Where Are All The Pictures?

Where Are All The Pictures?

Vincent Falcetano
Vincent Falcetano

November 17th, 2002, 4:52 am #1

It's been almost a month since the Reunions and there are hardly any pictures from either event. If anyone would like to share some pics, please send them to me via e-mail or maybe John can post some on the site.
Thanks!

Linda DeRosa
Linda DeRosa

November 17th, 2002, 5:48 am #2

Vinnie, I've been waiting patiently also for some photos of the reunion. I had mentioned on my first message posted after the reunion that I had accidently deleted everything I had in my camera. A few people said they would send me what they had but only received a couple from Jeff Schick several weeks ago.
P.S. It's OK about the bike. Linda

John C.
John C.

November 17th, 2002, 1:36 pm #3

I have received several photos. Many are duplicative, but there are still a few more I want to post. I am sorry I am so behind on my chores. Vincent, you are welcome to construct an adjunct gallery, and I will be happy to link it to the site.

Vincent Falcetano
Vincent Falcetano

November 17th, 2002, 5:32 pm #4

John,
I didn't mean to imply you were negligent in your chores. I don't have any pix myself to share, unfortunately I forgot my camera on the 18th, and was the DJ on the 19th and didn't have a chance to take any pictures, so I was hoping others would share some of the great pictures that were taken that weekend. By the way, I hope your job search was successful. If not, the offer of my connnection at the Asbury Park Press still stands.
Vinnie

John C.
John C.

November 17th, 2002, 6:20 pm #5

Thanks for that offer. I shall take you up on it! Reading my previous post, I come off a bit snippy, and I didn't mean to. Sorry. I've been battling fatigue. On this, my day off, I shall be posting additional reunion photos and other stuff. By the way, I heard that you did a great job at the Lancers reunion.

Vincent Falcetano
Vincent Falcetano

November 18th, 2002, 4:15 am #6

John,
Thanks for the nice words. E-mail me your resume and I'll call my friend at the Press to first see if she's still there(it's been a while since we talked, but she owes me a favor), and if she is, I know she'll point you in the right direction. What have we got to lose?
Vinnie

Judith McCabe
Judith McCabe

November 20th, 2002, 6:24 pm #7

There are 5 cameras missing from the reunion, they were on each table for people to take pictures and give back to Carol to have developed..remember we raised $314 to have it done...if anyone has one of them please let Carol know

Confirmation of reply: