb 2010, 03:06 #2

Oh, this is gonna be fun.

Well, for starters, here's some of my craziest/funniest dreams:

Hulk Dream

Okay, for some reason, the Hulk was having sex with his wife on one of those big unfinished buildings, when she fell off it and died. The hulk looked at her body, and decided to make the outline of it the new logo for his company.

It gets worse.

After that, the Hulk and his friends, a giant levitating piece of toast with a face, and that cyborg monster guy from Small Soldiers, where investigating a house of mirrors to find a serial killer. The toast and the cyborg guy both got killed, and then it ended.

Dark Knight Dream

A somewhat cool rendition of the Dark Knight. It opens during Christmas time in "Gotham Square", and we see the Joker in a big winter coat. He has a sack full of money, which he uses to break open a store window and steal a motorcycle. Batman then appears driving down the road on his Batpod, and the two commence in a rather badass motorcycle duel(Running towards each other at full speed, trying to knock their opponent off the motorcycle), that inexplicably takes place in my front yard.

Joker wins by smacking Batman in the face with the money sack. He then gets on the Batpod and drives off, laughing. The next scene has Gordon and other police officers talking to this Al Capone lookalike at a fountain who tells them he had nothing to do with it.

Smallville Dream

It started out very serious, Lex Luthor was going around at night killing his employees, and he got in an SUV expecting to kill another, but ran into Clark Kent's dad instead. They talked for a while, and then Clark's dad said "You can kill me...but you're going down too!", and initiated a hilarious slow-mo sequence where Lex shot at him while Clark' dad threw knives at Lex's head and the SUV somehow started itself up and was driving down the road. I then saw a piece of kryptonite, and the SUV ran into it and exploded. Lex emerged as a human/plant hybrid. With big flower petals around his head.

He then went to a high class hotel looking for a source of water. He checked the sink, water fountain, and toilet to no avail, until he found the hot tub. He got in the hot tub and talked to this hot chick until he moved his plant feet up out of the water and she got grossed out and left. Then Clark's Dad came back with a piece of kryptonite and it somehow electrocuted Lex. Then Lex somehow ended up walking around on the same road where the SUV crashed, and went into a confusing montage of scenes where his skeleton was lighting up. Then he exploded.

The Monkeys in my Yard

It seems that after a long period of not having any dreams, I'm now being flooded with all sorts of crazy crap every time I go to sleep.

Last weekend I had a dream where I was petting a little black and white kitten, and last Tuesday a tomcat came around my house with the exact same pattern. Not making this up.

Last Monday I had fallen asleep in U.S History after taking a test, and had a dream where I got a 21 on it, and I started freaking out and yelling at the teacher. I still haven't gotten my grade back, but I don't think I did nearly that bad.

And just last night I had this profoundly weirdass dream where a bunch of Australopithecus (imagine a chimp with human legs) were outside my house. They had made this little river and they were transporting water from it, passing it back and forth in a row. I looked out the window a couple of times, and I think they saw me, but they didn't react, they just kept on with what they were doing. The cats in my porch were petrified.

So I went back to my room, and 2 of my friends where inexplicably standing there, and one of them said, "I'm bored, I wish we could make a movie" and I told him very enthusiastically "Dude, I've got the idea for the greatest movie ever. Find my camera(I don't have a camera) and we'll film a movie about getting the monkeys out of my yard!"

Supposedly we had to dig out a professional film camera in my room, and a baseball bat. Neither of which I actually possess, but regardless I managed to find the bat while my other friend held the camera, and the dream abruptly ended right as we left my room.

Clue or some shit

One I had yesterday was about a naked woman getting killed in a mansion, and then it cut to Bernie Mac talking to the camera while he was on a computer, he was mildy upset about something.

Then I was at the mansion where the naked woman had died and I was part for the crime scene investigation, with a bunch of other random people, among these was Bill Cosby, whom Bernie Mac had transformed into(either that, or they where wearing the exact same clothes for some reason).

While all the other people where on their knees looking at the body and arguing, me and Bill Cosby where discussing this pen he had that could change it's ink color. It had 5 different ones, red, blue, green, purple, and yellow, I had to remind Bill that it had yellow ink. He remarked that it he forgot it because it was "invisible, used for secret messages".

...Oh fuck, I hope this isn't some kind of prophetic dream that means Cosby's gonna die. :<_<:

12 to 30 minutes

This naked guy with a mustache, Indian headdress(although he was clearly not Native American), and no genitals was killing two police officers on a small raft on a river while yelling "I'm a Verizon employee!" Which at the time made a lot of sense to me, I remember thinking "Damn, they didn't stand a chance."

Then Clint Eastwood, who was also naked, showed up on his own small raft. He asked the castrated Not-Indian "How long does it take you to get home from here?" To which he responded "About 12 to 30 minutes"

Then there was a flashback involving mustache guy taking Clint's dying wife to the hospital, which also would have taken 12-30 minutes, but he dumped her in the river and went home.

Then there was a close-up of Clint's face as he screamed "12 TO 30 MINUTES!!!" and he used the sharpened end of his paddle to duel the Castrated Mustached Not Indian, who's paddle was also similarly sharpened.

Then it all zoomed out and I was watching these strange events as a movie and I paused it, thinking to myself "I have to wake up now, but when I get home, I'm gonna watch the rest of this."

And then I woke up.

What the fuck is wrong with my subconscious, mang? I don't even know
dodoman1 : They had a massive bone in their penises that let them mate for hours at a time
Gravespunishment: GRAP A MONKEY LIFE

Chupacabra
Chupacabra

01 Feb 2010, 03:22 #3

Did Clint Eastwood have genitals?

You're a real Pollyanna Chup. - ScutigeraColeoptrata
outhouseinferno: chup's species came here when the teenaged ufo drivers threw their used condom out the airlock

Nematode
Indescribable Monstrosity
Nematode

01 Feb 2010, 03:24 #4

The only dreams I can remember are the ones that aren't dreams. Have you ever been trapped in yourself? Unable to awaken, unable to sleep? Have you ever been unable to call for help, unable to scream? Have you lived without your senses? Without your sight, without your hearing, without your smell, taste, touch? To be robbed of your body and left as only a mute voice inside a prison made of your own flesh, this is Hell. You cannot so much much as breathe. How alien are you to yourself when your body soundly slumbers with the slow rhythms of your breath and pulse as your mind gasps for air and your soul cries out to no one? When your fears and anxieties entertain you as company in their home? You lie waiting for this Purgatory to end. It matters not if you are to be released into the world of the waking or back into the ocean of dreams. Even if someone were to fly into your room in the night and kill you; You'd accept anything as long as it frees you from this nothing.

Cosbydaf
Cosmic Horror
Cosbydaf
Cosmic Horror

01 Feb 2010, 03:25 #5

Chupacabra @ Feb 1 2010, 03:22 AM wrote: Did Clint Eastwood have genitals?
Unfortunately, yes. Thankfully the dream did not really focus on it.
dodoman1 : They had a massive bone in their penises that let them mate for hours at a time

Chupacabra
Chupacabra

01 Feb 2010, 03:27 #6

Were they young Clint Eastwood genitals or old Clint Eastwood genitals.

outhouseinferno: chup's species came here when the teenaged ufo drivers threw their used condom out the airlock

bigbadlochness
Nameless Spawn
bigbadlochness
Nameless Spawn

01 Feb 2010, 06:43 #7

Lol, Cosbydaf. With no irony. You just made my night.

The "Clue" one struck with me the most, because it had the most interpretable influences. For example, Bernie Mac was clearly emulating his behavior on his self-titled show, and Bill Cosby was showing off "Mortimer", from Picture Pages. I'm sure you've seen these things, even if you don't remember.

I have a great deal of trouble remembering my dreams most of the time. Only when it is strong enough to last the entire night or wake me up do I have a chance to burn it into my brain. I will share a couple I do remember.

1: This one was rather disturbing, but it sparked a lot of ideas in my head. Silly disclaimer, forgive me, but please don't take or share this. I know nobody will, but I really do have good ideas related to it.

Anyways, a Brooke Shields archetype (but clearly not Brooke Shields) found her way deep into a swamp by way of a motorboat. The driver and her motivation were not apparent, but I later filled that in as being a grumpy old south american, and I guess she was a reporter on a really good lead. Anyways, these two men with shark-like faces and blonde hair soon captured her. After some banter I don't remember, they summon bluish creatures from the ground. They were zombie-esque, but not exactly zombies. Something was very scary and wrong with their faces, but it was indescribable. They proceeded to slowly rip her apart, one eyelash, hair (including those tiny near-invisible hairs all over the human body), article of clothing at a time. She remained alive, but was slowly driven insane.

Finally, once she was entirely stripped of everything they ripped a swathe of skin off her back, but I woke up right after that, so I can't attest to her survival. Meanwhile, there were several "flaws", as if I was watching a film. The screen warped, snapped, sped up as I "watched". During her stripping, there was also an eerrie electronic song featured a female vocalist speaking as if through an intercom, in a monotonous voice. There was a lot of counting, I remember.

2: This one is much happier, but much less clear. I used to remember more than I did, actually. Anyways, it took place in an underwater city. It wasn't deep underwater, just a couple miles. I was part of an action hero team that served as the secondary police force, a la the A-Team. It included Bob and Gordon from Sesame Street, Mr. Spock, a realistic, human-sized version of those "Stingray" people from the 90s underwater LEGOs, and a water dragon about 7 feet long. The latter two never really had anything to do with it excepting the beginning and the grand finale, but I include them all the same. Anyways, we were constantly dueling with this stereotypical terrorist, middle-eastern and everything. He always failed, but we just always let him go for some reason. I guess we thought he was harmless. However, he finally managed to blow up a crucial section of the city, which started to flood. We rescued everybody, Bob even went back for the idiot who blew it all up. They were given a last-minute save by the dragon. The dream was actually rather complete, running from just after our creation to just after the rescue.
Old Fogey

Squidtentacle
Squidtentacle

01 Feb 2010, 08:28 #8

12 to 30 Minutes is the best thing I've ever read.

I often don't remember my dreams very well, but those which I do are usually the extremely realistic ones.

The most realistic dream I ever had was also the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced, mainly for personal reasons. A bunch of friends of mine and I were walking around in a place that resembled an airport, dragging large rolling suitcases behind us. Mine was almost as big as myself, and weighed what I would guess would be about 250 lbs, maybe more. The airport looked like a roofed series of elevated pathways which had no walls and were all above the cloud level. Occasionally, large terminals which looked like a tall wall with a grating at the top and an industrial dumpster (the tall kind with the slanting lid) at the bottom. The grating lead to an intricate series of ducts which traveled between all the elevated pathways. Wanting to take a shortcut, my friends wanted to take the ducts instead of the pathways, and since I was the tallest of the group, they nominated me to climb up the slanted dumpster and loosen the grating. So, I climbed up and for some reason took my suitcase with me, lying it down on the lid. As I was fidgeting with the grating, one of my friends (a person very special to me in real life...I'll leave it at that) jokingly told me to hurry up and somehow nudged the suitcase gently into my foot. Without thinking, I kicked the suitcase violently back, causing it to slide down the lid and crush the person who nudged it into me. It wasn't one of those simple, unrealistic crushes; blood and other bodily material burst out from under the suitcase as it landed, causing a horrible, unforgettable sound which vaguely reminded me of someone simultaneously crushing a walnut and a watermelon. The dream ended about the time I realized what had happened. I was actually afraid to get out of bed for at least an hour, due to the sheer realism of the whole event.

Another dream happened a few weeks after that one. I was, for some reason, gardening in what appeared to be the yard of a monastery or old medieval church with two people I didn't know. We were talking and laughing, and then we noticed a large, almost pitch-black storm cloud start flowing into the sky over the garden. The cloud didn't look right, though, in a way I can't fully describe; I guess it kind of seemed more wispy than puffy. We payed little attention to it, though, only remarking on the fact that we might have to go inside soon to get out of the rain. Then, suddenly, as the spreading cloud was about a mile away from our position, a sound pierced through the air which I later likened to electricity letting out a scream of absolute terror. We fell to the ground in utter shock, staring at the cloud which seemed to have started moving faster. As the cloud began filling the sky, one of the other people began saying "What happens at the top of the maze?" over and over again. Another electric scream filled the air, and then the cloud seemed to actually swoop down upon us, covering us in an almost physical shadow. At that point, the dream ended. I still have no idea what "What happens at the top of the maze" means.

I have a few others, but I think this is enough for now.
"Only the unknown frightens men. But once a man has faced the unknown, that terror becomes the known" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Bah, you kids today with your toe-hoes and your scarlet devils and your wings made of christmas ornaments and your I-dunno-whatsits." - Ragspaper

Cosbydaf
Cosmic Horror
Cosbydaf
Cosmic Horror

01 Feb 2010, 08:41 #9

Rasec Wizzlbang @ Feb 1 2010, 03:04 AM wrote:
Another one was when I fought Christopher Lee for the title of Pineapple King, but you guys don't wanna hear about that one again...

... Do you?
I absolutely want to hear that again!

Did you also have the dream about Ahab and his "tracker mammoth" getting killed by a giant six eyed crocodile?

I don't remember who posted that, it was one of the older version of the Bogleech forum, but it was one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Nematode
Nematode

01 Feb 2010, 14:24 #10

i spent a lot of time and emoism writing that, don't ignore me.

Ebe
Ebe

01 Feb 2010, 16:22 #11

Sorry Nematode, that might take like, 12-30 minutes.

So back to some of my dreams, most of these will be reposts but everythings been destroyed so it must be reborn right? Most of my dreams are either very realistic (I had one before I knew how to drive where I was calmly driving a car, and then suddenly realized "Wait a minute...I can't drive...this is going surprisingly well." which was immediately followed by me swerving into a side guard.) or very symbolic and personal in meaning.

I DO however have a few dreams that seem Bogleech worthy, unsurprisingly mostly videogame related.

Evil Dead Dream:

So as the title here implies, I had this after watching Evil Dead 2 again. The dreams begins with me in a log cabin, talking on the phone with the girl I was dating at the time (this happened every day, so it was starting off realistic.) However, she started saying some weird stuff, I don't remember what, and I hearkened back to the time I read Red Mages (8Bit Theater) advice about changelings, that changelings always lie. I ignored his joke answer of asking her if she was a changeling, and instead asked her what color snow was. There was a long, awkward silence, followed by my clock suddenly springing to life!
This clock was one of those wooden clocks that is maybe 1 foot tall, and can be placed on coffee tables (as this one was) and such. Anyways, its sides splintered off to make makeshift arms and legs, and it jabbed me hard in the arm, to which I freaked out and smashed it several times before I was pretty sure it was dead. Feeling this was my answer to the changeling question, I left the Log Cabin, which was in the middle of the city. This city was built in layers, with escalators linking the layers to each other, and basically replacing the roads. It was here I noticed that my shoulder had something sticking out of it, and I was afraid it was my bone broken out after the clocks punch, so I quickly took the escalator to the hospital.
At the hospital the doctors informed me that it was not a bone, but an antennae, sure enough, when I looked at it again, thats really all it could be taken for, it was the collapsable radio antennae kind, for those of you who can remember those. They further informed me that this was a sign that I was the chosen one, born to fight the deadites (Evil Dead Reference becomes more blatant.)
From here it switched to me on an escalator, wearing a leather coat I own, when I hear a horrible scream and see the woman in front of me has changed into that screaming Deadite Witch from Army of Darkness, and is attacking another woman. I quickly grab her by the hair and throw her off the escalator, where she is ground up by all the gears running the place. As I reach the top the woman runs off, and I'm quickly surrounded by deadites. In an unusual turn of badass I whip out two MG9s and proceed to fire at them, at which point the dream ends.

Zombie Game:

This dream was like a 16 bit video game, but was almost like watching a video review, since it would suddenly jump to other areas, although I was supposedly playing the whole time.
I controlled some guy in a town infested by zombies, with an overhead view. I was trying to get past a zombie but the darn thing had mirror AI, AND moved towards me at whenever I moved, so that it was impossible to pass the thing and just about impossible to not get killed by it. I have no idea how I supposedly passed it but the dream skipped ahead so it didn't matter.
The next part seemed like the final stage, the guy was riding some platform and it played like a shooter game. First four ghosts (really normal sheet type ghosts) appeared in formation and fought like standard shoot em up enemies. This was followed by a HUGE zombie that looked kind of like the last boss of Risky Woods, except instead of a hole in its chest it had a UFO, which launched zombies constantly. After killing it he flew on for awhile, apparently having won, but then an Asian Salary man riding on a similar platform appeared, and said that I wasn't supposed to have beat the game yet. He then transformed into the reason this dream was worthwhile.
Imagine a greyish purple stump of veiny flesh, with two hose-like tendrils, a sharks fin on its top, and where its face would be a single Hammerhead shark eyestalk. He flew around on his platform spraying acid from his tendrils. It was pretty easy, but in the dream I knew that the acid was a one hit kill.
Afterwords I unlocked a bestiary, which I used to look up the shooter enemies.
Ghosts: Four Ghosts who draw power from the well.
Mother Zombie: The source of the infestation? It seems to have something embedded in it...
Merugi: For this games creator, he is surprisingly weak.

WEIRD:
In this dream I was controlling an avatar of myself on yet another 16 bit style game, platformer this time. I was walking mostly, nothing exciting, but then I came across some quick sand with a green Moai statue floating in it. This quick sand worked in reverse, you floated on it, and if you jumped and landed, you started to sink but quickly bobbed back up again. I had some kind of Ground Pound like Yoshi, so I kept using it until I successfully got to the bottom of the quicksand...which is where things get weird.
It suddenly switched to Mario 64 type interface, and I was in a hall of mirrors. Music was playing in the background, it was the noise in the deleted "Giygas" battle in Mother 3, the creepy repeating notes with weird jumbled demon speak. All around the hall (or maybe just one, it WAS full of mirrors) were polygonal pigs, with bolts lining their edges. They were bouncing up and down constantly, although they made no noise (nothing made any noise but the music) and opened and closed their mouths as they bounced. Every time their mouth was open, a toy helicopter flew out.

Strange Museum:
In this dream I (yeah, I star in almost all my dreams) was at a lake with huge lillipads. At the other end of the lake was a huge cliff, although it had handy platforms carved into it to climb up to where a mansion lay at the top. First using the lillipads and then scaling the platforms, I finally reached the mansion. Inside it was an exhibit, but a very odd one. All the exhibits were environments that housed the same creatures, which were in set poses as if they weren't alive. They looked like black cats with bat wings, except the head. The head looked kind of like if you took a tarantula head, took away its eyes, gave it black cat fur with red colored mandibles, and then had tusks jutting out from the mandible bottoms. As I looked about, I noticed that it wasn't that every exhibit had two creatures in it, but rather that the same two creatures were warping to meet my gaze. At that moment of realization they both stopped pretending to be art and attacked, and since I didn't feel that I was capable of taking on Spider Demon Cats, the dream quickly replaced me with a Ninja (this Ninja was not supposed to be me.) Combos followed.

And those are some notable ones.
xolta @ Jul 10 2010, 10:03 PM wrote:Ebe is the voice of reason, listen to ebe!
Murdercide626 @ Oct 31 2012, 10:57 AM wrote:Wow. Way to crush my dreams, Ebe.  :(
Nix @ Nov 24 2012, 02:02 AM wrote:And you know nothing of what I've done outside the forum.

Chupacabra
Chupacabra

01 Feb 2010, 17:06 #12

I dream in Dali stuff so most of it is impossible to describe. But an interesting one occured to me recently.

I dreamt I was someone else. The person was blind, but he had the bizzare luck of also being an assasin. But he didn't assinate like normal people. When night came, he was kidnapped and taken to this weird Art Deco base, where he was forced into some bizzare full-suit spandex that constantly changed color. There were literally no details to the suit, aside from the fact it had these big mechanical EYEBALLS bolted to the hands.

The guy was sent into this futuristic city where he started putting his robo hands over peoples eyeballs. Then lightning or flashes or something shot out of his hands and the people died from massive seizures. Then they took the guy to the office of some Senator, where the blind guy was having some party, when suddenly he flipped the fuck out and seizured the Senator to death.

The blind guy was being tasered when I woke up.

bigbadlochness
Nameless Spawn
bigbadlochness
Nameless Spawn

01 Feb 2010, 17:14 #13

Just so everyone knows, I read and enjoyed just about everything in this topic. Even if I don't have a comment, don't think your time went to waste. That being said, I do have a few comments.

1: Squidtentacle, your "crushing" dream sounds pretty bad. I sort of know what you mean, I had a dream where my sister had very realistic burn injuries from a fire, pretty upsetting. However, I must admit I laughed a bit when I realized that the dream could possibly be a big pun. I'm not sure, but the possibility alone was pretty funny.

2: I have to return to Cosbydaf as well. 12 to 30 minutes should be our new meme, it gets better every time I read it. Still, the "Clue" dream continues to really be on my wavelength. Do you remember anything else about it?

3: And of course, I would love to hear about the competition for Pinapple King, Rasec.
Old Fogey

Chupacabra
Chupacabra

01 Feb 2010, 17:59 #14

bigbadlochness @ Feb 1 2010, 05:14 PM wrote: 3: And of course, I would love to hear about the competition for Pinapple King, Rasec.
The First one, I was in a huge theater with hundreds of other people. People I knew, People I've seen on TV, in Movies, People my brain made up, and even a few cartoon characters I didn't recognize.

On the Stage was a man who was speaking to the audience.(he kinda looked like Christopher Lee, If memory serves me right.) Don't remember what he was saying, just that it was some kind of 'German Propaganda' as my cousin would call it.

On several occasions, he'd get off the stage and chase after me because of my comments(don't remember what I said)

I always got away, and after he went back on the stage, I'd sneak back into the audience. (who seemed to love me, for one reason or another)

After his German Propaganding He left a bunch of 'swords' out on the stage, and picked two. It was apparently a challenge to anyone in the audience, as many people came up, picked up two swords, and were killed on the spot. Eventually, I went up there and picked my 'swords'(which were really long silver pipe cleaner type things...) And for one reason or another, the man who challenged the Audience and looked like Christopher Lee was now a panda dressed in his clothes, still holding the swords...

The Fight started, and I was doing more blocking and dodging than anything. The fight eventually lead backstage, into some kind of weird pseudo-jungle area. Eventually, I jumped over him, slashed him in the sides with my 'swords', and cleaved his fuzzy head in half.

I walked back on the stage, raised my swords in the air and proclaimed 'I am the NEW Pineapple King!" To which the audience cheered. Interestingly, I never saw a single pineapple in the dream, nor were the words "Pineapple King" Previously used...

Cosbydaf
Cosmic Horror
Cosbydaf
Cosmic Horror

01 Feb 2010, 19:45 #15

bigbadlochness @ Feb 1 2010, 05:14 PM wrote: 2: I have to return to Cosbydaf as well. 12 to 30 minutes should be our new meme, it gets better every time I read it. Still, the "Clue" dream continues to really be on my wavelength. Do you remember anything else about it?
It's already kind of a meme around my friends: Whenever they ask me how long something will take: "12 TO 30 MINUTES!"

And I don't remember anything else about the Clue dream, except that I think I went to the same mansion in a different dream. I also found it hilarious (during the dream) that me and Bill Cosby apparently didn't care about the murder investigation at all.

I don't think we came willingly to the investigation though. It was something like jury duty.

EDIT: Just read the Zombie game dream. That TOTALLY needs to be a real game of some sort. That's amazing that the game in the dream had a bestiary.